Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So we're no perverts but regular normal people..

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The reason for my cynicism is I have friends I went to high school with that went in to politics.
    They turned into self serving a holes.

It wasn't long ago that women holding office were considered an oddity, and now it is much more mainstream. Hopefully, with time transgender politicians will become more mainstream as well.
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    The reason for my cynicism is I have friends I went to high school with that went in to politics.
    They turned into self serving a holes.
    Tracii, were your friends that turn into poticians trasgenders too?
    I don't think so, so I don't believe she can turn as any other politician, btw no all are corrupted but if you could be aware how things are done between politicians would know that everything is negotiable or lobbying.

By the other hand, more than the results she can obtain or beyond the abilities she can have to success, the point here is that the world is opening to trasgenders even in politics, so she count now with the support of normal people that don't see her as a pervert
    So you can see half empty or half full the glass...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Wow Vanessa you seem to be really naive.
    What does being transgender have to do with it? The ones I know personally I have no idea if they are CDs or transgender I never asked and its none of my business.
    People get corrupted in political positions all the time the fact they are male or female dosen't matter hence her being transgender makes no difference.
    Now what you are saying is the fact she is transgender is a given she will never fall prey to lobbyists with pockets full of cash and give in to them?
    Honey I am realistic and see politicians for what they are which is greedy power hungry people that really don't care for their constituents.
    That goes for both sides and even the third party types.

I actually have to agree with tracii. Unfortunately, no matter how high your hopes, politicians are all the same (at lest they end up that way). I'm not from the U.S., but here is Australia we often have popular public figureheads, celebrities etc getting into these positions because everyone believes they will somehow be "different" and "for the people" but they never are... And with still such a low percentage of TG (outed at least) generally out there in the world, I don't think it's going to become a regular thing, that is having a TG member member of parliament.

Obviously it is still wonderful news she got the position, but wouldn't get too excited for what it means.

It also say that she was elected as we are under assault. It is a long way to go for us and even though she is a politician she may do some good who knows?.
    Part Time Girl

I had one thought that hasn't been expressed here. Maybe it's a bit too close to taboo area.

I find myself wondering if she was elected as more of a political "kickback" effect of all the intolerance expressed by so many others.
    Did the voters elect her BECAUSE she's transgender?

Let's hope that she does a wonderful job for as long as she serves. THAT is what will the best she can do for the whole T* community. Anything she does wrong will be used against us all...

My only concern when it comes to politics is not the identity of the individual, but are they willing to uphold the Constitution of the State or Country. Are they going to represent their constituents accord to the powers granted to them by said Constitution. Almost all of our, sorry the U.S., federal politicians have become corrupted. They are more in it for their party and how they can enrich themselves than they are for the good of the country. I wish Danica well and good luck in her office.

I think we are getting there.
    Angie

Tracii, I come from a county in southamerica that is the less corrupted country in that continent I would be naive to say that ther is no corruption so please don't call me naive. I'd seen and live things that you probably never will live here in USA, for that reason I left there 40 years of life, with everything included, parents, family, wellness and come here but knowing that this is not a perfect country but better for my family.

This is not a thread about politics or politicians.

The reason why I open this thread is to celebrate that people is beginning to recognizing now that en general, trasgenders are no perverts, no mentally ill people but normal, may them be different, of course! Different. Every mtf crossdresser has a different sensitivity for life that makes a difference, for example.
    My point as I already mention is not that she would already be corrupted or will be but the vision of people is getting on us, so why be negative and say things as someone said that she makes wrong now all trasgenders will do wrong.
    Please dont contaminate the hope and happiness of some, take your bitterness and keep it for yourself.
    Last edited by Devi SM; 11-12-2017 at 12:40 PM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION