Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you find your fem self attractive

Reality Check
    At my age, "attractive" has left the building. Funny, as men age, they become "distinguished". As women age, they become "old".

That said, would I date the feminine me? Probably, because I know she would show me a really good time!
    Krisi

I try to look my best as Abbey and as Teresa says I find my female look far better than my male look
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Aspiring Member
    No. As I get older, I find it more and more difficult to make myself look female, so I'm really not attracted by what I see in the mirror.
    Maybe that explains why I get really nervous when I go out - I don't feel attractive and have that niggling feeling that the reason is that I look like a man in makeup.

There is the odd occasion when my makeup goes really well and the person in the mirror doesn't just look like me with a painted face, but I'm still not attracted.
    When the makeup doesn't go quite as well as I hoped, I just think to myself that at least it's not as bad as Grayson Perry's makeup.

Actually, yes I do! Shirley is very attractive and Im so happy that she is a part of myself. I feel very sexy when dressed as Shirley.
    Last edited by ShirleyN; 03-08-2018 at 10:06 AM.

I think I looksomewhat attractive. Given the right outfit makeup and accessories though I definitely feel attractive if that makes any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCarly View Post
    Well, yes...Attachment 284179. I do. I think I’m five feet, seven inches of cute.
    I think that is a very accurate assessment
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/154785793@N04/
    Flickr Nickiem83
    Sephora is my drug.

I think yes. Yes, in some strange way. It would be nice to have a button to push and poof you are your other self.

yes, i find in the right pictures, i look and feel really attractive as renee, some other pictures not so much, definitely think renee is more attractive than her male alter ego
    You Don't Have To Be Female To Enjoy Being A Woman

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yes I do find my fem self attractive. That was the original idea of cding in the first place. Becoming the woman of my own desire.
    And how can I resist when I'm just a bundle of cute?

4276p.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I don't consider either self attractive.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

Silver Member
    I am in no way attractive, either dressed or as a man. Too old, too heavy, too bald.

But I will say this. My best looks are when I am in a dress or skirt. And thanks to a few fabulous SAs, who have coached me on my clothing choices, I look better than I ever thought possible. On top of that, when I am dressed, I FEEL amazing and it shows in how I carry myself. So i feel very good about how I present to the world, howver unorthodox.

7A82D01C-A08B-4905-84F7-87B9BDA907CD.jpgFor me it depends on how the makeup turned out and how my hair (wig) looks. I think my legs are super hot and are by far my best feature.
    Last edited by Stephanie43; 11-16-2017 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Adding photo of legs.

I do find myself more attractive as a woman than a man. The people I meet when out and about tell me how beautiful I am, and after showing pictures of my male identity they say I look better as a woman. That helps so much to gain enough confidence to not worry anymore when out dressed tastefully.

My bottom half, yes. My top half, no. Which probably explains why when I'm mixing things up the feminine expression is always on my legs and feet.

I am not sure that this will make sense, but I am not sure that I find myself attractive so much, but I do think that "Terri" can look very attractive. In other words, I do not always think of Terri as being me.

17BaBa228e.jpg
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

Hi Leanne, you look amazing. and your body is very sexy. I love those boots a lot.
    and to asnwer the original question, I find my dressed up self very sexy. I turn myself on when i dress up. as im in my 40's now, im working out because my stomach is messing my look up! lol. but i used to be slim 150 pounds at 6 ft tall and had a great looking body for dressing up. but now im 190.
    anyway, you look gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by leannejacobs View Post
    Well ladies, I seldom post pics for fear of recognition but I thought I'd share a recent pic, just to show what I have to work with, as you can see my height is my biggest flaw and the reason I find it difficult to blend, feel free to post some of your pics, if I dare to do it I'm sure you can lol
    Attachment 284351 Attachment 284352

yes, I do find myself attractive as a woman. Sorry, I already answered here. Anyway, I like seeing myself in the mirrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by faltenrock; 11-22-2017 at 04:31 AM.

Absolutely! And I love it because for a brief second I feel at ease and comfortable in my skin! Especially because I look the way I perceive myself and the fact that I'm attracted to myself gives me confidence... that is until I step away from the mirror and realize that what I'm doing is ridiculous and spiral into depression

Quote Originally Posted by Wasp View Post
    Absolutely! And I love it because for a brief second I feel at ease and comfortable in my skin! Especially because I look the way I perceive myself and the fact that I'm attracted to myself gives me confidence... that is until I step away from the mirror and realize that what I'm doing is ridiculous and spiral into depression
    Hey Wasp, I used to feel the exact same way.. for years... but eventually I let go of feeling like that and admitted to myself what i like, and what i am, and then mentally you kind of just embrace it... now I love it and am turned on completely and I feel free when dressed up.

Good to know it won't be like this forever :/

Yes, I do find my fem side attractive. On the rare occasssion that I go into public, I am more worried about passing than about being attractive. I at least hope to blend in, if I don't pass. I judge that by second glances and giggles, but I think those are funny, lol.

Bella

-quietly drools over the lovely pictures-

Terri, you are gorgeous, hon. That is a beautiful picture.

Falten, adorable look! Very pretty dress on an equally pretty girl.

Jessica - my God, you have long legs! Love the red dress - you look wonderful.

Bella, you are definitely passable. Keep on doing what you're doing and enjoy life your way.

Gawds, you girls make this look so easy!

I am afraid I do think of my self dressed up as attractive. I know it's only im my mind, but it is my mind, i guess. I sometimes look at the photos and think what a FOX i would make.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

unfortunately, I do not think I am, but I absolutely have some bad arse legs..
    Look at me, a LARGE power lifting man and under all of this Makeup & Lace and if I can look pretty than so can you!

No, I don't find my femme self to be attractive, but that's not what I'm going for. My objective is to look female. Attractive? Not so important.