Thread: The wife's compliment

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar

The wife's compliment

The other day the wife comes up to me and caresses my chest, then says," you have breasts". Yea I said, "I'm a little over weight and getting old, what did you expect". She feels again, this time she feels the bra I have on, "Ah, lift and separate, that explains it". Nothing more was said, it's nice having an accepting wife. In the early days of acceptance, a bra was her biggest stumbling block, not any more!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

It is wonderful that she has over come that stumbling block and she excepts you for the person you are.

When the boob block is overcome things progress quickly.

I am pleased for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Your wife is a jewel you need to be very nice to her, as I've found mine thought it was a novel idea at first but now it's more her saying I don't want to hear about it..... Sounds like you got a good one though.

You are so lucky Gillian to have this kind of relationship with your wife.

Glad you have a great relation Gillian, good communication and openness leads to happier relationship.

Acceptance is priceless.

That is a great comment and you have a great wife.
    Part Time Girl

That is so awsome! Boobs and a cool wife!

I agree with you Patti.

It is great having a supportive wife. Thank you for sharing.

Silver Member
    We were getting ready to go out one day and my wife said, are you wearing a bra? Yes why. She comes over and feels the girls. I playing feel hers. She pulls up my top and says, wow. You can't wear that to town. It is way too obvious. That is when I started wearing sister bras. 36C => 38B. It does make a difference.

One day I was wearing a lightly padded C cup bra under a woman's shirt outside in the yard. She said you know you have bigger boobs than half the women in the subdivision. Not my fault we have a bunch of skinny women.

My fiancee has played with mine when I have forms in, she say she likes the feel.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Acceptance of wearing a bra is close to the final proof of approval. I am lucky my wife has helped me with bras for a long time.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jillian , That was great, Sounds like some flowers are in order.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

How awesome to have such an understanding wife.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Awesome Gillian.
    Angie

I love when my wife feels my breast.

I have been crossdressing as long as I can remember but the most wonderful thing that has happened was the day I told my wife about me was the fact that after hearing what I was telling her she thought about it overnight and the next day she said she understood and wanted to see me dressed, I was more nerves about this and after a few hours I wanted her see me from skin to dress and everything in between I started with panties and moved on to a matching bra at that point I stopped and asked her what she thought she just smiled and told me to go on I then put on a full slip with pleats in the bust and hem she liked the slip so much she wanted to use it her self in the future I then put on my best dress with a long flowing skirt that ruffels when you walk.
    When I was done dressing I asked her what she thought and she said she could accept what she had seen and said we should do this more often in the future since then she has bought me many girly things such as bras, panties, slips, and now night gowns.
    I could not ask for anything better we have been married for a long time and I thinks ,in part, we accept one another for who we are.

Aspiring Member
    Gillian and Terry, what lovely stories. It's great when it works out like that.

Absolutely! A compliment from my wife is priceless for sure. When I dress completely, she will compliment me. What a great feeling. Though, I always ask for comments and suggestions. She doesn’t understand and kids me how I find underwires, heels and hose comfortable. I just smile.

Banned Read only
    I see many men now in the USA with breast because of weight,medications and health issues and I don't know if they all cross dress.

Reality Check
    Acceptance of the bra is one thing. What happens when you put silicone boobs in it?
    Krisi

where in the world I can find another girl like your?

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Quote from Krisi, "Acceptance of the bra is one thing. What happens when you put silicone boobs in it?"

As a matter of fact, I occasionally add a little something to enhance the "girls", I believe the common term is "cutlets". I have never been into big boobs, so when it come to myself, that holds true also.

I think that the response from the wife had a lot to do with the fact that there are real breasts there and not just enhancement forms any type of silicone.
    Last edited by Gillian Gigs; 11-03-2017 at 12:45 PM.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

You are living the exception for sure and your wife is the enabler. I too have a similar relationship for many years. I kind of think it is also related to how you accept yourself in these matters so you also empower her as well. Happy dressing is good for both parties.