Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Really odd feeling........

GG

Really odd feeling........

Don`t laugh......This may sound odd but i am feeling like a guy that is on one of those sites full of gorgeous girls!!!
    its an odd feeling that came over me earlier. Believe me i feel like ive died and gone to heaven surrounded by all you lovely ladies but when i am posting on pics saying how gorgeous you ladies are in certain clothes etc i am actually feeling like i shouldnt and wondering if it feels ok for you for me to be doing so as a GG that loves CDs..does that make sense?.it probably doesnt!!..i cant explain it but i hope you dont mind me posting compliments anyway lol xxx
    `There is no better way to find out if your taste in clothes is good than seeing somebody that dresses wearing the same outfit!!`

Actually we like you here. I see you have helped some wives already. I have an accepting SO but she is not like you. You are a very nice person and it is good that you are participating.
    Part Time Girl

Personally I love compliments, don't you? In fact it really makes me feel like it's worth the effort it takes to make myself presentable. Believe me sometimes it takes a lot of effort with what I've got to work with. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

GG
    Thankyou ladies
    I am trying to work out what it is i`m feeling lol but i cant but it came over me when posting earlier and i thought i hope they dont mind as its kind of like im in another world...a world i love believe me but kind of its reversed as ive never been amongst so many ladies to share this with....see i cant even explain it lol xx
    `There is no better way to find out if your taste in clothes is good than seeing somebody that dresses wearing the same outfit!!`

I don't think any of us are going to complain about a compliment from a GG. It's not the same as say being some creepy guy posting on a lesbian forum or something like that if that's what you're meaning.

GG
    Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I don't think any of us are going to complain about a compliment from a GG. It's not the same as say being some creepy guy posting on a lesbian forum or something like that if that's what you're meaning.
    I honestly dont know to be honest. I think its to do with headspace as they call it. When i have been with dressers in my life i suppose i have seen them totally as girls..once they are dressed that is it plain and simple i see girl and i dont link with the male side until they are not dressed girly...so when i suddenly come across a post that mentions man dressing i suddenly have to check myself because i just see you all as girls....is that wrong? Maybe it is.i am still on a learning curve i think ...but i just come on and see it as i amongst girls ...now i am getting confusing ...xxxx

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You can think of me as a girl all you want I won't mind a bit.
    I feel more female than male all the time anyway even my ex wife agrees with me.
    She sends me sale coupons for nice ladies clothing stores and even refers to me a a woman all the time.
    Even sent me a link to a web site with pics of hot guys.

I felt the same way when I came here. yeah a lot of girls here. LOL Not too many men post here either. But some on hunting and fishing pops up sometimes. And some on sewing. LOL
    Part Time Girl

i see what you mean. (This all all in my own opinion btw) Thats the complicated thing with crossdressers as opposed to transsexuals, we know we are men and we like being men, but we also like our feminine side. We usually still talk like men and act the same as our "man" self even when fully dressed. I think that is why you are having problems is because you are maybe not seeing that. I know what i am and for somebody to assume I am automatically some "princess" just because I dress would really put me off. I don't want the clothes I wear to be the determining factor in how I'm treated. I think the guys you have met maybe think you are just using them for their girlyness and not their real selves, which is the most important part.

Edit: I am not saying ALL CD are like how I have described, but many are.
    Last edited by Kas; 11-07-2017 at 11:37 PM.

GG
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    You can think of me as a girl all you want I won't mind a bit.
    I feel more female than male all the time anyway even my ex wife agrees with me.
    She sends me sale coupons for nice ladies clothing stores and even refers to me a a woman all the time.
    Thankyou hun
    i`m glad you are ok with it...i suppose its because i dont have any other GGs that are similar to me to actually ask is this ok? Am i too deeply immersed in the love of dressing that i forget? As others have said on here most GGs accept it but know how to seperate the two but i tend to go into that headspace where i am just seeing that i am amongst other girls chatting etc and i suppose because i dont see the male side of anyone on here i of course just see ladies....I wish there were more GGs to see just how it feels to them xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Minnietheminx View Post
    i dont see the male side of anyone on here i of course just see ladies....I wish there were more GGs to see just how it feels to them xxxxx
    That's because this is the one place many CDers who are either in the closet or don't know anybody else can come act out their girly side. We could go to any website and talk about man stuff, but where else can we openly talk about this kind of thing with other like minded people? (Rhetorical)

GG
    i see what you mean. (This all all in my own opinion btw) Thats the complicated thing with crossdressers as opposed to transsexuals, we know we are men and we like being men, but we also like our feminine side. We usually still talk like men and act the same as our "man" self even when fully dressed. I think that is why you are having problems is because you are maybe not seeing that. I know what i am and for somebody to assume I am automatically some "princess" just because I dress would really put me off. I don't want the clothes I wear to be the determining factor in how I'm treated. I think the guys you have met maybe think you are just using them for their girlyness and not their real selves, which is the most important part.

