Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Do you find your fem self attractive

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Seems as tho' that a majority feel they look good and I think that is a very positive attitude and I am glad to see it.
    We all are in a sense working with a handicap because we are guys after all.

If I don't make a full effort of looking fem I find it a turn off. I need full makeup and a nice dress.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Aspiring Member
    I love to dress up, but I have never really liked what I saw in the mirror or in photos. I just look like a man in a dress no matter what I do. I was blessed with very large hands, feet and shoulders and a height of 6'2".