Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Want To Wear Women's Clothes?

I wear female cloths because it feels right. When I dress the troubles of the world disappears. I feel whole and comfortable.

Why I don’t stop? Hmmm there are times I want to but I say to my s of why? I enjoy it, it hurts none. I have gone long periods of not dressing 30 years. But know I am older I have worked hard all my life put my kids thru college have a strong family and I feel now it time for me to enjoy me. So I have no desire to stop and in fact I have taken it to new levels. I keep my self hairless (laser) I have grown my breast to a full B cup, my wife knows and really doesn’t care she just doesn’t want to see me with a wig? Everything else is fine?????? I travel a lot so I get to dress often.

I've always loved girly stuff. I don't know why.

All my friends are hyper-masculine chest beaters, so I've always kept it to myself.

I have loved them since I was young. I love dressing as a girl and trying so hard to be one when I am dressed. One of these days I am going to the golf course or stand on the casting deck of the boat as Vicky. I think she is becoming more my true self, i just wish I could fit the role better.

The comfortability of it is one thing. Also I just love them for feeling sexy ...I still get the thrill all these years later
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Platinum Member
    I don’t have a good answer. This has been present since a very early age...as far back as I can remember. I’ve tried on lots of different explanations over the years...AGP, fetishized dressing, TG, early childhood trauma, and persuaded myself that each was ‘why’.

At various times I’ve also tried denial and wishful thinking. At 64 and two marriages, and a life of struggle with this part of me, I’m no closer to knowing why than when i was three. I may be a bit closer to accepting myself as a good, decent, capable and worthwhile individual.

Simple...a unique and relaxing feeling that I enjoy. I know I don't look like a woman at all, but it's an awesome experience to "feel" sexy.

I dress to fulfill a need. When dressed as a woman I feel wonderful, I love the way the clothing feels. It feels so natural, I feel like I am myself. I never want to stop, I do not know if I could. It is a big part of who I am and I am happy with that person.

It's makes me feel complete.
    I love the feel of light thin fabrics on skin.
    How I can bare my shoulders, arms , legs and more.
    I am particularly fond of strappy dresses the flow like water and hang like mist over my body.
    Sandals (heeled and flat) allow me to expose my delicate pedicured toes.
    I feel sensual when I am dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    why you want to,
    During a period when I was being molested on a regular basis, my abuser convinced me that I was really supposed to be a girl. He would dress me in his sister's clothes, and it was during those times when, during or after sex, he would caress me, and that being the only physical affection I ever knew as a child. So I connected being dressed as a girl, to affection. For all those years, I also believed that god had forgotten about me, but by being good, god would notice and fix me and make me into the girl I was supposed to be. This left me with the feeling that I was always supposed to be wearing girl clothes. By the age of 14, I was sure that this was correct, and the idea that I was going to become a girl was firmly stuck into my mind. Apparently after going through those particular stages of development and believing that I was really a girl, that mindset 'stuck' into my personality, and that feeling (that I'm supposed to be a girl) is still present with me to this day.
    why you don't stop
    Because while dressed as a male, I have this constant feeling of being in the wrong clothes, and the wrong role in life. The simplest way to explain it to someone who has never felt anything like this, is, imagine you're at a formal dinner. Everyone else is in a tux or an evening gown. But YOU'RE in a bathing suit. Doesn't matter whether it's a men's or woman's bathing suit. You're just simply going to feel that you're in the wrong clothes. That's how I feel pretty much all the time when I'm dressed as a guy.
    can you stop
    Yes, but that brings with it the feeling of frustration that comes with always feeling uncomfortable. After extended periods of ONLY dressing as a male, I usually get very short tempered, and have trouble concentrating. As I've found that the desire to crossdress is constant, my mind CAN repress the desire if all else in my life is going well. There was a period from my early twenties until my thirties where I didn't crossdress at all, and thought that I had 'beaten it'. A few years later, when my life became more stress filled, my mind couldn't hold back the desire to crossdress, to the desire overwhelmed me, and I started crossdressing again. It was this that made me realize how our minds can work to repress or consciously suppress the desires, and how undue stress can make us likely to do things we would normally not do.
    why should you stop.
    Because crossdressing interferes with the likelyhood of my finding a romantic partner. Very, very few women find a crossdressed man sexually attractive; perhaps less than one tenth of one percent of the female population, or even less. A few will tolerate us, but usually only the ones who are already 'stuck' with us through marriage. The number of women who seek out crossdressers to date are few; few enough to be virtually zero. I've been using the personals now for 20 years, and have never met such a woman, though there are supposedly a few GG's on this forum who actively look for a crossdresser for a mate. Those, out of what, 4 billion females on the planet? Not such good odds.
    Still, until I find such a woman, I don't see the point of stopping crossdressing and feeling fidgety, aggravated and short tempered all the time. So I split my time, dating as a straight man, and in private spending my time dressed as the girl that I'm stuck feeling like I'm supposed to be.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

