Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My first time out! (Album inside)

Wow Chloe! You look stunning!

Great costume and beautiful presentation!! It's sounded like a wonderful first time out
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Hi Chloe,

Your look is so beautiful, and feminine. I will have to try your approach to going out for the first time. The comfort of being in an accepting environment must be so uplifting, and motivating. I hope to hear about more of your new adventures in going out in public as a beautiful woman.

Best Regards,

Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by cd_chloe View Post
    Hannah - I'm about 5'5" 130 lbs. Spent a lot of my earlier life a bit bitter about my size but I've come to embrace it. Especially because it means I'm average girl size - easier to pass and easier to find clothes!!
    Yea. You definitely have that going for you, now! You pull it off well. I, on the other hand, am so freakishly tall that I will never pass as a girl.

That being said, I love my height and wouldn't give it up for anything. But, a part of me will always wonder what it would be like to "be a woman for a day"

OMG you’re totally gorgeous!!! Congratulations on your first time out. Look forward to hearing about more adventures.
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

This can't be your first time out. If it is you are doing great, and I am envious Thanks for sharing, Brenda

You look great!

You look Fab

GG
    You look amazing!!! I love wearing gothic clothing myself and love the steampunk look. You carry the look off brilliantly!! xx
    `There is no better way to find out if your taste in clothes is good than seeing somebody that dresses wearing the same outfit!!`