Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Femme Name Choices

Femme Name Choices

Hi girls, Just wondering if any of you have ever had more than one female name. I personally have had two or three (Andrea, Catherine and now Shirley, of course.)

At one time I was Kristine but I changed to the more Scandinavian Krista.

I've had the same name but spelled differently (Jocelyn, Josie, and now Josslyn) but I've thought about changing it many times. I just can't choose a good substitute!

I have been Beverley even before I called myself anything but "Late for dinner". :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Mine was changed a few times until about 12 years ago when I decided this one was right for me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

No this it.

Aspiring Member
    As it happens Charlotte is a name I picked for myself when I recently joined the forum. My other name, the one I've had for 30 years, was chosen by me and my SO and remains private and between just us. It seemed wrong to use it here.

My first name was Sandra, I still like that but don't relate to it. My present name was chosen kind of randomly. I realized years later that Christine is my mothers second name and that felt awkward. Not good.

Banned Read only
    I have always used the feminine of my given name. But I have often considered changing it to Rochelle because I have always thought that was such a pretty name.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    For a number of years up to 1989 I called myself Julie. Diane came after meeting my wifes friend of the same name. The 'F' is actually for Fischer, I thought in the event I ever needed a surname (not so far) that that had nice ring to it.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 11-07-2017 at 08:33 AM. Reason: more info
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I picked Nikki after meeting a woman named Nicoletta and fell in love with the name. Lately since I have been going out in public and sometimes attend as either my male of female side I am thinking of going to Vikki since it is the female variation of my male name so as to avoid confusion.

Batted around a few before making a decision, but have never actually used other names.

I picked the name because I like it and only for this forum. After a couple of years I googled it and didn't like what I found, but decided not to change it. I hope no one is offended by my choice.

I went by Sara for alittle while before I settled on Caitlin.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes, years ago I went with Heather, but changed to a name closer to my male name
    Rachael

Initially I was Susan however I have been Tiffany for a couple decades now.

Chose Alice in reference to Alice on the Honeymooners. Jackie Gleason... saying - "Alice, one of theses days..Pow right to the moon."

Interesting thread. Like Charlotte, I picked Leelou for my name here. I thought it was pretty and unique. For me personally, the name doesn't have a great deal of significance. I just need to be addressed by a name that is appropriate for the gender that I'm presenting. I also like Heather and Christine and will use those as well.

I started with longlegs in the beginning simply because I do have long legs but ver soon became uncomfortable and changed it to Bobbi which is true to my self and one which I will keep.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I have tossed around many names but nothing has ever felt right yet. For this forum I just used my last name since it can double as a girls first name also.

I started with and primarily use Ceera Murakami as my femme name. It is both the name of a female gaming character of mine that I used for over a decade prior to expressing my femme side in real life, and a legally registered 'assumed business name' for me, since I do some work under that name.

In the historical reenactment society that I participate in - the Society or Creative Anachronism, or SCA -my name is "Katherine Fox".

And in some cases I just use my given birth name, "Jay", which is a unisex name anyway.

Early on, I went by Simone, but then met a real life Simone that annoyed me to no end, and I could no longer mention the name without thinking of her. Changed a decade or so ago and never looked back. Kate was a better fit, I'm used to having a very common four letter name. Also, I played a lot of games for a long time so K8Astrophe was a good screen name, and descriptive of my attempts to live a double life.

I'm lucky my name can work as a boy and girl name when shortened. So it was easy for me.

Aspiring Member
    Originally I was going to go with Ellie, until I noticed how many Ellies there were already. So changed to Ineke which is relatively unique in these parts. Vashon (an island in Puget Sound) because I thought I had to have a last name. I still may switch to Ellie. Fickle woman.

Ineke

I always liked Debbie and used that name for several years. Somewhere around 2005 while out shopping with my wife (I was in male mode) we got in a discussion about if I had a femme name. When I told her Debbie she looked at me and said "You don't look like a Debbie you look like a Jill". Who was I to argue I've been Jill ever since.
    Jill