For me it is the trill for me and who I am. I never knew and I am a DES son. I figured that it did me and I am gender fluid.
    Part Time Girl

It makes me happy and i feel at peace inside not fighting with myself.whole as one complete person.Oh and i love the feel of the clothes

I want to because I want to look like a woman and because I feel very much like one when I dress up. Not to mention that womens' clothes feel softer than mens', and I absolutely hate taking them off if I have to. Women have way many more options than men when it comes to dressing up and they look great.
    I don't stop simply because I don't want to stop. I love dressing up for the reasons already stated. I know for sure I cannot stop even if I wanted to, because I'm already in this thing way too deep and have already spent quite a bit of money on it, and I know I'll buy a lot more. Even if I did stop, which is extremely unlikely, I would not purge a single thing, and I am 200% positive that I'd eventually go back to crossdressing. Only reason I can think of to stop is fear of friends and family finding out. But that will never stop me.... I'm very sneaky and a good liar, not to mention I do not have a SO to worry about, so I'm basically free to do what I want.
    Last edited by RainbowDash; 11-14-2017 at 11:29 AM.

If there were no rules in society I think I would do it just because I like the way I look. I'm kinda leggy and like to show off I guess. In reality it's kinda risky and exciting. I went to a costume party recently and dressed up, and because I sort of had social permission, it was awesome. The attention was so amazing.

I dress because it is the nearest thing to being a woman. I love being a woman. I have crossdressed since I was 16 and although I have tried to stop many times I always begin again. I love everything about being a woman. Having to wear boring male clothes and suits everyday I can't wait to get home, shower and get changed into something lovely looking and sexy feeling. I have spent a fortune on clothes and will probably spend as much again in coming years. I love the feel of stockings on my legs and high heels on my feet. I love to look in the mirror and see my female made up face looking back at me. I don't have a SO to worry about anymore as she couldn't cope with my dressing so I can wear what I want when I want and feel great. I go out dressed most weekends with a bunch of fellow gurls and we have a great time. My life has never been so exciting. So why would I ever want to stop. I hate the end of the day when "she" has to go back in the wardrobe and my mundane male existence takes over. I wouldn't give up dressing for anything. Why should I. At the end of the day I am me and I love every minute of the female me.

Silver Member
    Because I replay enjoy doing so, it makes me feel nice inside and relaxes me, I like female clothes way better than male clothes, I have dressed for close on 50 years now, I don't want to stop, I see absolutely no reason to stop and I can think of no single reason why I would stop, it is part of who I am and I feel amazing when I dress

I love to look at a beautiful woman,dressed in a short mini skirt,off-black pantyhose,silky soft blouse&heels&I begin to imagine how it would feel being dressed just like her? I get electric feelings putting on pantyhose,closing a silk blouse&pulling a mini skirt up&
    tucking the blouse in and stepping into a pair of high heels&looking at myself in the mirror.I have even more fun sitting at my sisters makeup table&trying on her blonde wig&doing my makeup
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

I like the fit and feel, also the style and fashion and most importantly it just feels right
    Your never wrong if you do the right thing

Platinum Member
    Hi my name is WENDY ....of corse WENDY
    Wears women's clouthes it's puts the
    Brain and outside package together

If WENDY wore men's clouthing she woul be Bob

It is not a want it is a need. If I suppress it too long it becomes an overwhelming need. If I could choose, my life would be alot easier if I didn't need to wear my clothes.

I like the way the clothes feel when you put them on, stepping into high heels is so sexy, it is just the right thing to do for me. I love to dress.
    Steffanie52

I want to because a nice pair of panties just feels right and I feel so sexy wearing them. I don't, can't, and shouldn't stop because there's nothing wrong with embracing this side of me

It just feels right. When dressed as female I feel normal.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

It makes me happy and hurts no one....
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

its who i am when i dress i feel so happy and content also complete.cant get it enough lol

Why do I want to? F'd if I know!

Why don't I stop? As we all know, we can manage it, but it's always there. I don't stop because I am happy and I was tired of being unhappy.

Can you stop? Stop? No. Manage it? Probably, but no reason to.

Why should I stop? Unless my wife requests that I do (hasn't happened yet and I don't expect it will), I see no reason to stop. Who am I hurting?
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.