Thread: A Great Feeling

brenda_s

Red face A Great Feeling

I was able to leave work early today and finish the work day at home, so used the time alone for a quick dressing session. While only 'half' dressed, I wanted to share the experience to both encourage others and perhaps validate my own experience.

Am sitting here at the desk. Still have my dress shirt on, but with that I have on an above the knee soft thick skirt in green, a white minislip, a pair of 3" sandals and a pair of medium support smokey taupe control top pantyhose. And don't I feel good! While we all acknowledge the guilt that sometimes comes with dressing like this, especially when you are 'in the closet', indeed it is a peaceful and comfortable feeling. Whatever guilt or feeling of 'wrong' there is, these feeling are truly in one's own head.

Try it if you have not already.

Brenda.

Quote Originally Posted by brenda_s View Post

Try it if you have not already.

Brenda.
    Oh I've tried it!!! Haha! It is a great feeling. God you had a nice end to your day!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'm fully dressed and giving out candy.

I know how you feel. I get the opportunity to dress a few times a month, sometimes more and the feeling of well being is wonderful. When I do the whole thing I just feel perfect and continue to that way until I go back to being a man. 1It has become a regular part of my life and wouldn't change it for the world.
    Lucy Lou xxxx

When I dress to the top it does give me a sense of peaceful easy feelings almost like this should be who I am. I know exactly what you are saying. I find it relaxing, exhilarating, and peaceful all at the same time.

I agree completely with all the comments. The feeling of exhilaration, sense of relief, tension release and overall sense of well being is wonderful. My chance comes about once a month and I so look forward to the day. I start thinking a week before about what outfit I will wear. The day of I start early so I don't have to rush at any point during the day.

Got home early. Now sitting here at the computer comfortably, but not totally dressed. That may or may not happen. Today, it's bra, blouse, thigh highs, capri's, a spritz of perfume, touch of makeup and flats. Yes, a peaceful-comfortable feeling. oh yes, a glass of red wine.....somewhere it's 5:00.

I dress most of the time and being in drab is not a good feeling.

I feel the elation all the time I am dressed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've never felt guile about dressing. It just felt good.
    Angie