[QUOTE=CONSUELO;4169513]Joey,
Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of resources here. I would suggest you spend some time looking at threads with similar questions and issues to the one you have posed.
Your cross dressing journey sounds like that of so many of us here. Your desire to dress will become stronger over time and you will find that dressing completely is what you really want. It may take five years or it may take ten but I am sure you will end up with a strong desire to dress completely as a woman

Thank you for the input and advice, Consuelo. Do most of you other ladies agree that we all "progress" to wanting to dress completely as a woman? Is that the case for majority? I guess i am not sure if my crossdressing goes beyond the thrill of heels and lingerie. I have read (on this forum mainly) that many crossdressers start out doing it because of the sexual arousal, which eventually fades while the dressing continues. Part of me isn't sure how to feel about that...especially when I consider that I don't grt to "indulge" in this desire of mine too often since it is a secret.

Now I have a whole new load of anxiety lol. If I tell my wife about my crossdressing and she supports it, will it inevitably progress if I have the "freedom" to do it more often...? Pretty loaded question I havent really thought about...