Thread: Increasing Areola Size

Increasing Areola Size

Just sharing my Larger Areola Project.

My areola measured 1" across. With the help of my wife, I measured the outside of sockets in my toolbox and found 4 with outside diameters of 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", and 2'. I took 2 different sizes and centered them over my nipples and drew a circle around them with an eyeliner pencil. Then, I colored them in with brown lipstick. I came in the living room and my wife picked the one she liked best. Then, again with the other 2 and she picked a winner. So, the final round was 1-3/4" vs 2". The winner was... 2".
    I already had contacted a woman tattoo artist that specialized in cartoon animation and colors, and explained my situation to her. She agreed to take on the project. I made an appointment and had a long 2 week wait. The day arrived finally. There were no private rooms but I really didn't care. I did, but it wasn't going to stop me. Maybe. No, let's do it.
    She drew them out and laid me back on a bench. I wasn't really prepared for how tender the nipple area was to tattoo. I made it. Go home and heal. She explained to me during aftercare that the color wasn't going to match. It took 4 visits over a 5 month period to match them. It's been about 3 months since my last visit and I'm realizing it's going to take 1 more touch up visit. They look great. 2" across. Just a little light around the edge of the left. The right one is finished. It was painful and cost a few hundred dollars, but worth it to me. They look identical to my wife's. At Pride last month, I showed a couple of gal pals of mine and they were impressed and kept talking about them and showed a few of their friends. Really made me feel good about what I went through and how pleased I am with how they turned out. Just wanted to share this experience.
    ​Cindy

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Not something that I would venture to do, but I'm glad it turned out well for you and that your wife supported you in this.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Congrats. Glad they came out so well!

Ouch- it hurts just thinking about it. At any rate, I am glad that it worked out for you.

Not exactly the same, but a number of breast cancer survivors have nipples tattoo'd after mastectomies and reconstruction
    "the sex is in the HEEL"

That's where I got the idea. I sent letters to 2 ladies that specialize in reconstruction. I politely explained my situation and idea to them. I told a little about myself. I am married to a supportive wife, consider myself stable and asked would they be willing to accept me as a client. I didn't even get a reply. The lady that tattoo'd them for me was very nice and said she had never done anything like that, but would be happy to help out in my journey. She was awesome!

The other 2 ladies are well respected and what they do for breast cancer survivors earns my utmost respect. I can understand them not considering my request. I'm just happy I found my tattoo lady and she rocks!
    ​Cindy

Reality Check
    I think they owed you a reply if nothing else. And it seems a bit discriminatory for them to reject you as a client because of your situation. That's not to say that I would want to force someone to do something like that against their will or for fear of a lawsuit. You are much better off with someone who wants the job.
    Krisi

It all worked out and I'm happy
    ​Cindy

As said ouch big time, I think the nips are one the sensitive spots on a person, makes me cry just thinking about it. Glad it turned out good though.