Thread: Belated Hallowe'en

Belated Hallowe'en

Tuesday night, I was on door duty, as my wife had some phone calls she need to make. So, consequently, I was in drab, handing out candy to all the kids who stopped by our house. Today, though, I had he entire day to myself, so this was my day to dress up. I arose early and did a close shave everywhere and sat down at the table to start the process of making myself up.No costume, I just wanted to see how good a job i could do with makeup and clothing. False eyelashes, fake nails, and a NuBra for good cleavage all helped me look and feel great! I had a black maxi dress with spaghetti straps and black thigh-high stockings, paired with my 4 inch black patent heels. I wore the wig in my avatar with a silver side comb in it. When I looked in the mirror, I looked and felt great! Sadly, I didn't think to take any pictures, but this was my kind of Hallowe'en!

If you looked anything like your avatar I would think you looked very pretty. Love the makeup job and the hair in the avatar. You just need to do it all again and ake some pictures.

Thank you so much, Jaylyn!

Very nice Jen, Too bad you had to be in drab to hand out candy. But I bet you looked great in that maxi dress.
    Part Time Girl

I think I did, at least to me.ButI felt amazing! It was just what I needed, as I haven't been able to completely dress for some time. Thanks, Dana!

Reality Check
    Yea, I dressed as a "witch" the day after. I'm not sure dressing as a woman (even a witch) and handing out candy to children in front of my neighbors would be such a good idea anyway.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Jen60 View Post
    False eyelashes, fake nails, and a NuBra for good cleavage all helped me look and feel great! I had a black maxi dress with spaghetti straps and black thigh-high stockings, paired with my 4 inch black patent heels. I wore the wig in my avatar with a silver side comb in it. When I looked in the mirror, I looked and felt great! Sadly, I didn't think to take any pictures, but this was my kind of Hallowe'en!
    Darn it, now you really DO have to get some pictures! I bet you looked as fabulous as you felt.

Hi, I'm new here. I dressed up for halloween this year and enjoyed it.

Rica
    Last edited by Rica; 11-17-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Jen you look great. I did manage to get out on Hallowe'en. The Science Centre here was showing Rocky Horror so I went with some friends and it was brilliant.