Edit: I am not saying ALL CD are like how I have described, but many are.
    Thankyou for your honesty hun
    You may have a point though when i have been with CDs in the past in reality i can seperate once they are back out of their dresses. Those i have been with have wanted to be treated girly and as another girlfriend and havent told me that they want to be seen as a male dressed but i suppose its each to their own so by these experiences so far i have just done what they have wanted and gradually got into that headspace where i treat them as such...but this is a learning curve for me i have to admit as you have just told me otherwise so i do have alot to learn or i am going to probably mess up any future chances if not all that dress like to be treated as such xx

Quote Originally Posted by Minnietheminx View Post
    Those i have been with have wanted to be treated girly and as another girlfriend and havent told me that they want to be seen as a male dressed but i suppose its each to their own so by these experiences so far i have just done what they have wanted and gradually got into that headspace where i treat them as such
    I think that could be an issue with the CDer themself. Maybe they had always wanted/fantasised about being treated girly, but when given the chance to do so all the time, maybe they realise it's not what they really want/envisioned? I'm not sure though honestly. I am just saying what's coming to my head. I am new to this too.

GG
    I think that could be an issue with the CDer themself. Maybe they had always wanted/fantasised about being treated girly, but when given the chance to do so all the time, maybe they realise it's not what they really want/envisioned? I'm not sure though honestly. I am just saying what's coming to my head. I am new to this too.
    I dont know hun all i know is i have a heck of a lot more to learn by the looks of things. Seems i have had those that do like being treated totally girly but not all are the same which i suppose is obvious really but maybe i need to step back a bit and as you say remember you are guys that like dressing ...its all so daunting as ive only my past experiences to go on.... Hopefully i will learn more by taking on board what i read and see on here which is why i am glad i came on here xx

Minnie, you are so sweet I don't see a compliment being a bad thing ever, not when it's heart felt and honest.

I don't think you are the only GG to really really enjoy men in women's clothing, but you're level of enthusiasm about it is plain awesome. This sight would be heaven for you surrounded by such amazing friendly ladies

and I just have to add: Kas! I thought you were a GG! lol, your avatar is gorgeous

Banned Read only
    Minnie,
    To me to receive a compliment from a GG is very special, to know we are getting something right . For some CDers like myself who have had to do it all for ourselves , to a take the guy and transform himself into a convincing woman is very hard, both physically and mentally . To find you enjoy going out and choosing outfits and come to terms with dealing with SAs knowing the items are for you and then go out wearing them to meet other CDers and the public does take some courage, even my wife had to concede that one , she didn't think I had it in me .

To find a GG that actually enjoys that is not totally unusual because many wives and partners accompany their CDing partners to our meetings, they love playing dress up with them , what ever their reasons .

I hope you are part of our community for along time.

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    When a GG gives you a compliment you really take notice. I was first complimented years ago on an old Forum now gone (Roses Forum) and the woman was the wife of a member who was going through the whole transition business. She said I looked great but then sent me a wee message to say my boobs were too high in a few of my pictures. Suffice to say it stuck in my head to this day. I always pay attention now and make sure they are at the right level. Always a novelty when a GG steps in to offer an opinion - just so refreshing.

Minnie, we all like to receive compliments about our look, our style and dressing. There is nothing wrong to comment on our pictures, everyone does on this great forum. I probably have a few hundred pictures on here.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Okay, but I'm going to laugh, anyway!

Yes, of course it's fine for you to do so, IMO. Please, compliment away!

I will say that when I used to go clubbing en femme with my little crowd back in the day, a couple of the GG's I was with would always literally & genuinely gush about me all night long... How good I look, how am I able to pull this off, how much I look like a real GG, blah blah blah. And yeah, of course I loved it! But admittedly, part of me did get a wee bit annoyed after a while, especially after they got a few drinks in them. Though I would never show it. It was like, "Okay, thank you. But I get it -- really. Now can we please talk about something else for a change?"

However, that was only part of how I felt at the time. The rest of me was saying in my mind, "Please don't stop. Keep it coming, girls! "

Anyway, remember, too, that some CD'ers here are pretty closeted, and really don't get out much, if at all. Perhaps at best, they'll go for a nighttime car ride or whatever, where there's little to no interaction with others, aside from their wife at home, behind closed doors (if that). This forum may very well be their only true outlet, at least for the time being. So, yeah... I'd say especially for them, it's probably pretty important to hear a compliment or two -- especially from a cool, understanding & even enthusiastic GG.

I've been to a number of drag competitions/shows at LGBT clubs, as well as full-out primary drag clubs, back in the day. And one thing that always struck me, time & time again, was, "Holy crap, there's a *lot* of dudes here dressed as women! " It would totally take the internal focus off myself, and instead I'd just soak it all in. In the drag queen world, there are definitely some really beautiful, unique & talented ladies out there, who really know how to capture one's attention.

So, yeah... I kinda know where you're coming from, at least in that regard.

Please enjoy yourself here.

Aspiring Member
    I don't know anyone who doesn't like a compliment. Enjoy the site. I'm new here too and am really pleased to have discovered it
    Last edited by Charlotte7; 11-08-2017 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nameinuse View Post
    and I just have to add: Kas! I thought you were a GG! lol, your avatar is gorgeous
    Aww thanks! You put a big smile on my face!

That is a very nice expression of interest.

I feel that way sometimes as well yet I am one of them.

Just not as gorgeous as some. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

GG
    Aww thanks! You put a big smile on my face!
    Which is why i am confused as to how to remember that i have to seperate the two in the earlier comment as there is so much gorgeousness on here!....you probably just clarified what i was trying to say there in one simple comment nameinuse! xx

Banned Read only
    Minnie,
    You're motivating me to post some pics. Would love a compliment from a GG. I'm fortunate to be married to an accepting loving woman. I think your post hits on something I've wondered about myself and other CD's here. That is, are we afraid of not fully embracing our girly side, and hanging on to our male shell because of conditioning, culture, etc. Still trying to understand this all.
    Happygirl.