Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Asked To Dance

Banned Read only

Asked To Dance

If you were in a club and all dolled up so you were either passing or blending and a nice looking and nicely dressed man came over and asked you to dance a slow dance with him knowing you would be holding each other with close body contact, would you accept, how would you feel?

Hmmmmm... would I accept? No. How would I feel? Flattered and validated I suppose.

Reality Check
    The danger with this is, there's a chance that him dancing with you is part of a dare or a bet. This would be an insult to you.

Being married, being "older" and not normally going to clubs, this is a situation I'm not likely to find myself in but I suspect I would decline the invitation unless the man was someone I knew or part of our party.
    Krisi

I'm not much of a dancer, so when I do, there reserved for my wife. If that scenario came up, it wouldn't bother me, and politely decline.

This kind of depends on the person and the type of club.

Deciding to accept or not would depend on the moment there are too many variable to just give a yes or no answer.

Remember women have been dealing with this all their lives.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Banned Read only
    If I was single I probably would. But I am married, so I would not slow dance, but I would fast dance.

I would decline. Sorry.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    slow dance with a stranger, No, with someone I know, maybe, depends. Dance to rock or disco/dance music, sure why not.

Nope.
    Jon

Banned Read only
    My slow dancing is limited to my wife. If you do pass I believe it may not be in your best interests to lead a man on. I've read of many bad outcome where a man discovers the true sex of the person he is dancing or carrying on with, feels totally embarrassed or worse, and, the outcome is not nice for the cross dresser or transsexual. I will agree he may be acting upon a dare and I do concur it would be insulting to me.

Nada, I would would pass all the way around without a second thought but I agree that I would be flattered that I was asked. I am never in these sort of places so the chance of it ever happening is slim to none, closest to none and like the others, it's a dance reserved for the mrs.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I would just say I don't dance with men sorry

Silver Member
    I would thank him but decline. I don't dance with men either. In fact i often wonder what women see in us. But I'm very glad they find something to love.

I would be thrilled, excited, nervous and anxious.
    I would accept and enjoy (hopefully) the experience.

I've always wanted to go on an all out "date". Dinner, dancing ... but no intimacy. I'm not that way but I would love to experience a date.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Probably I'd say no especially the dances we go to. I love the old country dance halls here in Texas, the ones that play the country music I enjoy. The reason I'd decline is because if the song was the Cotten Eyed Joe, or a good old fast stepping two step with lots of twirls, then more than likely my wig would be the first to go, then my forms and my hose would fall down into the tall heeled boots and would cause me to stumble. Most places like the Tonks, Legion Halls, and our local street dances would probably get me beat up or hung.
    We did go to a couples only place in Dallas once that was called The Jet Set, I don't think it would have mattered who was dancing with whom there. My wife and I are so dumb. Out here in West Texas we called swing music songs a whole different thing than they do in Dallas. This place was screaming with loud music and every body not wearing much and it was also a swinging place. It really was an eye opener that swing music and swinger mean several different things. Lol
    Last edited by Jaylyn; 11-02-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Uh yeah, I would. Actually he would know I was trans before asking me. LOL
    Part Time Girl

This happened to me once! Back then, I was far less put together, and I'd guess I hardly blended. However, I was flattered. AND COMPLETELY caught off guard. So, I said "No, but thank you," which was my natural reaction. He asked if he could check back later, but I declined that, too. I've come to wonder what I'd say today, but that experience is something that has stuck with me (in a good way).
    Letting the girl in me out.
    More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165304654@N04/albums

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ha ha! Funny post, Deebra. What century r u living in?
    I haven't heard a "slow dance" played at a club in this century! Only at weddings.

However, I've danced quite a few fast couples dances with all number of folks at clubs, including GG's and men, while dressed. I find it very uncomfortable because I'm not a good dancer and don't know how to follow someone else's lead properly!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've danced with guys many times in gay clubs,and with a few women, and love it. It does take a little practice to get used to not leading etc. Most of the dancing I've done has been two-stepping (some gay guys are REALLY good at two-stepping) and line dancing. I had never two-stepped before so it was all new to me and so much fun. If I were asked to dance by a man in a straight club I would have to know beyond a doubt that he was aware I'm a CDer, but in my case that's pretty obvious unless maybe he was reeeeaaallllly drunk. :-) If you get the opportunity I highly recommend giving it a shot, just for the fun of it. It doesn't have to be a big deal.

Back in the day, slow dancing in country-western places was called "buckle polishing." Did quite a lot of that with some lovely buckle bunnies ...

If I was asked to dance (depending on the person), I would accept, because anyone asking would already know what I am. Obviously, I draw the line at creepy people.
    Last edited by Kayliedaskope; 11-02-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Nope, not a chance.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I would given that the conditions are perfect. Why not enjoy?

Banned Read only
    I'm surprised at so many NO's. A lot of our members have said they would like to go on a date with a man to get the female feeling of being wined and dined as a woman. I thought some would like the feeling of a man's arms around them and their breasts pushing against this chest. Some members are bi, bi curious and gay. Looks like this would be a golden opportunity for them or curious straight CD's to experience this while being on the feminine side.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    . Some members are bi, bi curious and gay..
    Nothing wrong that, but some are perfectly straight and have zero interest in other men.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I have accepted requests on many occasions, mind you the people have known who I am.

When I was twenty I had a few steamy dances with with testosterone charged young guys.

Yes they knew me and both sides prompted the other to take part.

Talk about being naughty. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.