Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SO and sex (as a woman) *straight male CD only please*

Junior Member Beauty Parlor Bev's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    It's good to hear everyone's stories. Me and my partner tried it for the first time the other week. I don't like to admit it, but if I could I would probably choose to do it every time and it has definitely made me a little bi-curious. The funny thing is i haven't even done it dressed yet. My partner told me that she wants to do it while I'm dressed and I am worried I am going to like it a bit too much. I am also worried I will start to find it hard to get the same thing from regular sex.
    At least some of the people (OP is) on this thread are honest with themselves, others not so much. Another of the 80% is having doubts........

One can only dream.... its probably my number 1 fantasy... not going to happen sighhhhh
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I have worn feminine nighties for all our married life and we have had a long and happy sensual relationship including role reversal on many occasions.

With my ex girlfriend, we use to occassionally have sex with me dressed. She was bi so she was really turned on that her boyfriend could also be a girlfriend at times. And generally when dressed I found out I was a lot more submissive. I'm a switch already, but dressed is strictly submissive. It was rather fun while it lasted. We were both pretty avid kinksters.

Nowadays I haven't traditionally dated in years. I've been sticking to more casual hook ups with trusted playmates or Friends with benefits. Some of these are also kinksters so my crossdressing can sometimes still come in play in the bedroom. And since my last relationship, my sexuality has definitely shifted. I know I'm not completely straight anymore. Not confident enough to say bi as I'm generally still mostly attracted to feminine beauty and have only ever been with girls, but this stuff has become more like water than cement over the past couple years.

At this point, I'm kinda like Eff labels because I can probably be in the mood for various things if I ever stumbled across the proper context, so I just say I like what I like. That should suffice.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    The short answer is yes. Usually the prelude is a very romantic evening shared by two girls. Not sure why, but my SO really enjoys it. I thank my lucky stars! Details by PM only...please feel free.

I’m often in stockings in bed. Sometimes garters too. She’s ok with that, and sometimes loves it. I’m pretty submissive, after a long time ofvpretending otherwise. Trying to figure out how to describe this on a publicly available forum. I’m male, but she is in control of everything. We like it that way.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    One can only dream.... its probably my number 1 fantasy... not going to happen sighhhhh
    My wife is far too conservative to even entertain the idea unfortunately so yes, never going to happen.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I've never had sex whilst dressed up. For some reason it doesn't really enthuse me or the wife.

I've had sex numerous times in high heels though.

I do have a friend, however, who has seen me fully dressed up in person, she said she would "take me home".

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Banned Read only
    Yes, I've done this with my wife a number of times. Interestingly, she once told me she thought our daughter was "Marianne's baby"! That's a nice memory!

I'm the one who suggested doing it, but luckly my wife was receptive. I didn't have to "beg" or "plead." I doubt that I would have done anyway, because if a sexual activity isn't congenial to both partners it's only likely to spoil the relationship. Nearly always though I had sex as "the man." When we did otherwise, it didn't cause me to "question" my sexuality because I already had a pretty good understanding of that.

Anyway what aspect of sexuality are we talking about? If we're talking about "sexual preference," I'd always known I wasn't "gay"--that's to say, androphilic--so there was nothing there to question. As I've said on another thread, I'm one of those who has fantasized about sex with a man as Marianne, but that for myself is not a matter of "sexual preference" but of differing coital roles, gender-related, which I was aware of anyway and which is precisely what I was exploring with my wife. I believe this is a distinction that doesn't get enough recognition, which is why I've made a point of highlighting it here.

Some wives might be reassured about their crossdressing husbands if they understood that distinction too. Many wives might not want to play a "male role" in sex, and if they don't, that's understandable as a matter of taste. But it's got to be more worrying if a wife fears her husband might in fact be gay, which is so often a needless fear with many of us CDers.

I haven't read the rest of the posts on this thread yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing others' experiences in this realm. I'm glad you asked the question, Kas.

One Halloween my wife dressed as a man and I dressed as a girl.
    When we got home I tried to seduce her and got nowhere, she said it was a big turn off. I think I ended up slipping on the coach!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Well, yes and no. I wear panties 24/7 but that is it in front of her. So, when we are intimate, I am often in them and have just pulled them to the side on occasion rather than take them off; the same is true of her. I would not call her dominant in any way and she never takes charge. It is not her style.

Ok just a couple of thing here.

Firstly. I have had to edit quite a few post because they are against the rules. If your not familiar with the rules then I suggest that you read them here

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...es#faq_content

Secondly. The mods do decide what is TMI not the members, don't start having a go at the mods because it won't work.

Keep it clean and within the rules, any more editing and the thread will be closed.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

A tale of two different wives, my ex-wife compared to my current wife.

I won't go into a lot of detail....... just a summary

My ex-wife really enjoyed it when I would dress up when we had sex. I would dress myself, usually as a maid, and we had wonderful sessions of making love. She would treat me like a woman until we got to intercourse then it was just a man making love to his wife. We had sex at least once a month while I was dressed.

My current wife is completely different. In the 15+ years we have been together we have only done 3 maybe 4 times. First time is when we were dating, I dressed up in my lingerie and got into bed and waited for her to get off of work. Since the kids were in school I knew we would not be interrupted. She did it to make me happy, but she wasn't into it and I didn't really enjoy it. The next time or two was the same result. I figured I would ask her to dress me and maybe that would help. She got me all dressed up and she seemed to be enjoying it by teasing me while she was putting things on me. But after she had me all dressed up her mood changed. I asked what was wrong and she said I looked better than she does. I tried to tell her that wasn't true, but the mood was ruined. A couple hours later we made love again, but like the other times she was not into it all.

I wish my current wife would enjoy me being all dressed up while we made love, but right now it is just a fantasy.

Ok due to some members ignoring my post and moaning about the rules and decisions I made, this thread is now closed.

I think those who did the complaining and having a go need to pm the OP with an apology for getting the thread closed.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I know Sandra locked this thread, but I feel the need to say something about the bullshit going on lately.

We run a nice forum, FREE forum (which we pay for btw)... and just lately, more and more seasonal trouble makers seem to be intent on pissing off the staff and trolling threads. Well, let's put it this way, you need to knock it off, because the next person that pisses me off (and a lot of you know not to bloody piss me off), is going to get my size 5'z firmly planted up their butts on the way out... out the door, adios, banned... cya... ffs...

If you don't like something you can't do on this board, feel free to bugger off and create your own forum and pay for it. You aren't going to keep coming in with your dirty shoes and wiping them all over my clean carpet.... I'm not having it!!

Capiche? Comprende? ARE YOU LISTENING AND UNDERSTANDING ME NOW???

I will apologise to the OP for your behaviour (I'm from the UK so that's the correct spelling before you try and have a go about that!) in this thread, because it's disgusting and you should be ashamed.... and you made me swear, which is not good...

KNOCK IT OFF!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn