Thread: Does full time dressing, makes you feel you're now a woman ?

Does full time dressing, makes you feel you're now a woman ?

Just wonder, because dressing for a day, it changes my attitude and alter my mind a bit.

just curious for those that a full times how they feel ?

No, I feel to say that I am a women or feel like a women would be insulting to my friends most of which are woman (GGs) . Am I accepted as one and i do act like one. But I'm the same person, the clothes doesn't change that. It does basically gives me permission to act more girly. I'm evolving, I'm dressing more like a girl or should I say GG. Still you will never see me in mom jeans or going to the store in PJs. I run into my friends sometimes at the stores. But more to your question, I don't think I feel different but I sure live differently.

Silver Member
    I'm still a guy and use my male name. I just have prettier clothes on. I realized today that I hadn't worn any male clothes for over a month including doctor visits. Guess I'm full time.

I am not sure full time dressing makes you feel anything in terms of being a woman.
    (I don't claim to be full time but I am as close as I can get in my personal circumstances)
    I have been full time for the last ten days as an example.

It can make you feel this is how you were meant to live your life. This is why you go through a "real life experience" if you are in the process of transition.

It does however present challenges where you would normally have reverted to male mode in past. If you have made the decision to go full time should not have taken lightly.

Your own personality will still shine through.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-05-2017 at 11:10 AM. Reason: correction
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Being full-time makes me feel more like me. It sounds like the cheap answer, but it's the most correct answer to me. I'm no longer presenting as something I'm not and that feels good. It's comparable to that old gag about how good it feels when you stop hitting yourself in the head with a hammer.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    I am not sure full time dressing makes you feel anything in terms of being a woman.

It can make you feel this is how you were meant to live your life. This is why you go through a "real life experience" if you are in the process of transition.

It does however present challenges where you would normally have reverted to male mode in past. If you have made the decision to go full time should not have taken lightly.

Your own personality will still shine through.
    Exactly this ! Truthful gender expression is about how I want to be viewed in the eyes of the world around me.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-05-2017 at 11:11 AM. Reason: correction of quote

Please keep in mind that the OP specifically restricted the responses to full-timers.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Banned Read only
    For the record I AM a full time dresser. Just because I choose to wear jeans and t-shirts most of the time doesn't negate that.

Response to question: Nope. My clothing of choice (jeans and t-shirts mostly) does not make me feel like a women. I'm still just a GIAD.