Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As I am writing this....

Aspiring Member

As I am writing this....

I'm as fully dressed as I've ever been and I'm doing it the comfort of my home with my wife fully aware with what I'm doing.

I just can't describe this feeling.

I never in a million years thought I would be at this juncture but here I am.

I'm so full of emotion right now.

My wife is wonderful, I am taking each day as it comes, but this is a magical moment.

Have a good day everyone x

Miss S

Sounds like your having a great day, may it long continue
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Hi Misssecret,

I'm very pleased for you that your dressing situation is starting to become clearer. I guess it just needed more time. I'm sure it has been worth the wait.

I remember you had a brief pictures phase; so in your case, "fully dressed" includes hair and makeup, right? Or does it? Is your wife in the same room? And does she look at you? Or are those some of the things that you still need to take slowly?

Great that you both have made this much progress. Continue to enjoy your dressing within the levels that are comfortable for you both.

- Lydianne.

Yes , that feeling has to be indescribable. Long may it last!!!

Very cool! Congratulations.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Aspiring Member
    The shortest 2h45mins ever.....

My wife is not yet ready to understand why I want to do this but recognised that I needed to. She made space for me by going out for the morning allowing me some time to indulge.

We are still at a very early stage with all this in our relationship but it she is doing all she can considering she was completely unaware a month ago.

Lydianne,

Hey, hope your well? I did have some pic moments a while back but the guilt of posting them before she knew ment my conscious said I should take them down. Now she knows I may begin to post some again.

Fully dressed for me is wig and make up as well as clothing. I hasten to add however that my collection is crude and my make up cheap as I have been doing this on the quiet for so long. Expensive purchases in retail outlets would never have got passed scrutiny before.

My wife isn't ready to know anything about what I do. She doesn't want to talk about it currently let alone see what I look like. She does however during our messaging marathons (not the best way to communicate I know but at least it is communication) know that my dream would be to share it with her. Have a glass of wine together etc etc.

It is slowly, slowly, I would be silly not to take it that way but I hope now the 'truth' is out I can fulfill some of those dreams I have had for so many years. X

Miss S
    Last edited by Tamsin Secret; 11-04-2017 at 09:17 AM.

Sounds like a wonderful beginning, taking it slow. Watching the signs along the way.
    Like a lady

Aspiring Member
    That's a lovely beginning. Build slowly and try not to let the pink fog crash in too much. I wish you every success.

Congratulations! I hope your wife continues to be willing and open to let you dress. Fingers crossed that she is able to wrap her head around everything relatively quickly.

Aspiring Member
    Thanks all, just off to put cement in my shoes to keep my feet on the ground

Your post conveys the feeling of elation to me that you must be feeling now.

Yes, I am happy for you, take care things break easily.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    MissSecret,
    Congratulations another hurdle jumped, that first fully dressed moment with makeup and wig is indescribable . I remember the first time when the guy finally disappeared .

You know this is going to move you forward , so thinking about which way you would like to take it and which way your DADT allows is the tricky question. I'm sure your wife is smart enough to know there may be more to come .

It may be some way ahead but start thinking about going out in the safety of a social group, it's actually better to consider that than dashing out for secret moments to drive around aimlessly . It gives more meaning to putting outfits together , besides you can attend in drab or change when you get to the venue .

Clothes shopping in the High Street does take some justifying , especially if you are on a limited budget, it took me a while to get the confidence to visit charity shops but when you have it feels great to pick up high end labels for pennies . If not give Oxfam Online a shot, I've bought some lovely clothes from them and they will check sizes and accept returns .

No way you'd get me in concrete heels , enjoy the moment while you can, it may be a while before you're allowed the opportunity again .

Welcome to the club Miss S I am also fully dressed as I'm writing this with my wife in the same room. Did you just come out to her. I've been doing it with my wife knowing for 11 years now. I know how good you feel hun.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    Hi Teresa,

So many good points in your post! I hope since now I'm not lying to anyone anymore I can take some more time to think things through without rushing so much.

Of course I will still make mistakes but hey don't we all!

I do the charity shop thing (it's where I got most of my little collection) but since telling my wife I no longer have the fear I once had going to the counter.

Strange but true!

