Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why Do You Want To Wear Women's Clothes?

If you have to ask, you'll never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissDanielle View Post
    If there's one thing I hate more than anything in the world: it's living a lie. And clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Looking for some good answers and reasons why you want to, why you don't stop, can you stop, why should you stop.
    I honestly can’t verbalize why I have a dressing fetish... and for me, it is a fetish. I keep my dressing VERY secret. I like being a guy and doing guy things and I guarantee that if any of my friends and family found out, that they would truly be shocked because it’s so different from my guy persona...

I can say that I love sexy, shiny clothes and shoes and all my femme clothes are very sexy, Wild, outrageous, and over the top... all of my boots and heels are sky high platforms and I wear massive breast forms and huge hip and butt padding with tightly cinched corsets to give me an impossible curvy cartoon figure... I just love the over the top outrageous look when I dress..
    I know that my sexual fantasies change as well when I dress as I fantasize more about the “taboo” of it all and imagine the humiliation of being caught and it gives me an unbelievable thrill! I also imagine being overpowered by “alpha males” and be used by them... it’s never a specific man... a certain actor, or celebrity... it’s a nameless, faceless, ripped stud that I’m completely exposed in front of and completely helpless! And I love it! But it’s so different from who o really am 99percent of the time as a straight guy. I only want to date and be in relationships with women.

As hard as it is to explain, the closest thing I can compare it to is being addicted to drugs or alcohol... although, i don’t have any substance abuse problems and have never dealt with anything like that, or being addicted to cigarettes, gambling, etc.. I very much feel like I am addicted to dressing. I know many would argue that it’s not actuallly, chemically, or physically possible to have an actual addiction to women’s clothing and shoes, but that’s the one thing that I truly feel helpless towards...

As for stopping,... I wish I could. I honestly do. It has cost me SO much money and has been a MAJOR problem in past relationships with women. I spend WAY too much money on femme clothes and there have been times where I’ve blown off certain events, occasions, dates, and even work.. because I NEEDED to dress... I know it sounds crazy, but I’d zip home from work for lunch and there’d be a box at the front door of some new article of femme clothing and I would have to try it on and then have to call in to work and take the rest of the day off because I needed to stay home and dress.

I’ve also put myself in somewhat of a financial hole because I can’t stop buying my femme clothes and shoes. There’s one plus size shiny, black lame’ bustier and panty set made by Seven til midnight that fits me so well, and looks and feels so good that I have literally bought 27 of them because they were being discontinued and I wanted to make sure that I got as many as I could before they were all gone because I knew I will ALWAYS want to wear it! Sure, I got them on sale, but It still cost me a fair amount of money! I did the same thing with some platform chap boots made by pleaser... I got 4 pairs because they were being discontinued... and they’re over 120 bucks a pair!

Now in my defense, with my curvy and outrageous dressing style, - plus being 6’4” and 200 pounds- and with my massive breaths forms- I need to find shiny clothing that’s a size 3X MINIMUM... and with N cup breast forms that weigh 11 pounds each and have 12 inches of protrusion, I would do better with 5x or even 6x!

Still, I have more women’s clothing and shoes than I do for my regular guy clothing... there are times when I go online and I’m thankful that I don’t find anything that I really want! Lol.

As far as stopping, I did a massive purge once years ago before moving in with a girl.. I only did it because I was afraid she would find it. To this day, I regret it as there are some shiny clothing styles from the late 90s and early 2000s that are impossible to ever find again! And that’s the look I try to emulate when I do dress.

Immediately after that relationship ended and I moved out, I had boxes of new femme clothes arriving at the front door of my new place within literally 2 days..,
    Last edited by SHINY-J; 12-23-2017 at 05:02 PM.

The first question should be: Why was I interested in trying on a women's garment for the very first time as a child? I still don't know the answer to that, but I must have liked it because it led to trying on more fem stuff throughout the decades.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I've finally come to accept it as part of who I am. This forum is helping tremendously in that affirmation.

Is that a serious question?

Why do I dress as Amanda? That is the thousand dollar question. When I am fully dressed and padded as Amanda I feel normal and happy with no worries in the world. To me being Amanda is normal and being Ben is not. There are days that I wish I could be Amanda full-time and not have to worry about if I am going to dress today or not. One day I am going to go full time for a little while to figure out what I need.
    Amanda

I wear woman's clothes Because I can my wife told me I can. And I love dressing as a woman it feels really good. I feel more woman then man anyway. I have no need to stop. I have no intention to stop. ''EVER''
    Angie

Genderblur Francene Lola Dupree's Avatar
    I want to wear women's clothes because I look fabulous darling.

Because, when I'm wearing women's clothes, i don't have that nagging feeling that I would feel better if I was in women's clothes.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I don't know if i want to. But I need to, and I have to, and I will again and again. It's the FEELing that i get when i have all the accouterments in place. the sound of high heels on the floor. The feel of the long hair wig on my shoulders. and the feel of he dangling ear rings on my neck. here isn't a sensible answer to the question, here is nothing sensible about it. It is sensual though. and i LOVE it.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Actually I don't want to wear women's clothing. For some reason I "need" to wear women's clothing.
    The above is why I dress. I wholeheartedly agree with everything that Stephanie said in her response. I believe I was born with the wrong set of chromosomes. I should have been female. Since I am not, I dress to appease the "need".
    Last edited by Robin777; 12-24-2017 at 11:31 PM. Reason: punctuation