Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you find your fem self attractive

Do you find your fem self attractive

I'm still perfecting my look but I'm finding myself more and more attracted to what I see lol sorry maybe a strange thing to say, it's difficult to explain, I've spent a long time developing the look I like but I'm now at a stage where I'm very happy with the image I portray, I dressed today in my new slim fitting red dress with black tights and my new thigh high black suede boots, I've lost some weight recently and no longer need/wear the waist clincher I used previously, with my forms and home made hip pads I looked at myself in the mirror and thought wow, you look good girl lol.

Unfortunately the camera seems to capture a slightly different picture, I'm not the most photogenic of people, I just look awkward and don't pose very well, I do Doctor the pics slightly, just to bring out colouring etc. But I'm never as impressed with the pics as I am of the reflection I see in the mirror.

Am I alone in my thoughts? I guess not but would love to hear your feelings about what you see in the mirror, does it please you? would you date someone who looked like your fem self?

Maybe Ive got low standards Leanne but from the first time I saw Sheila fully dressed I fancied her !

Yes I do, especially boobs, I am looking for ways to make sexy butt, but I haven't found out yet.

You are not alone!! I also have pretty much perfected my look, and the bad side, is that i am so turned on. Alice is what i would like physically in a mate, and i am single. I feel lie Alice is my wife almost! So much so, that i don't see many GGs in the area i am stuck living in, that even come close!! If i go to a big city, that is not the case, though! I have decided to greatly curtail my dressing up from wig to heels, because I do not feel or think it is helping me to make GG friends, or even guy friends. Socially, it isolates me even more so. It is amazing what hose and heels, a stuffed bra, padded panties, , and a wig, and make up can do!! However, after decades of feeling like crap as a male, and down on myself, I keep in pretty good shape physically, other than a bad left hip, and for all the hell i have been through, i don;t look half bad as a guy, and i really cannot hate myself as a guy,and truly love myself dressed as Alice. I must accept that i am a male, who never got to have a wife, hated myself for that, but is finally ACCEPTING my guy side and my occasional Alice side. Both are not that bead looking, and admirers online told me i was stunning and sexy and beautiful. I wish more single GG's around my age would compliment my guy self, but it almost never ever happens. It frustrates me, that so many guys are greatly wanting my lady side, but zero GG's are interested in my male self. It hurts.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 11-06-2017 at 11:10 PM.

My fem self was attractive when I was eighteen, I started the downhill run when I was about thirty.

Oh! well. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I find my femme self more 'attractive' than my drab self. There are still things I always want to do to perfect my femme self. It's a never ending desire to improve....

I like myself and my appearance for sure.
    Of course there are things I'd love to change, like my height, weight, shoe size, lack of natural hair ... LOL ... just minor changes.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I do! I hope others do too

Yes, I think that my fem self is attractive, at least for an older woman. Fortunately, this is not just my opinion. My fem image is certainly more attractive than my male image.
    Hugs, Carole

Silver Member
    When all dolled up, in FULL femme, I feel I look 20 years younger, in the mirror, but not so much in the close up photo (old girl with wrinkles!). However, if the photo is at a slight distance, and I'm wearing my pretty sunglasses, I look like the woman I'd want to be. And, yes, I'd date her.

Platinum Member
    I am seventy now and my face reflects that reality. It works well with my male self, but, not too well with my femme side. My body type is still great for a guy, but, on the female side..not too much. My wife took some pictures of me with some friends from the old days who were visiting. When I am placed among a group of women I tower over them. The only person I know who is taller and larger than I is my son. I can handle it, but, I know I looked terrific en femme when I was in my twenties. I was kidding around with my wife last night when we were watching television and a commercial came on for an electric hair remove concealed like a tube of lipstick. It brought back memories of my 82 year old grandmother who really needed to shave her upper lip. I hated it when she tried to kiss me as a kid. It felt like I ran into a porcupine. I do not want to achieve that look. I'm settling for the look of a seventy year old woman, wrinkles and all.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I do think I look quite good when dressed, though I have been at this thing a long time and have had a lot of practice. Certainly preferable to my drab self and always trying to improve things. A very respected (by me) fellow member once said I was 'beautiful'!, I wouldn't say that or anything close but it was nice to read.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm 70, Leanne. A bit near sited. So, I see the same thing in my mirror as my photos. I'm 70 and took this pic yesterday.

Tell me if u like what u see. I do!

