Thread: Going to Mass)church on major holidays is rough...

Going to Mass)church on major holidays is rough...

So many pretty dresses, skirts, boots, heels, legs and impure thoughts.

It used to be "wow she is gorgeous" or "I wish my wife would/could wear something like that." This year it was more like "Damn i wish I could wear something like that."

Silver Member
    I've been to several parties the last few days. I fully understand. Went to the grocery store today and all the young soccer moms were running around in their yoga pants and tops. While it was fun looking at all the eye candy, it was interesting how they presented. I live in an upscale area. Many of these women were in their late 20s. Size 2s with enhanced breasts.

It was 65 degrees at 5:39 this evening. Not as many boots but lots of shorter dresses.

Hollibelle how long was the change between "I wish my wife would wear that...", to "I wish I could wear that..."? And what do you chalk up that change in desire to? Just curious as I had similar thoughts at a Holiday party this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Shelley_cd View Post
    Hollibelle how long was the change between "I wish my wife would wear that...", to "I wish I could wear that..."? And what do you chalk up that change in desire to? Just curious as I had similar thoughts at a Holiday party this year...
    Within the last 6 months. i still think about her wearing certain looks. I had not dressed (no wig or makeup, but to always include hosiery and heals) for over 20 years. There would be the occasional slipping on of a pair oh hose or stockings. Coincidentally my wife and i have been married for almost 19 years.

Every now and then thoughts of my past dressing would pop into my mind. Within the last year there have been some situations/issues that caused me to revisit that time period (early teens to early 20s). So i startted doing some research and found this wonderful community and figured out that i am no wehere near alone in this or the desire to do it in my mid 49s or after a very long hiatus.

I think now the fact that I can by myh own things instead of borrowing mom's back in the day has me noticing outfits and bserving body types/what they are wearing.

I am rather large and in the clset so shopping is hard work