Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you find your fem self attractive

I'm not sure attractive is the right word, but at certain times I really like the way I look--like my avatar picture. My face is ok, but I think my physique looks reasonably feminine and I like how I look in hose and heels.

Whenever I dress up, the person I see in the mirror is someone I'd love to be friends with, but I'm not so sure about dating. I mean. It's still me under that wig. XD

Yes I find my self attractive, I'll never be accused of being pretty but I think I have a certain look that isn't too bad. Anyway if I didn't find myself attractive I probably wouldn't do it.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Nope. Never been attractive. The closest I've ever come, would be as a guy, I'm tall, strong, but always have been a little overweight, and on occasion, pretty fat. Reality is that I'm either Shrek or Princess Fiona.

Either way, an Ogre. So, no mirrors exposed in my house. I spend much time pretending that I look like someone else.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by leannejacobs View Post

Am I alone in my thoughts? I guess not but would love to hear your feelings about what you see in the mirror, does it please you? would you date someone who looked like your fem self?
    I think you look great! You are not alone in your thoughts. ... ...I am far behind you, and have years to invest to get where you are. I am not thrilled by what I see in myself in the mirror.

Well, yes...E2E52A42-6A13-4FD6-AE60-763DAC05E9A4.jpg. I do. I think I’m five feet, seven inches of cute.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

I HATE the mirror and pictures of myself dressed up.
    All I can see are all the flaws.

I avoid both if possible.

i definitely feel sexy when i dress.

I feel like I'm me when I am dressed and I like what I see. I don't know if I am attractive, but I feel like I'm a well put together older woman (68).
    Please call me Lisa!

I do find my femme-self attractive, (way more than I ever thought of my male-self), especially as my workout regimen has begun paying dividends. I just never felt I was even remotely good looking as a guy.

But I really can't find my femme-self too attractive as I look nearly dead-on my younger sister, LOL.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

i do have higher standard of looks for the women i'm attracted to. i think i'm hideous as a woman, just because many women are worse isn't a consolation.

Platinum Member
    Not so long ago I shied from looking in the mirror. Lately, I’ve gotten past the instinctive cringe and begun to see myself a bit more charitably....not beautiful by any means...comfortable with my appearance as a mature woman.

To that extent I have learned to like how I look.

Do I find myself attractive? Well at the risk of sounding overly vain, yes I do find Suzanne attractive. With what skills I have in make-up, hair and clothes I try to create the image of a woman that I would find attractive. I think of my male self as quite ugly, and I think that is one, but certainly not the only, reason that dressing has a pull on me, to escape that dull and ugly and to finally be something else.

I remember when I was 25, I could have transformed to a real attractive Rayleen, but with age will working on it and see what we can come up with after I get the new wig and BF and make up work.

If im honest, yes, i suppose i do.
    I think i dress as the type of woman i have always fancied, i feel like its a character i have created.

I think I'm reasonably attractive, and when I get a professional to do my makeup, I can be pretty hot looking. Take a look at my profile pic and see for yourself.

I think I have great taste in women's clothes and I'm usually wearing something bright, colorful or sparkly, most times at least two out of three.

But, I think I look best when graded on the curve. By that I mean I'm pretty damn good looking for someone almost 65. I'm 5'10" and about 150 pounds, so weight is in proportion to height. I think I look and present better than the average 65 y.o. woman, many of whom are overweight and go out in leggings that are too tight and sweats that are too loose without any makeup.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Great question... yes I find my femm self very attractive compared to my male self... Longer hair, a bit of makeup really suit my face much more and my body shape looks better the female fashions than male ones. I am not saying I make a very passable female, but just that woman's clothes generally suit me more.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Yes, I like what I see in the mirror...most of the time. I ask for commentary from my wife. I welcome her input. She’s done some fashion modeling and offers advice, which includes criticism, like too much or not enough makeup. As we all know, how much fun it is to wear different things. Gotta go.

Well ladies, I seldom post pics for fear of recognition but I thought I'd share a recent pic, just to show what I have to work with, as you can see my height is my biggest flaw and the reason I find it difficult to blend, feel free to post some of your pics, if I dare to do it I'm sure you can lol
    IMG_3106.jpg IMG_3108.jpg
    Last edited by leannejacobs; 11-13-2017 at 08:16 AM.

I like what I see in the mirror but I've never really liked what the camera shows.

gotta agree with Beverley. When I was 18 per my Cousin I was a knockout. When I transitioned in the early 80's my wife used to call me a fox. When I was in my 30's I still wasn't too bad looking. Today I would classify as a miad. Which is why I don't wear them....(dresses) or try and present as female.

Banned Read only
    Leanne,
    I find my female look far better than my male one , I guess it is more attractive , and I'm totally happy with my look , I feel comfortable when I go out .

Just a word about photos, if you're not happy you are probably using a smart phone with a wide angle lens, that is the least flattering way to take pictures, when you see yourself in the mirror you are viewing with your eyes which give a different perspective to a wide lens . It happens all the time now , so many people complain about hating their selfies because of this reason .

Sometimes I think I look pretty good. Other times I just feel good dressing.eYwzOAF.jpg
    Last edited by Rhandi Spencer; 11-13-2017 at 11:59 AM. Reason: adding photo
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

My fem self would definitely turn my head but if I’m objective, I would say that I’m a strong 7, maybe an 8 on good days.

Yes, but it is by my standards. These vary for each of us, but dressed I do find myself pleasing and enjoy the look and feelings that go with it. Otherwise I would not dress and that would be a bummer because I really enjoy it