P1220346 (1264x1280).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I do find my fem self attractive. I have been told I am beautiful. Yet I know I have a male side also. But hey it is nice to be pretty.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You need to remember when you look in the mirror you are seeing a reverse image of yourself and in 3 D.
    The camera sees you in a non reversed way and is 2D.
    Some days I look OK to myself some days not so much.

Absolutely, I find my female self attractive. At least those days when I'm happy with my outfit and makeup.
    Sometimes I think thats one of the reasons I keep doing this. I think that the woman I se in the mirror in some way is my soulmate. Would be nice to have a date with her ;-)

Silver Member
    Pretty much, but not alway 100%. Kind of a large part of the point. Why wouldn't a CD try to make themselves attractive in an image of what they find attractive. BTW, that can be a whole range of what you find attractive, from Glamorous Girl to soccer Mom, or country Tomboy.

Who would strive to not be attractive to themselves? That seems a bit masochistic.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I look younger and better cared for when I am presenting myself as female. I'm not attracted to men any time, so when I look at myself in the mirror I much prefer the Sarah version over the Dave one. The male presentation is based on what I've been born with and through inattention or familiarity I'm not all that proud of it. While I do 'clean up' fairly well, I do take a certain amount of pride in my feminine presentation. So between that patting myself on the back for the creativity and effort, the lack of attraction to the guy and the gender dysphoria that colors the whole thing, yes. I do prefer looking at the feminine version of me.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Banned Read only
    I'd do me.

Crossdressing is just another form of vanity.

I didn't start dressing til I was 50, so I missed any chance I might have had to enjoy the good looks of youth as a gurl. I often said I know I could never be genuinely pretty the way a GG is, but after the learning curve I felt like that during my heyday I had put together a good look that I felt was feminine and attractive, being careful to make the distinction between attractive and pretty. But age has taken its toll and with a considerable amount of disappointment I have to accept the fact that I can no longer achieve that attractive state. What I see in the mirror now is just an old man in drag and it's bad enough that I don't do gurl outings anymore. I confess it's a hurtful reality that makes my heart ache. I used to wonder if I would ever get too old to dress. I still do almost every day here at home, I can't imagine that desire ever going away, but obviously the time has come to leave it at that.

When I see my image - pictures or mirror - I find the sight eye-catching, attractive. Not sexually turned on, but as one who appreciates beauty, style, class, fun looks, I do a good job of creating the illusion I thought only magic could do - to make me look like the women chosen to be in clothes catalogs to attract the attention and ?envy of others.
    Hugs, Ellen

Some days I find my femme self tolerable , but I think that's mostly because I wear the type of clothes I find attractive on women. As far as my face and physical features...eh

Sadly I'm not terribly attractive. That said, when I'm dressed I sure do feel pretty.

Funny...I'm quite the opposite....While doing my makeup and when I'm looking in the mirror I always seem to see the flaws. Last time I was out my wife took 12 pictures for me on my phone. A few days afterwards I was looking at the pics. Again...I perceived many flaws, but the more I viewed them the more I looked better. (NO!! I wasn't drinking! lol) I went through and picked out what I had perceived as "flaws" and considered what I've also perceived with GG's and soon continued to feel better about myself. Then I studied them a bit I decided to pick which of the pic's I looked the best in.

So if you consider how many genetic women present themselves in public there is little fear. Then adding the "I don't care what the people I don't know think" factor in there, it gives us a good margin of safety with our looks. IE...some women don't pass very well as women! lol

Just sayin
    Joyce

I have a full-time male identity, even when dressed up. It's the guy in me that wants to create the beautiful, sexy woman that I want to "date". It's a challenge, given the imperfect male canvas that I start with, but I try and that itself is fun and exciting. Over the years I tried many different looks with different clothes, wigs, makeup, etc., but my response to what I saw in the mirror led me to zero in on a particular look that excited me most. I remember one dressup session looking into the mirror and saying out loud "nailed it". From then on, having found the look I liked best, I stayed with it, not experimenting any more, just wanting to make it perfect every time.
    I've been out quite a lot and enjoyed the experience, but staying in lets me play dressup with no rules, no concerns about blending. I love over-the-top makeup and heels too high to walk in comfortably - those things excite me - so that's what i do privately for my own pleasure.
    I think that most of us want to look attractive in the mirror, but some of us are attracted to our image in the mirror. There's a difference.
    The guy looking into the mirror likes the girl to look pretty and sexy, so he buys her things to wear. She makes up and dresses up in those things to please him, and it does. They have a great relationship, and they have great sex.