Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Do you find your fem self attractive

I certainly feel fabulous as Christinne, and I think I'm attractive whether as a man or woman. To me, it's the whole look that makes me feel beautiful. All the work pays off!

That is pretty crazy thing in my head.

I've never seen a picture of myself and mail mode that I liked they are always terrible.
    Very low opinion of my make appearance
    But when I'm dressed as Raychel the pictures are not that bad
    And I never do makeup and rarely wear a wig
    I kinda like what I see then

Pretty confusing to me
    Some short circuit in my brain
    Last edited by Raychel; 02-07-2018 at 06:58 AM.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

From the neck down I'd have to say yes. But neck up? No way. I don't have a lot of time to work on my makeup skills so when I do get a chance to do makeup I rush and end up looking like a drunken clown.

I definitely like the way I look as a woman better than as a man. I've come to care more about my health and body the more I've incorporated CDing into my daily life.

Now would I say I'm"attractive"? Not sure about that ;
    Last edited by BillieS; 02-07-2018 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marihanne View Post
    Yes I do, especially boobs, I am looking for ways to make sexy butt, but I haven't found out yet.
    Back in the day there were ads all over the place for panties with padded bottoms and, I think, girdles with rear enhancement. Do none of those solutions work for you, Marihanne?

I do find myself attractive but definitely a female work in progress with much work to do...but its such fun work!! almost all my pics start out as a video on my phone. I practice walking, sitting, talking in front of my phone. I then review the video, see where I can improve, freeze frame and take my best looking screen shots. We can all find good angles to make a good picture.
    I also found that when I first started crossdressing I tried to look like the women I was attracted to...I think this was subconcsiencely (sp)

I never thought I would look good as a woman until a few days ago I put makeup on for the first time. When I put my wig on looked in the mirror, I almost fainted. I was thinking who is this pretty lady. Maybe I’m looking at myself through rose colored glasses and being delusional, but I liked the girl in the mirror I saw for the first time. There are so many beautiful ladies on this website who set the bar so high.

When it all comes together correctly, I'd say yes.
    However, it may be my inborn prejudice or my failing eyesight though.
    Once, a while ago, I was walking directly towards the glass doors at a store. I saw my reflection in the glass, not realizing that I was seeing myself. My first reaction was, "She's cute". As soon as I realized that I had fooled myself, I was in heaven.

Banned Read only
    I strive to be. It's important how you feel about yourself, but it's a huge boost when others think so.
    I've gotten compliments from GG's on my clothes.
    I've spent countless hours learning to do proper ( read "age appropriate")makeup.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I think so--Most of the time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 03-05-2018 at 06:58 AM.

Very much so! That is huge part of being Connie. If I were not attractive to me, then how could expect to look attractive to others. I think that is a big part of "feeling pretty". Like you, I have worked super hard at achieving my "look" based on what I think looks attractive/ pretty. Great thread btw.
    Stay Safe!

Ha ha I wouldn't go as far as attractive but sometime if I take a selfie on my phone I think that looks nice and other times I see me in a wig.
    I haven't worked out yet If it is a particular colour or the way I did my make up at the time. might have been the sun was shining and I felt good.

Kay J

When I get all dressed up i do feel my femme side prettier and attractive as I go.The skill of makeup gets better with practice . But when the wig goes on it all comes together. Then it back to reality when it done and over.

Gracious Colleague looking_good's Avatar
    Great post! If I were honest, my dressed appearance falls into the "Yikes!" area.
    Simply an avid clothing enthusiast...

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Interesting question. I wouldn’t say I FIND myself attractive, but I FEEL attractive. I guess it’s a subtle but important difference.
    Yes that's probably a better way to put it Micki though if I squint at my pics I think "hmm she looks pretty hot" lol

I really do, I think I'm Sexy when I get all dolled up. If I could remember how to add a picture or two of myself, I'd love to know what you think !

I had my first full makeover last week and was thrilled. It was with a professional makeup artist. I am not passable to my definition, but feel so comfy with my femme look that I am going to go out in public next week for dinner and whatever. I have an overnight in Atlanta and plan to take full advantage of it.

I haven't tried getting a makeover or a wig, but I did it to my photo last year or so. I found that not very long hair looked best on me, whereas I normally prefer long hair on feminine folks. I think I looked okay, but not great. I'd really prefer to look great (and to have someone who appreciates my looks).
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Actually, I do find the girl in the mirror attractive. Problem is, every time I get her out on a date, she winds up talking with everyone else but me. LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by faltenrock View Post
    yes, I do find myself attractive as a woman. Sorry, I already answered here. Anyway, I like seeing myself in the mirrow.
    Wow Flatenrock, you look stunning, very passable indeed, I wish I wasn't so blooming tall.

Ah-May-Lee
    Of coarse I am attractive. I even have a picture on the cover of a fashion magazine, it's posted somewhere in the picture thread.

I have a different take on this. I try and not look attractive. I have had crazy hair styles, one side of the head shaved the other side long. I wear mix matched clothes and I do my make up very heavily in a dark way. The way I look may not be attractive to Joe Schmoe but my style, my looks are for me to be happy with.

I do have guys follow me home at night. That might be some sort of attractiveness to others.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

no, that was never the point, but as my femme self converges to my self-image, I am happier with the mirror's showing. and no, my attraction in life is to a different form than mine.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I like my feminine image very much I'm not the bragging type but I find Megan to be an attractive person I feel there'sso much potential to do better but I lack the courage and funding to really get the necessary cosmetics and appliances I feel totally alone on my island in the middle of a blue collar nowhere town but I can make do with what i can afford to do it's really not about perfection anyway

Yes I do find that I am an attractive woman.
    My appearance is part of me accepting my femininity
    I try not to be vain as that does not look good on me.

Well,,,, I do dress on a daily basis. And am always wearing at least a bra and panties. But when I have an event or get together and I do the whole Lill, I think I DO look good, At least I've gotten a LOT OF WOWS! from many people! That's just my take on it!! Huggs, Lill !!!