Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Do you find your fem self attractive

I find myself much more attractive as a woman than in male mode. Maybe that's because I'm attracted to women, who knows.

I definitely find my fem self attractive
    049 sm.jpg
    072 sm.jpg
    079 sm.jpg

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    And so you should, Violet!

I love the way my body looks, especially if I'm wearing something like yoga pants because I got the butt for it! But when it gets from the neck up, not so much. I don't have a wig or makeup to help complete the appearance. Maybe with a little work I'll change my mind

I've never thought about seeing myself as attractive. I have experienced those moments when the makeup has been applied and the wig goes on, you look in the mirror and see that other person looking back at you and I've liked what I've seen.

Dresses, skirts and blouses all fit me as they should, in just the same way they'd fit a GG so I don't look like I've squeezed into them. Add heels and I think I can turn a shapely leg so when I look into a full length mirror I definitely like what I see. However that all said, I don't think the casual observer would class me as attractive compared to say a typical GG of my age. Someone did once while I was wearing a Vee necked black long sleeved tee and showing a convincing amount of cleavage, did describe me as "Looking Hot" so I'll certainly take that.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Whether I feel I'm attractive or not, depends on the day. Sometimes things don't work out like they should.

Genderblur Francene Lola Dupree's Avatar
    I am very attracted to images of myself in fem-mode or seeing myself in mirrors when dressed.

Actually,i do find my femme self attractive most times. Seems i look a younger woman than i am a man

I like my look from the neck down. I still have facial hair, so I don't do makeup.

Aspiring Member
    Monique65 - agree - I love my look from the neck down, especially my legs in hosiery and heels. Never done makeup or wig or try to pass.

I think I look okay. Always some weird resemblance to a second cousin.
    Last edited by jamienoir; 01-04-2018 at 01:19 AM.

I actually have, and some women and men thought so too! And that helped alot!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Violet Remplier View Post
    I definitely find my fem self attractive
    049 sm.jpg
    072 sm.jpg
    079 sm.jpg
    I whole heartedly agree, Violet, You are sexy to me!

The first times I dress i did pictures of my body and I like it! I feel sexy, curvy and desired by men. But the first times I did pics of my face I saw a man dressed as a woman, so then I did make up, I didn't how to do it and I was really disappointing. I had to do pics with few light, kind of blur to see them as a woman. It's been a journey to be who I am today. I feel more confident and even my wife doesn't say it directly but the other day, for example, told me that I look exactly as my mom, and my mom was a pretty woman. Another time she told that my legs are like my mom too. Showing my pics to a male friend that is psychologist that has helped me a lot as a therapy, without he being a gender therapist, told me that I look very alike my sister.
    May be you need to try different looks, try different make ups, wigs, dresses. My initial dressing was so provocative and sexual, that's normal with crossdressers in the closet because there is a huge desire to express feminity but after think more and try more, now i'm finding my way without leaving that sexiness proper of all women.
    I love myself, may be that's called narcissism so what?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Devi SM; 01-03-2018 at 06:56 PM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

As a woman, I do receive quite many compliments, as a man I almost don't get any positive word about me.

I will go along with what my daughters say, that I am pretty when dressed. When me and wife walk down the street or in a store. We seem to have heads turn. and a couple wolf whistles. Maybe it is people looking an wondering what the heck is that. I do think I am attractive in both modes, feminine especially.

Kelsey

I think we all find our feminine selves attractive to a greater or lesser degree. If we didn't we probably would not dress up.
    Given the huge response to this thread I think that shows we are all narcissistic.

I don't do fully en-femme, so i guess attractive is out of the question for me.
    The best i can say is that i consider my "miad" look less unattractive than my male mode. My legs and behind look nice in leggings or skinny jeans, but that's about it....
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Interesting question. I wouldn’t say I FIND myself attractive, but I FEEL attractive. I guess it’s a subtle but important difference.

I feel really really so attractive that I would seduce myself...lol
    They called gynephilia...be turned on by yourself in femme mode.
    I think is like to watch yourself in a mirror, it doesn't matter male or femme mode if you do that like yourself there's something wrong with your selfestime.
    I accept that may be you don't like how you look in femme because you haven't achieve yet a good level in your skills in make up, hair or taste to dress but is matter of time.
    I'd said before here, that the first time I fully dress with make up and wig, I wasn't satisfied, more than that, I felt dissapoint, of course! I was a male in femenine so I start learning.
    Now I love myself, I get turned on and I enjoy watching my pics, very few times I discard some just because I can see the man.. in them....
    Last edited by Devi SM; 01-31-2018 at 01:04 PM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa Grandy View Post
    I feel really really so attractive that I would seduce myself...lol
    They called gynephilia...be turned on by yourself in femme mode.
    I think is like to watch yourself in a mirror, it doesn't matter male or femme mode if you do that like yourself there's something wrong with your selfestime.
    I accept that may be you don't like how you look in femme because you haven't achieve yet a good level in your skills in make up, hair or taste to dress but is matter of time.
    I'd said before here, that the first time I fully dress with make up and wig, I wasn't satisfied, more than that, I felt dissapoint, of course! I was a male in femenine so I start learning.
    Now I love myself, I get turned on and I enjoy watching my pics, very few times I discard some just because I can see the man.. in them....
    Very much so - the liking and the feeling both; just for a few minutes now and then

I recently had my first professional makeover and photo shoot. For a very average guy I must say I make a hot woman. My first thought was “I’d hit that!!”

Looking in the mirror, no. I just don't look feminine enough to feel that way when I see my reflection and/or picture. I would describe the feeling I get looking in the mirror as "satisfied, content, happy". Maybe someday I will get my look to a point where that will change, but not yet. Until then, I am happy with who I am, just not attracted to them.

Not even if I were blind.

I don’t think I could ever pass or maybe I don’t want to .......The look that’s in between is what I would like to achieve,that would be me. That’s the comfort place for me ,no need to be beautiful I’m to old for that. So in that regard I guess I would pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Interesting question. I wouldn’t say I FIND myself attractive, but I FEEL attractive. I guess it’s a subtle but important difference.
    This explanation is perfect for me too. Growing up I didn't like well lit rooms with a mirror when dressing up, but I loved my reflection in a double pane window when it was dark out and a light on in the hallway so it was a dim reflection that was blurred by the double panes. I also love making a beautiful shadow or silhouette. Now I don't mind the mirror so much but still prefer a dimly lit room