Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uber while dressed?

Question Uber while dressed?

Hi girls. I'll be travelling for work next week, and I'm hoping to get out again. I've taken Uber a million times, but never dressed, and I probably won't have a car next week.

Has anyone taken Uber while dressed? I have a male Uber profile, and I'm not really interested in setting up a female one. However, I also know they score you, and I wouldn't want there to be any issues/problems. Oh, and obviously I won't look like "boy me" when they arrive to pick me up. Any issues there, either?

Thanks in advance!
    Steph
    Letting the girl in me out.
    More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165304654@N04/albums

I go out often. I have taken Uber, with my boy profile and there was no problem. I had some double takes when they pull up. I have had some inappropriate, but really mild questions, during the drive. But, I have never had anything to worry about.

Since I go out often in the city that I work. I began to think, what if someone I know is moonlighting as an Uber. I am very sure I am totally unrecognizable; but with a clue, like a first name, I could be recognized. I started a new profile under Lyft with my girl name and it has been quite easy.

I have had no real problems with Lyft or Uber. I prefer this greatly over driving myself or taking a taxi.

A group of us girl took Uber and Lyft taxi's in Las Vegas with no problem at all.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have done it one time with a friend.
    Just a normal uber ride.

I think it would be really interesting if the driver was en femme too! What would be the odds of that happening?

I have a couple of friends that drive for uber. If they were to pick you up I can guarantee there would be no problems , but I don't think you are going to be anywhere my neck of the woods. That would also go for the local cab company.

I have taken two Uber's while dressed (both the same night). I was with my wife and sister in law so had no issue with using a boy account. Neither driver even gave me a second look! Even when I sat up front with the second driver. I was trying not to talk, but my wife kept asking me questions so I just let it fly. Not a look or a question about it! I must say that it was a lot of fun.

Several times. No problems. The biggest issue encountered is flagging down the driver when he's looking for a guy and all he sees are women.
    Being a girl is not for wimps.
    Offense is not a gift. You can't give it, you can only take it.

Silver Member
    So I guess the answer is create a female profile. You can always buys a prepaid credit card if needed.

I have taken Uber many times in female mode. It has mostly gone well, except for some religious fanatic drivers who I have complained to uber about.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Tse View Post
    I think it would be really interesting if the driver was en femme too! What would be the odds of that happening?
    One of the people in another group I'm in is an Uber driver and drives en femme. somewhere in the mid west.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Tse View Post
    I drive part time for Uber. I haven't driven en femme yet. You never know, your Uber driver could be a closet crossdresser!

The only people I object to are the drunk, obnoxious ones. Anyone else is cool with me.

I sometimes have people who don't match the gender of the person who ordered the ride. It is because they are using their partner's account. You can always say that if questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieCLT View Post
    Hi girls. I'll be travelling for work next week, and I'm hoping to get out again. I've taken Uber a million times, but never dressed, and I probably won't have a car next week.

Has anyone taken Uber while dressed? I have a male Uber profile, and I'm not really interested in setting up a female one. However, I also know they score you, and I wouldn't want there to be any issues/problems. Oh, and obviously I won't look like "boy me" when they arrive to pick me up. Any issues there, either?

Thanks in advance!
    Steph
    Steph,

Thank you SO much for thinking to post this! It's one of those things I've always wondered about, but never thought to ask the other girls. The few times I've gone out dressed, it's always been in my own car. Starting to think it's a better idea to Uber it now.

I have taken Uber and Lyft whilst dressed - I don't use my male name on my profile just an initial which works well. Only time I had any issue was with a Lyft driver who couldn't find me in male mode because I still had my Sherry pic on the profile - when I changed it mid-route he commented and we laughed about it!!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Oops, forgot to mention Erika Simone in LA who drives for Lyft as "Driving is a Drag" - a true artiste!

Done it several times, not one comment or anything. My uber is a boy profile btw.
    My wife told me she didn't want me to become Liz from AHS Hotel.
    I Promised her that I have never and do not plan on killing anyone.
    I wonder why she wasn't comforted by that?

(True Story btw)

Silver Member
    So Uber has added something so you can set up a ride for someone else. I.e. an elderly parent or minor traveling and needs a ride from the airport, etc. I haven't used this but I imagine this could help.

Hi Stephanie,
    I take Uber from time to time, usually when we know we are going to be drinking, we have been dressed as Pirates for "Plunderathon", a birthday party, and just any time we don't want to worry about driving. But never enfemme. I see from the comments that it isn't unusual, most of these guys are just trying to earn a little coin and could care less. I would'n hesitate except that the neighbors would know for sure!
    Brenda
    LOL, I just tried to imagine stepping out of the Uber car tipsy and in heals, for all our neighbors to see.

My car broke down and had to be towed so I called for Uber. No problem. Quick, friendly, and half the price of a cab.
    Live and let dress.

I have used uber out when dressed and had no problem, except when the driver couldn't find us and called. I explained that we were two girls not the guy she was looking for. If they have been driving for long I'm sure they have driven for girls like us. Our driver was great.
    " I have to tell you, sweetheart, my breasts are as smooth and beautiful as the day that I bought them " Lola from Kinky Boots

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I drive both Uber and Lyft. You hardly see the riders. Most of the time you're paying attention to the road or following the GPS. All I care about is the rider's comfort and that I get to tell another one of my stories that my family is tired of hearing!

Junior Member Beauty Parlor Bev's Avatar
    Have done it several times while dressed, no problems. Do worry a bit about the whole local thing so may set up a Lyft acct with my femme name.

Banned Read only
    I always wonder how this would work with uber seeing how they use photos of the driver and passenger.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by StephanieCLT View Post

Thanks in advance!
    Steph
    Would you be able to take a taxi instead?
    Krisi

If I were your Uber driver I'd give you 5 stars!!!!

I've traveled plenty with Uber set up as my male name. And mostly Lyft set up as my female name. Never had a ride driver at all either way. Only ever traveled as female in either one.
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday