Thread: Anyone else??

Anyone else??

I started raiding my Mother's panty drawer right after puberty. I loved how it felt with pantyhose and a nylon slip on. It was also exciting sexually. This went on for a year then I felt like a needed more. I'd stay home sick from school every now and then and fully dress as a woman. This just felt right. Now as a adult I'm a very non-passable CD, but I fully dress at home. Lingerie still is a huge turn on for me hands down. I think of myself as a straight male. I have always dated women, but I have a secret. I really want to spend the night with another like minded CD playing dress up in lingerie and have a sexual encounter.

This is not at all unusual for many cross dressers. I began dressing in lingerie well before my teenage years. It was very exciting sexually but over the years it has morphed somewhat into just the desire to look as feminine as possible. I still find the fabrics and designs of female clothing to be very sensual but I also just feel very comfortable as if I have just found the right place for myself. I consider myself to be a fetishistic transvestite as my dressing does have a certain amount of fetish to it. For example I still love the look and feel of full slips. Not a popular lingerie item these days but the variety and quality of design and fabrics used to be outstanding. You can still find some on E Bay.
    As for meeting another CD, although many members do not want that, it is quite common and you should not feel badly about it. The members on this site come in a wide variety of styles and flavors.

Quote Originally Posted by Panty Goddess View Post
    I think of myself as a straight male. I have always dated women, but I have a secret. I really want to spend the night with another like minded CD playing dress up in lingerie and have a sexual encounter.
    Doesn't exactly sound straight to me.
    Jon

Not on this site for very long but I have been in Facebook groups for crossdressers.
    Have gotten various friend requests and the conversation has quickly gotten around to hooking up.
    Not what Im looking for at all and has made me extremely cautious.
    It does indeed appear to me to be very widespread but that's just my 2 cents.

Your thoughts are not any different from most of us here, after you have been here a while you will meet others with like views.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yeah, I agree that we all have that thoughts in our minds . In my hay days I tried men and CD women. I liked the CD's far better. Some of them were absolute beautiful girls. But in general I like women and am with one now.
    Part Time Girl

Your rendition of discovering crossdressing as a youth is pretty much identical as mine. I raided moms drawer and was in love with a green nighty....panties and all.

As far as your secret....secrets are fine but read some of the posts here.....don't get too involved without FIRST being honest with your new SO. My 1st marriage of 30 years ended and My CD'ing was not the only cause but a painful contribution so I made certain this secret wasn't kept in my second marriage. Now I'm living the dream...with the right woman.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Puberty hits, the hormones rage, and the closest thing you can get to getting into a girls panties, is to wear girls panties. This is a common theme with fetishistic CD'ing, some move beyond this, and some don't! Your fantasies lead me to believe that you may not be as straight as you may think. The question is whether you act on the fantasies. This is not the place to look for those kind of hook ups.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Would never disrespect this site!!!!!

I pretty much started identically... totally agree until the very last part. I only fantasize about being a woman in lesbian encounters...

Quote Originally Posted by Panty Goddess View Post
    I really want to spend the night with another like minded CD playing dress up in lingerie and have a sexual encounter.
    and
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    It's not. It's a common mechanism that bi or gay men use to convince themselves that they're really, ONLY, straight. Comes from our upbringing, where to be feminine or gay in any way is considered a horrible thing, and it's drummed into our heads constantly as we grow up. Reading through this forum, we see all kinds of disclaimers because of this taboo in our society. It's loaded with threads where the CD'er states that he's attracted to men, but then insists that it's ONLY when he's dressed up as a woman.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    Puberty hits, the hormones rage, and the closest thing you can get to getting into a girls panties, is to wear girls panties.

This was definitely a contributing factor to my dressing.

Banned Read only
    Panty what you said in your last sentence is just normal progressive thoughts as you want to experience more of what it's like to be a woman. You'll never know unless you try it and that probably will never present it self.

Ah yes, those were the days. And my mom's shoes fit perfectly by the time I was 20. She even had a wig!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    Jon
    Everyone has fantasies. It's whether or not you act upon them. Sometimes I think I would enjoy meeting other like minded cross dressers, such as the annual meeting of Esprit Gala in Port Angeles, WA because the venue and setting is advertised as exactly what I would expect. I don't know about being at essentially what may be a cross dressers lingerie party. Forget the sex.