Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Really odd feeling........

GG
    Thankyou so much ladies
    i was worried that maybe it was a bit overpowering for a GG to be commenting and as you put it Laura some ladies are just getting used to speaking about it so i didnt want to come across as too much too soon sort of thing.
    I have been thinking about what you said Kas all morning about the fact that maybe i do tend to forget the male side at the time and may be treating them too female.... but i do still know that it is a male dressed in the back of my mind even though i do see them that way or i think i would start to feel wrong as in wondering if i was actually lesbian if i totally forgot that side so im not beating myself up as much as i was earlier wondering if i have been forgetting that side and disregarding the male side though i do feel i prob need to look at that more and maybe hold back
    I do know i love it on here and if for any reason any of you do feel i say something wrong please just correct me as it is a learning curve for me too as i have only really had the company of a few dressers in my life so i am still trying to understand the dos and donts from GGs point of view.((((((((((HUGS)))))))) xxxx
    `There is no better way to find out if your taste in clothes is good than seeing somebody that dresses wearing the same outfit!!`

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Minnie, who doesn't like a compliment! Most of us put a lot of effort into looking the best we can and for anyone, especially a GG such as yourself to give or say something positive about our look is really affirming. I'm also with you in the 'talking to girls' frame of mind. I've sent and received PMs to and from several members of the forum, I never really have it in my head that it is a man I'm communicating with.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

GG
    Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    Minnie, who doesn't like a compliment! Most of us put a lot of effort into looking the best we can and for anyone, especially a GG such as yourself to give or say something positive about our look is really affirming. I'm also with you in the 'talking to girls' frame of mind. I've sent and received PMs to and from several members of the forum, I never really have it in my head that it is a man I'm communicating with.
    Thankyou Diane
    I`m glad that im not the only one then that gets into that head or mind space as its put ..i was starting to have to check myself as i do forget but thankfully most of you are happy with that. If for one minute somebody isnt and wants to give me a nudge to remind me please just do it lol xxx
    `There is no better way to find out if your taste in clothes is good than seeing somebody that dresses wearing the same outfit!!`

Thank you for putting your thoughts out to be discussed. I, for one (and it seems like everyone else who has commented), think that it is wonderful that you are thinking about how you view us and then put your thoughts out to see how we feel about them. I hope you stay on the forum and help for a long time!!
    Please call me Lisa!

GG
    Quote Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith View Post
    Thank you for putting your thoughts out to be discussed. I, for one (and it seems like everyone else who has commented), think that it is wonderful that you are thinking about how you view us and then put your thoughts out to see how we feel about them. I hope you stay on the forum and help for a long time!!
    Thankyou Lisa
    I know i need to know and understand alot more. I can only go by past dressing friends and relationships i have had so its nice to have other ladies tell me how they actually feel regards how us GGs see them or treat them.....Everyone is different so its helping me to know where i may go wrong or what im doing right for the future xxxx

so im not laughing....i dont think anyone here would object to being called a gorgeous girl, from a GG who is attracted to them, priceless i would imagine.

for me when i got here i felt euphoric.....being able to express freely who i was, then i got my first compliment via PM, felt really weird as it was of coarse from a man....it felt good to receive it and i have since become acclimated to it and take it for what it is.....a compliment.

for me i am who i am whether dressed female or male, no difference on how my brain functions....really wish we didnt have a ocean between us, would love to hang out with you and maybe even squeeze in a shopping trip.....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

GG
    Quote Originally Posted by mykell View Post
    so im not laughing....i dont think anyone here would object to being called a gorgeous girl, from a GG who is attracted to them, priceless i would imagine.

for me when i got here i felt euphoric.....being able to express freely who i was, then i got my first compliment via PM, felt really weird as it was of coarse from a man....it felt good to receive it and i have since become acclimated to it and take it for what it is.....a compliment.

for me i am who i am whether dressed female or male, no difference on how my brain functions....really wish we didnt have a ocean between us, would love to hang out with you and maybe even squeeze in a shopping trip.....
    Thanks hun
    This is where its a head struggle for me though as id love to put pics on here of my dressing too as i love that side myself as well as with a girl....but then im thinking if i was in a female environment amongst my everyday friends i would say share a pic of me in a corset...but here i really have to think and say hang on you cant put that on and share a corset pic as its actually men dressing your showing and you have boobs up to your chin!!......do you get why i have to keep checking myself lol ...
    Oh i know that darned ocean is a pain..so gets in the way doesnt it....i could swim ...take me a while to get there mind!...Jerseyshore is one place id love to actually see as if its the same as the one The Boss sings about and reading his biography its mentioned so much in it. im a huge fan..think i said that in another post of yours though lmao xx

Getting a compliment from a GG is the best I can desire. Other TG members might be more likely to be complimentary because they would like the same done for them. A GG who is here to support a SO may be less likely to compliment an XY person, as their SO might be jealous. But women often compliment other women, so I view it like that. A try to emulate clothes catalog models, who are chosen to attract men's attention but not in a sexual way and also to attract women's attention who wish to also look like that and have their man's attention. A GG who really likes CDers, and does not have a committed partner, and gives a compliment, can be taken as nice and friendly, or like a wolf whistle to women.

