I'm still perfecting my look but I'm finding myself more and more attracted to what I see lol sorry maybe a strange thing to say, it's difficult to explain, I've spent a long time developing the look I like but I'm now at a stage where I'm very happy with the image I portray, I dressed today in my new slim fitting red dress with black tights and my new thigh high black suede boots, I've lost some weight recently and no longer need/wear the waist clincher I used previously, with my forms and home made hip pads I looked at myself in the mirror and thought wow, you look good girl lol.

Unfortunately the camera seems to capture a slightly different picture, I'm not the most photogenic of people, I just look awkward and don't pose very well, I do Doctor the pics slightly, just to bring out colouring etc. But I'm never as impressed with the pics as I am of the reflection I see in the mirror.

Am I alone in my thoughts? I guess not but would love to hear your feelings about what you see in the mirror, does it please you? would you date someone who looked like your fem self?