Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you find your fem self attractive

Absolutely, my legs are long and my booty looks extra perky when I'm cding.

When all of the stars line up correctly, I do find my appearance to be attractive at least to me and my friends and admirers. It is a long process to create Sarah from this 69 year old body and face, but I do find the end results satisfying considering all of those factors. I don't always achieve the goal but it is fun trying.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I, for the most part, find my fem-self quite attractive.

🙄
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar
    I'm not doing too badly, and turning 49 next week.
    Sirena Rivera
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." - Theodor S. Geisel

A lot of the ladies in femme form certainly do look quite attractive. Sadly, that is something out of my grasp as a "dude in a dress."
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I definitely find my female self more attractive than my male self. Makeup, when done well, can hide a lot of flaws not to mention a good hairstyle wig. I find that I am more confidant in female mode and that's probably because I feel complete when I can fully express my true gender outwardly . Strangely, I'm not acting feminine in girl mode but I am almost always acting when I am in male mode. Such is life. Of course a mirror is a crossdressers best friend I am not ashamed to say that over the many years I have been mostly pleased with my mirror image with my efforts to emulate the feminine I so dearly admire.

It's disappointing, but I do not. Ms. Mirror hovers angelically over one shoulder telling me how pretty I am...what a doll, what a catch. But Ms. Jpeg floats mockingly over the other shoulder leaving no flaw unexposed. Now, with shapewear, the right wig, the 38Ds or the doubles, some eyeshadow and lipstick, Ms. Jpeg can capture me still in life, and sexy. But it will be one frame of many.

Forgive me if you find it arrogant to say, but I was a very cute child. A cute boy that women would often call pretty. I was a handsome young man (and now I wish I had had the compulsion to crossdress back then). I am still a handsome man, but it seems the pretty is behind me now. Time will tell, as I learn more about makeup, its application, and styling, if I can find a way to bring out any prettiness left in this handsome face.

"No airbrush was destroyed in the making of these pictures, nor any camera in the taking of them"

-Sincerely, Ms. Jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Yes, I do think that I look attractive when I put the effort in. Much more attractive than as a man, I also think. Calliebelle, you have to be nicer to yourself...you're gorgeous.

32101545072_6e69a7fe4d_z.jpg

Sweet of you to say but the photo editor had more than a lot to do with it. You on the other hand, naturally beautiful.

I've come to accept that we as humans mostly do fragmented thinking and feeling. It's quite a struggle just to keep consistent, in simple ways like making sure we aren't hypocritical in our daily life, fight off the temptation to cheat on taxes, etc.

CDing is very emotional and so we are driven by feeling. We can feel a lot - how sexy we are, how stupid we are, how sad we are at the tragedy of having a face or hair that can't be transformed into an angelic female face, etc. I'm saying all this to encourage everyone who doesn't allow themselves to explore just how wonderful they look.

I find myself attractive as a mirl, and I want to look attractive, using my own standards. I solved my problem by creating a whole new category of beauty- for mirls and MIADs! Now I have no trouble seeing any man enjoying all there is to be enjoyed about CDing as attractive. I look at them from their own point of view. It is not about passing, it is about supporting each other in feeling what we want to feel.

Attractive has three components- pleasing to look at, sexually attractive, and attractive as a person [looking safe, interesting, warm, kind, etc.] I am ok with most people finding me unattractive sexually, and it doesn't reduce my pleasure in feeling myself sexually attractive. I am fine with others just thinking my outfit is well coordinated, or even thinking, well, looks like a man in a dress- harrumph! None of it matters because I am feeling free and happy, and a peaceful and well-meaning individual contributor to society. That feeling seems to attract people to me, which is very nice.

Women do the same for each other, and have exactly the same problem- how much they will like what they see in the mirror- and whether and how much to disguise, enhance, shape etc so they fit can feel attractive, or otherwise ok relative to whatever set of expectations are hounding them!

I'm saying all this for those who feel they don't measure up- That feeling is clearly limiting to our joy and unnecessary.

Sorry for editorializing if too much ;0)
    We are all beautiful...!

I certainly don’t feel I pass but I don’t look ghastly either. When out with other cder’s I do get a lot of compliments.

Do say that I’m at peace with how I look and that’s all that really matters.

Sometimes yes, usually no. It seems easier in a picture, but in real life it's much harder.
    Katie

Not really maybe I am just old. But I don’t feel I could pass for even second. The face just does not look femme.

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    Well yes absolutely! I love the way I look! This is last night.

Heck I feel more sexy as a woman than a man!! So I find my fem self attractive ! Even though I'm not really passable it is a lot of fun!!

More attractive as a female than male is my perspective but wife says I’m more handsome as a male, than pretty as a GG. My shoulders are just too big.

Phili. I feel you have hit the nail on the head with a vengeance. Long may you live dress and prosper.
    Julia
    Not all of us grow up to be the man we once thought we might become.

My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night. But Ah, my friends, and Oh my foes, It gives a lovely light.

Looking at the pcs here I'd say I find the ones with you looking at me [as if- of course you are looking at the camera] the most attractive. But that reminds me there is another category of attractive- "fits beauty standards" promulgated by fashion magazines. Such a look is called attractive by definition, and we are trained to say and tell ourselves it is attractive. But when we feel 'attracted' to that, it is more like objectification- we want possession, not relationship.

And we also short circuit our ideas of attractive based on age - as in Laura saying she is old as if that is a problem for attraction.

Natalie's pic is drop dead gorgeous, and she could be on any magazine cover. Since she is looking away I cannot feel her personality, so although she is super attractive, as a model is attractive, I can't see her eyes, I can't warm to her as a person when I look at her pic.

In Laura's pic she is relaxed and looking right at me with kindness- I feel right at home. Of course, I am older too, which amazingly [joke] allows me to really see older people. When i was younger I didn't know how to interpret the faces of older people with feeling.
    We are all beautiful...!

I do find her attractive but last week when trying on wigs I looked in the mirror and thought I had a strong resemblance to my daughter. It was really quite an aha moment.

Sometimes!
    I think we dress and makeup as women we find pretty, and therefore like the looks we create2F8F1624-2410-4AA2-8442-2B730CF702F8.jpg

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    No, Monika. Not sometimes with you. Always.

Yes I find myself attractive when en femme. I receive many compliments as a woman but never as a man.

While I don't find myself attractive in the classic sense, I love to dress and the way I feel dressed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

After looking at the "Boy mode Vs Girl mode" photos I think we all look much better as women
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Yes, I definitely try to make Jamie as real as I can, and I love being my feminine self; not much effort required on that part...

Jamie
    At the makeup counter