Thread: Enjoying the morning leaving lip stains.

Enjoying the morning leaving lip stains.

Got up to 33 degree weather and raining hard. Don't want to get stuck on the ranch road to the deer stand so just made a big pot of coffee put on my forms and panty hose, put my pajamas back on and built a fire in the fireplace. Applied my lipstick and enjoying sitting reading the posts and leaving lip prints on my coffee mug. This is a good day.
    Just love to relax like this. Sometimes I just want to relax partially dressed, no heels, dresses, girdles, or all the makeup even in fur lined house shoes. Do you have to dress to the top to get your femme on?
    Does just a few items like what I have on make you feel relaxed and calms your inner femme self?

Reality Check
    As long as I have my wig, boobs and hip and butt pads on, I'm in "girl mode".
    Krisi

It's chilly here also this morning. Bra, panties leggings and a denim skirt is enough for me.

Chilly here to so bra, forms, hair, flannel shirt with skinny jeans
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    cool and overcast here, got up took nightgown off put on denim girl shorts and a tee shirt, that's good enough for the morning coffee.

All I need is a pair of tights/pantyhose!

Banned Read only
    Unfortunately for me it's the entire wardrobe. I have been chastised sometimes for living in the 1950's and 1960's...the June Cleaver look. So, it's going to be a pretty dress, hosiery, heels, bra and panty, slip and wig. It's never too cold around here. If it does get really cold, then I bring out a nice sweater dress.

Before venturing out into the cold rainy day, up in panties and sleep shirt for breakfast and a look at the forum, weather, and news! News: two transgender females have been elected in Virginia and Minnesota! It will be a good day! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I get so little dress time I always take it to the max. On the rare occasions I've had a week or so I have kept it simpler on a few days.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Ah Jaylyn, Yep just donning a few things and getting comfortable is the spice of life. It is cold here also. I love lipstick also
    Part Time Girl

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Chilly here also, snow tomorrow. Bra, forms, panties and leggings for me. Later I will get dressed to mow the lawn for the winter.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. I'm a CD, not TS. Early on I used to thro on a bra and forms or nylons and hang out in them. But, after 20 years of dressing that's like drinking near beer for me.

If I start putting on women's things, I want to see a pretty woman in my mirror when I finish!

So, unless I'm just trying something on for fit, it's all or nothing for me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Over the years, there’s been ebbs and flows, however, for the last several years, my dressing always started with a few items for comfort (my wife teases me asking how can I find comfort in an underwire bra, hose, panty girdle, etc. I just smile. Recently, after donning a couple items, before long, I’m totally dressed and feel best. Yes, seeing lipstick on the coffee cup is nice.

Silver Member
    Its not cold here in SoCal, but regardless of the weather, I fully dress (sans wig and makeup) every morning .. I do wear a lipstick color to compliment my dress or top. The lipstick on my cup and glass is just a mark of my femininity. I do love it so.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Getting dressed on a cold, rainy, stay at home with no visitors day can be a great time to find that comfort level. I may start out with just a few essentials but eventually I end up fully dressed and wondering what errands I might run on. And count me in as a full dues paying member of "I love to lipstick prints on my cups and glasses" club.

I just need to remember to wipe it off before it ends up on the counter waiting to be washed and those unexpected visitors arrive. "Who's been visiting you?"
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Definitely, sometimes just putting on lip-stick is enough for me.

Jaylyn

I'm with you. Most mornings I drink my coffee in my nightgown, panties and pink slippers. A couple of times a week I apply my lipstick as it gives me a femme boost to see my lipstick stain on the rim of my coffee cup.
    Jill

All I need to relax is soft women's PJ's bra and I always wear panties.

Funny you should mention lipstick stains. I was just told to wipe them off of my drinking glasses, as it doesn't come off very well in the washer. But isn't it strange that we like to see them there on the glasses or mugs? I certainly do.
    Yes, I like to lounge around in my bra, panties, and forms, with a nightgown draped down to my ankles. I need to try lipstick early in the morning now.
    Last edited by Barbara Black; 11-09-2017 at 07:30 AM.

Aspiring Member Barbara Joanne74's Avatar
    Oregon, South of Portland, North of Salem
    I dont wear makeup much anymore for a few reasons, however if I do have the house/day to myself, panties to tuck with, leggings, bra and forms and a girly sweatshirt are my go do on cold days. Like most of the other women in my neighborhood on days like this.