I definitely would be interested in a social group/meeting. I think I would really benefit from it.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hi Angie, 1 month in after revealing all. Still early days. I hope one day we can share but that is not up to me to decide. Thanks for your message

MissSecret,

Ahh.... the secret is out and you are inhaling the heady aroma of liberty; the individual liberty to be You. Oh my, how I recall the thrill of "coming out" to my wife (about a year and a half ago).
    Enjoy it. It took me over a year of my wife (of 40 yrs) knowing about my need before she got up the nerve to see me and be with me while I am in my Lady Clothes in full. She just didn't want to see it. But I gradually worked Ilene into our regular daily lives because Ilene was real. Ilene was me and Ilene wasn't going away. After months and months of "not seeing it" , in Sep and Oct I've enjoyed a handful of days fully or mostly dressed (just being me) and hanging around in The Wife's presence. I could tell at first she squirmed and could barely tolerate it. Now she's at the point of checking out my makeup to ensure it's OK before I go out.

Stop and still consider that this is all NEW to your wife too. You may not yet receive the fully evaluated opinion on your CD until she sees it about her more often and you talk about it. Your and her enthusiasm will recede after a while. You may also find the need to go further along the identity path, perhaps living full time as a transgender woman. Those are the kind of evolving changes that make for serious changes in your relationship. So.... go slowly with your wife and your current life.

Yes, dear. GOING OUT as Miss S. will be the next step.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Aspiring Member
    Ilene,

You have just summed up my past present and future in one post.

Thank you.

I have a feeling I will need support and experience over the coming months and years. I just hope that I can continue to find it here and eventually from friends I meet along the way.....

Miss S

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    Congrats! My wife and I are going through something similar, and while its a magical feeling I'm also so scarred it's going to fall apart. I feel like I'm building a house of cards sometimes and it's all going to topple over.

Platinum Member
    Hi Miss Secret , That just sounds wonderful.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Miss Secret. sound nice but take things slow and give you wife good support and communication.. It may turn out great.
    Part Time Girl

Miss S... so know that amazing feeling with so much more to look forward to!!! take it very slowly with your wife and expect some backwards steps along the way... best of luck on your journey
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Hi miss secret!

Wow you finally put up an avatar! Good on you, you look really amazing!

My fiancé found out about my CDing about a month ago and since then we have both been the happiest we've been in a long time. She loves the fact I dress up and has since also told me she has always had lesbian fantasies and guess who now fulfills those fantasies ;P

But seriously, I used to suffer from bad anxiety throughout my life but once I came out to to my fiancé, I have lost all anxiety. It's such a big step coming out you will not regret it. Congrats!

Aspiring Member
    Hi Sarah,

It must have felt like a wrecking ball to my wife when she found out. She was completely unaware but to her credit had found a way to deal with it even though she isn't talking to me directly about it yet.

My house of cards is just being built....

Thanks k you orchid

Dana, I do hope so. I haven't told her to ruin our lives I did it so that I could be a better husband. Some might say that's a strange comment but short of it is she gets all of me now which also means less moods with no reason if you know what I mean.

Thank you Becky, I am really going to try. Communication and understanding seem to be the key tactics along with taking it slow. I want this to work more than anything.

Hi Jas,

Thanks I'm sure deep down I've done the right thing.

My wife is very conservative so what you mention above would scare the life out of her!
    Don't get me wrong we are both very open minded people and accept anyone's choices in the way they live but for her she has already said she is scared of loosing her husband and where this is all going.

There could never be a sexual part to my crossdressing as long as my wife was involved and I'm happy to accept that.

But congratulations to you again and I'm glad it's helped with your anxiety. Anxiety is a horrible thing to have to deal with but can be overcome from personal experience.

Miss S

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad she gave you some freedom to express yourself.
    Steady as she goes I guess so take it slow.

Reality Check
    I'm glad you are getting a chance to dress and I'm glad you are enjoying it.

As for your wife, she has to eventually see you, you can't just chase her out of the house every time you want to dress. I'm sot sure having her come home to find you fully dressed and in heels with makeup looking like you're heading for a club is the best way to introduce her to your dressing. What I did was take it slow and easy. Start with a bra and panties. Then add a blouse that's not too feminine and maybe women's jeans. Then you can stuff the bra just a bit. Buy a pair of flats and add them to the outfit.

Eventually you can make the boobs bigger and add a wig. Just judge her reaction to each step and once she gets used to seeing you dressed as a woman you can add other things like hip and butt padding, jewelry, makeup, etc.
    Krisi

Congratulations Miss Secret. Enjoy your dressing and remember to be very kind and pleasant to your accepting spouse.