Thread: A Leslie Mary Shy adventure.

A Leslie Mary Shy adventure.

I had spent the last 2 days editing the 384 photos I shot of the local drag queens Friday night. I was wearing a bright red blouse (no bra, no 'girls'), pink panties and black skaters skort.
    I wanted to give the photos to the Drag Queens that Sunday at Karaoke at the club. I got so involved that I ran out of time.
    Normally,
    I never go to the club as 'my male guy'. But this time I did.
    I just slipped out of the Skort I was wearing. leaving my panties on and put on some guy pants. Left on the blouse and slipped on some white socks and my male western boots. Grabbed my Keys, money, and Identity out of my purse and stuffed them into my USA leather jacket with the big eagle on the back. no camera (felt weird - no camera. But I could shoot with my phone.)
    Away I went. I drove to the exit of the mobile home park and came back. I had forgotten the photos. Off I raced the ten miles (16 K) to the club.
    I walked in in the low lit club. Boy did I get the looks. They didn't know who I was until I walked over to were the group was sitting and I displayed the folder with 8 Photos in it. (all pages are 8.5 x 11 full page glossies, head shots).
    That night I did do two songs then came home and took off the pants and put the skort back on to do some more photo work.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Leslie doesn't sound like a shy adventure to me, I think you are out there big time.

Wink

The club I shoot the DQs, Convergent in Huntsville Alabama, is the only destination I go to. I normally leave the house at 8pm (2000 hrs) and return about 0100 ti 0200. I do drive both ways dressed (10 miles each way). I go maybe twice a month. Later this month my TN GG, Dark AnGGel, and Miss Ashley are coming into town and we will be going, as a group, to the club. We are also planning a photo secession for all three of us.
    Dark AnGGel needs some new shots for her portfolio. She is a professional model and a make-up artist. She keeps trying to teach me how to do my own make-up. Boy does she hate my bushy eyebrows. I was off the net all last week. No internet at the 200 year old farm house or the valley it is located in. barely can call out via cell, have to walk around to find a good spot in the yard. And no, the farmer I was working doesn't know I am a CDer.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.