For me, I like attention - both as a handsome man and a pretty woman. I have posted over 600 pictures here to get the affirmation that I do look good, or fun things I tried. I love suggestions of things to try and what worked and did not work. I strive to look feminine in many different ways. I also have male bedroom costumes (sailor /fireman /leather /wrestler) to get attention that way.
    So feel free to voice your opinion of how I look- I like it! And my wife (who signed the divorce papers) is unable to tolerate that I can be both.
    Hugs, Ellen

Minnie, all I can say is, you are a dream come true!
    All of us here would be thrilled to have an SO like you.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

GG
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetED View Post
    Getting a compliment from a GG is the best I can desire. Other TG members might be more likely to be complimentary because they would like the same done for them. A GG who is here to support a SO may be less likely to compliment an XY person, as their SO might be jealous. But women often compliment other women, so I view it like that. A try to emulate clothes catalog models, who are chosen to attract men's attention but not in a sexual way and also to attract women's attention who wish to also look like that and have their man's attention. A GG who really likes CDers, and does not have a committed partner, and gives a compliment, can be taken as nice and friendly, or like a wolf whistle to women.

For me, I like attention - both as a handsome man and a pretty woman. I have posted over 600 pictures here to get the affirmation that I do look good, or fun things I tried. I love suggestions of things to try and what worked and did not work. I strive to look feminine in many different ways. I also have male bedroom costumes (sailor /fireman /leather /wrestler) to get attention that way.
    So feel free to voice your opinion of how I look- I like it! And my wife (who signed the divorce papers) is unable to tolerate that I can be both.
    Hugs, Ellen
    I can associate with you totally Ellen
    Last year i was around 140lbs or so heavier...we work in stones here but it was around 8 stone (trying to work that out in pounds lol) basically i was carrying another person in weight and last March i said i was going to lose 28lbs by christmas but had shed a hell of a lot more. My aim was to get into a latex catsuit...dont ask me why as i had never worn latex in my life but i had seen pics and wondered and so that was my goal. I managed to get into one a few months back and a latex corset and it felt amazing! I love dressing anyway but to suddenly get into all these clothes i had no hope of even getting on one arm let alone my body was just the most immense feeling ever.
    I dont recognise myself now and so do take a lot of pics and like for yourself it is lovely to receive compliments. I had never had them before and the feeling is one of sheer happiness that someone thinks you look attactive ....i suppose i was looking for confirmation myself and no matter how much i think hey you look ok now i do find parts of my body are not what i wanted them to be because of the weight loss of course. a tummy tuck is in order and the boobs need hoists ha ha..but dressed i feel great ...but to have others say well done you look amazing and to look back on old pics of myself is wonderful so its not just those that dress that love this even us GGs do at times.
    I will try to find your pictures....still discovering how to navigate around. I dont even know how to add pics lol apart from avatars or how to resize so cant even share anything of myself on here. xxxxx

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea B View Post
    Minnie, all I can say is, you are a dream come true!
    All of us here would be thrilled to have an SO like you.
    Thankyou Chelsea....I can be a bitch lmao!! dont forget us GGs also get very hormonal so once a month my claws come out ha ha xxx

Hi Minnie

I am sure a lot of around here can relate to a really odd feeling. I am glad to hear your are enjoying the forum.

Oh and congratulations on the weight loss ( this is never easy for anyone)
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Hello again
    It is always nice to hear you look good, whoever it is that tells you. I only have one pic on here and not sure if it appears next to my posts, as it does not show on my pc.

GG
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    Hi Minnie

I am sure a lot of around here can relate to a really odd feeling. I am glad to hear your are enjoying the forum.

Oh and congratulations on the weight loss ( this is never easy for anyone)
    Thankyou hun
    the first 8 stone has been easy but the last 3 i want to lose is another story...im just stuck lol...but i will get there. xxxxxxx

so true hun. or i suppose what would be the point in us ever trying to look good!!
    i cant see a picture of you hun. I see you are only in Cumbria too.....she says as if its on my doorstep lol xxx

Banned Read only
    Minnie,
    Maybe I can relate a funny story from a while ago , on the theme of forgetting what gender we are relating to I was talking about children with another member and reached a point where if we didn't stop the conversation we would end up talking about stretch marks ! We both saw the funny side of that one but it's so easy to think in opposite gender terms .

It's also happens while shopping even in drab, when I was buying some peep toe heels , I tried them on and the SA thought they looked good and said without thinking about gender how lucky I was to be able to wear shoes like that when she couldn't .

I hope I haven't got my sums wrong but currently I'm 147 lbs which works out at 10 stone 7lbs,
    given that 14lbs = 1 stone so 10 stone =140 lbs .
    Last edited by Teresa; 11-08-2017 at 02:57 PM.

Minnie,
    You’re such a sweet person, I doubt anyone could take offense at your compliments! You don’t come off as anything but genuine, and respectful! People like yourself are the reason this community is so great, so please, never stop being yourself!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnietheminx View Post
    ...maybe i do tend to forget the male side at the time and may be treating them too female.... but i do still know that it is a male dressed in the back of my mind even though i do see them that way or i think i would start to feel wrong as in wondering if i was actually lesbian if i totally forgot that side so im not beating myself up as much as i was earlier wondering if i have been forgetting that side and disregarding the male side...
    Even though I don't post photos of myself here, if you did see me out & about, you would definitely know I was a guy, LOL. (Albeit of the pretty-boy type, as I've been known to be considered by GG's as eye-candy, at times. )

I say that, because like some others here, I don't present as a female, with the whole get-up. I *used* to -- a lot. But these days, I'm just a dude, presenting as one, but dressed head-to-toe in women's activewear (typically the hoodie/leggings/running shoes look).

Heck, there are some of us here who throw on a dress, tights & heels... Along with a full beard.

So, while many of us here do go the whole 9 yards & do the whole en-femme thing, keep in mind that others don't. You'll find that there are plenty of different "flavors" of CD'ing. It really does run the full spectrum, which is awesome as it keeps things interesting!

GG
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Minnie,
    Maybe I can relate a funny story from a while ago , on the theme of forgetting what gender we are relating to I was talking about children with another member and reached a point where if we didn't stop the conversation we would end up talking about stretch marks ! We both saw the funny side of that one but it's so easy to think in opposite gender terms .

It's also happens while shopping even in drab, when I was buying some peep toe heels , I tried them on and the SA thought they looked good and said without thinking about gender how lucky I was to be able to wear shoes like that when she couldn't .

I hope I haven't got my sums wrong but currently I'm 147 lbs which works out at 10 stone 7lbs,
    given that 14lbs = 1 stone so 10 stone =140 lbs .
    LoL Now that i a story i would like to know that led to stretchmarks......oh heck no ive not lost that much 8 stone in all so far ...my maths is rubbish lol...though i think im tired more so as not slept for two days....so its more 104 am i right? lol xxx

Quote Originally Posted by foxy bartender View Post
    Minnie,
    You’re such a sweet person, I doubt anyone could take offense at your compliments! You don’t come off as anything but genuine, and respectful! People like yourself are the reason this community is so great, so please, never stop being yourself!
    Thankyou Foxy...love your hair by the way!! xx

Quote Originally Posted by laurababe View Post
    Even though I don't post photos of myself here, if you did see me out & about, you would definitely know I was a guy, LOL. (Albeit of the pretty-boy type, as I've been known to be considered by GG's as eye-candy, at times. )

I say that, because like some others here, I don't present as a female, with the whole get-up. I *used* to -- a lot. But these days, I'm just a dude, presenting as one, but dressed head-to-toe in women's activewear (typically the hoodie/leggings/running shoes look).

Heck, there are some of us here who throw on a dress, tights & heels... Along with a full beard.

So, while many of us here do go the whole 9 yards & do the whole en-femme thing, keep in mind that others don't. You'll find that there are plenty of different "flavors" of CD'ing. It really does run the full spectrum, which is awesome as it keeps things interesting!
    LOL Laura yes i am realising that now i suppose i hadnt thought about those that dont go full head to toe or those that have beards. Like i say just my experiences in the past but im learning pretty quickly so taking everything on board now when i comment ...i may slip up now and again but just shout at me ha ha xx

An honest GG perspective is certainly welcome, appreciated and could be educational in many instances. Welcome!!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

GG
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandi Robbins View Post
    An honest GG perspective is certainly welcome, appreciated and could be educational in many instances. Welcome!!
    Thankyou Kandi xxxx

Hi, Minnie! I agree with Kandi! An honest GG opinion will be interesting! Welcome aboard! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I feel the same way Minnie, I thinks it makes us feel good about our self , and it helps us being accepted as we are .

We can compare our differences and similarities . Its good to dream being what we fantasize in our mind.

GG
    Thankyou Lana and Rayleen...xxxx

You are likke a breath of fresh air. Keepit yp

Minnie, it's been great having you here! You're a good soul and I'm sure I can speak for most, if not all, a great addition to our community!

*Hugs*

Brittany

Minnie, thank you for your honesty, speaking with us cder's. Don't worry about your ability in knowing what you need to know, just to talk to us. You already know the most important thing, which is befriending us for just who we are. Most here are men who love to wear female attire and look as beautiful as possible.

It is so refreshing to talk to a woman who sees us for who we are and talks to us in like manner. Your compliments are welcome and so are you. You have found a home here as long as you want to live here. You my dear are a rare jewel and I wish you could clone yourself, to a point that any cder who wants a woman like you could have one. I for one would love to have you.

Please learn how to post pictures here, without an x rating, of course. I know we all would like to see you in all your beauty. I'm sure no cder would object seeing an x rated picture, but you must send those by PM.
    Last edited by Amy Lynn3; 11-08-2017 at 09:15 PM.