Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you find your fem self attractive

Meh, I pretty much say it’s as good as I can do with what I’ve got. It’s like playing guitar for me, I’ll never be done improving.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Yes I do I like what I see in the mirror when I'm en femme

I don't know, sometimes yes, sometimes no. I beginning to think that my body is kind of disproportionate. Skinny legs and my face has become fatter. I need to lose a few pounds.

I'm getting a little better at posing.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I'm not sure I find myself attractive but for someone in my early 60s I think I look decently passable with the right clothing and make up done. Whether others see me the same way is not my problem. I do this for me not others.

Joyce mentioned seeing flaws in the mirror, I'm not saying I don't have flaws or things I'd like to improve upon, unfortunately there are things no amount of make up can cover up, my height is my biggest flaw and the one thing that ruins any chance I have of passing/blending in, I'm very tall and I stand out in a crowd, I'm quite well proportioned but at 6' 5" in stocking soles I'm screwed before I start.
    I have ventured out quite a bit and when the pink fog is thick enough I dont give a damn what people think and enjoy the moment, my usual outings involve entering larger stores in the evenings and having a good wander about, yes I know when I've been made and generally it doesn't bother me, the worst is young teens who will follow you or duck up an isle so they can walk towards you and get a better look, to be fair I've never had any hassle from them, they just want to satisfy their curiosity which I dare say I would have done myself back in the day.
    Most of my dressing is indoors and for my own pleasure so I still enjoy it and like what I see in the mirror, when I'm in the house alone it usually involves multiple changes of clothes until I find what makes me look most attractive. Some have indicated that they've been complemented for their appearence, my wife's best friend knows I dress and has seen some pictures, she's been very complementary on a few of the pics, paying particular attention to my shapely legs, its a great boost when someone else recognises your efforts, in time I hope I can show her Leanne.
    Marihanne mentiones boobs and sexy butt lol I can create a nice cleavage with my forms and what I have squished together and my butt, well I inherited the family trait of a plump and pert butt which I love, however I do use some padding in the hip area, self made out of foam, they work nicely, my legs are long and shapely, my mother and my sister have always been complemented on their lovely legs so I took great delight in showing both of them pics of me saying "see its not just the women in the family who got the great legs lol" I can't wait to get dressed again tomorrow, all this talk has me excited already lol.

The one time I did the full makeover - go out on the town thing, I did see myself as feminine- barely. At 6’3”, 210#, and at age 60, my chance of being an attractive female are pretty slim; ok, nonexistent. I am destined to be a guy in a skirt. I enjoy doing what I do and that’s enough for me.

Hell yes I do. Wouldn't do it if I didn't.

I feel more attractive, but once I see certain parts of me then the allusion is ruined. If I was able to start transitioning then I feel that those parts of me that ruin my looks could be changed. But first... Have to come out of the closet.

Aspiring Member
    Well, no.
    I think that when I was a teenager, I might have been looking passable as a female.

Nowadays, I still think the dresses and outfits are pretty, even if I'm not. I love the way they make me feel. I am not dressing to attract any men.
    I also have to say that I find very few crossdressers attractive, but that's still just fine by me.

Like so many here, if I possessed the presentation skills 30 years ago I now have, I would have been a knockout :-) Hugs, Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by michelleddg View Post
    Like so many here, if I possessed the presentation skills 30 years ago I now have, I would have been a knockout :-) Hugs, Michelle

How recent is your profile pic? I would turn myself on if I looked like you do in that phot hahaha

Lol! Thank you girlfriend, it's from May of this year. Hugs, Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    How recent is your profile pic? I would turn myself on if I looked like you do in that phot hahaha

No your not alone. I love what I see in the mirror when I dress, even though I don't look that great, and yes, I would date myself.

Platinum Member
    Hi Leanne , After years of practice I am really satisfied with the images of the pretty lady in the in the mirror.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I can't say that I have. Sometimes, I am amazed that with the right dress, my body actually had a womanly figure... But I've never gone so far as to put on makeup and shave my legs. I bet if I did, I may be in trouble. LOL

attractive is quite subjective but I do see that I at least resemble a female. How well.................well that is subjective as well.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Ray View Post
    attractive is quite subjective but I do see that I at least resemble a female. How well.................well that is subjective as well.
    She is asking if YOU think you are attractive as a woman.. Doesn't matter what other people think/see.

I feel pleased with what I see in the mirror. Just as importantly, I think my improved self image has also made me feel better when seeing my male self in the mirror. I am definitely taking better care of myself, now that I am a crossdresser.

Yes, when everything comes together, I look at myself and think, ya, I would like to get together with that girl! Brenda

Yes. I feel I look good for my age (Medicare plus 5). I just can't get the camera to agree.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Yes, I am my own type!

Remember that old television commercial where the guy said that he liked his razor so much that he bought the company? (Gosh, you can find anything on YouTube these days: https://youtu.be/qf22bddvLnc ) Yeah, I liked my look so much, that I traded in my old one.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michelleddg View Post
    Lol! Thank you girlfriend, it's from May of this year. Hugs, Michelle
    But you are a professional, my dear! And fit as a fiddle! That goes a long way.

I find my fem self very attractive from the neck down but unfortunately I have a bright red birthmark under my nose that looks like a bloody nose so I choose to keep a beard 🙁 for now. I really want to get it removed so I can be beautiful.

Yes, I think Lana Mae is attractive! Not so much sexy but attractive. Since my wife passed away two years ago, I am not really interested in dating anyone! If I did though it would probably be someone like Lana Mae! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix