I've been crossdressing in public on a number of occasions now, and I've been baffled by the positive female attention I've been getting. And guess what, I just found out that other CD/TG think that's normal. So, I thought I share this with you, for everyone who thinks that finding a woman who likes crossdressers is impossible.

My experience is that many women (of all ages) go out of their way to compliment me on how I look, and I've had a fair share of women hitting on me. I swear, this has never happened to me before in guy mode! It seems to be so contradictory to all the stories I hear, and with how ashamed I felt before I started doing it. Recently I've had the privilege to swap stories with some transgenders and nonbinaries, and one of them confirmed this. At the beginning of her (mtf) transition, she said a lot of apparently hetero women wanted to know her / were hitting on her / etc. She said a trans friend had experienced the same. She did not find it remarkable, in fact she was pretty dismissive about it (being married with kids). So... to conclude... if a guy wants to meet women, the best thing he can do is wear a dress! I was like, wtf, why has no-one told me this before?!

This is such a mind-boggling discrepancy with both the stories on the forum and the general shame and shyness of men about wearing women's clothes. Could it be Dutch culture is so different? I hope to make more sense of it.