Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does your wife or partner know you're on the forum ?

My wife does not know about this forum. I don´t think it would "fly" with her

I hope you dont mind that I have commented... being as I am the wife of a cd... I would not mind at all if my husband were on this site and exchanging photos as long as they were not explicit in nature. I think its important to have your own support too and who better than other like-minded people living through similar issues? I would much prefer my husband be on this forum rather than the kink fetish sites, dating or craigslist casual encounters sites that I know some cds have used in the past to meet friends.

No, she doesn't. But I also don't think I have any obligation to discuss it with her either.

Yes! My wife knows I am on the forums. I told her about a week after I signed up. Really it wasn’t to hide the fact, but just that it never came up in a conversation.

My wife does know that I am on this Forum as I told her about 8 years ago. She briefly looked at it and simply commented that we all need an outlet. In casual chats, I sometimes comment about a certain thread and she listens to me and respects what I share with her.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Quote Originally Posted by cdsamswife View Post
    I hope you dont mind that I have commented... being as I am the wife of a cd... I would not mind at all if my husband were on this site and exchanging photos as long as they were not explicit in nature. I think its important to have your own support too and who better than other like-minded people living through similar issues? I would much prefer my husband be on this forum rather than the kink fetish sites, dating or craigslist casual encounters sites that I know some cds have used in the past to meet friends.

Thanks for your comment, very interesting and you're welcome posting your point of view.

My wife doesn't know that I'm on this site but like most wives in a DADT I'm sure she knows that I wear her clothes but she has never said anything

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    yes, my wife knows about this forum. I believe she has looked at them with me a few times, and I even asked her if she has ever taken a look at the forums on her own, as I try to speak of her highly since she is supportive of me. She denies having ever looked at the forum, but I wonder what she might think if she ever did.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

yes. my girlfriend knows everything!

No she doesn't know about this particular one, I am on another similar site that she knows about and she goes on it also, I introduced her to it so so she could learn more about CDing, it's been invaluable tbh it's helped her a lot, I've also used it knowing she goes on it to get some feelings across that I found it difficult to talk to her about, that was back shortly after I came out to her, I don't think she's been on it for a while now.

Yes she knows. She gets suspicious sometimes thinking there is more to it but then I let her sit and browse and she's ok. I keep telling her it's not that kind of site!

My wife doesn't know.
    Eight months ago she told me if I continued to dress we would Devoice !
    Things have not been good around here since.
    I think if she knew I posted photos on here it would be very bad!

I hate the idea of getting rid of this part of me.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Silver Member
    Celee, Your DADT comment suggests she knows you CD. If so, buy your own clothes. Wearing hers could be the ending of even a DADT.

Yes, my wife knows i am here.
    After i came out to her we talked about this group and she was ok with it, as she thought it could be supportive/informative for me.
    I have mentioned that she could also join/browse as there is some insight here for/from SO's. (I don't know whether she does ever look on here tho.)
    Last edited by Krea; 11-12-2017 at 02:24 PM.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Jenny22. Maybe DADT wasn't quite right. We've never talked about it but I'm sure she suspects something. Every once in a great while she'll make a comment that usually catches me off guard.

My wife knows I am on this and other cd sites. When I first told her, she was very supportive as she understands the isolation I’ve had in the past. She was glad that I could exchange ideas and get support. It also makes her feel less guilty about all the time she spends online.
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

Aspiring Member
    No, my wife doesn't know.

No my wife doesn't know that I am on here and as my computer history goes I not either different browser and in private mode
    she does know now I am a cder and even has a name
    when she asked why I was sending photo's to Leann
    She was thinking Leann was one of my ex's
    I told her that is my name all she said was interesting.

Leann
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

My GF knows and is okay with it. She is an amazing person and neither one of us sweat the small stuff.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My wife knows and is totally fine with it. I asked if she was ok with it before I became I member. She’s so awesome.

Platinum Member
    Hi Rayleen , My WonderfulWife knows but really don't want to know.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes, she does.
    She lurks, I believe. I"ve never seen her "active' on here or logged in.
    But I know she's been on here and read parts of the forum (like this section) that are open for public reading. I don't know if she has discovered Ilene on the board yet. I do know, from bits of conversation we've had (often in heated discussion about CD ), she's read parts of this forum. She used specific language that is frequently used on this board. She's also pointed out that I spend time - too much time - on this specific website.

It's frustrating to know she can read a lot of material here. So far I haven't written anything I wouldn't and probably haven't said to her in person. It's not like I have anything to hide from the S. O., The Wife. Yet it's nice to have a "safe space" and not feel like I am being spied upon in my gender identity growth.
    I worry that I may say something inadvertent, or during a period where I perhaps go too far/too soon, or whatever. I may explore feelings that I later learn need to be put away. I don't want a misunderstanding to happen if she reads something Ilene says on this forum.

I want to be open and honest on this board. Yes,.... everything I share here I share on a forum that I accept to be (in general) friendly, supportive, and often encouraging. I have a general sense (but no guarantee) that the members of my forum mean me no harm; have no need to know my real identity or harm my reputation, or shame me in any way. There's a sense that we are all together on this strange personal journey.

Yes..... this is one of my safe spaces; perhaps my only safe space. Thank you, my Sisters for making it that way.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

My wife knows I frequent this site. We are in a DADT relationship. Recently, I continue to read posts when she gets home from shopping. Every time she shouts , "Get out of that site when I am home!"
    I do not think she has seen much of the site or read more than one or two posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayleen View Post
    Cheryl, if your partner is on this site, wonder how many other wife or girl friends are here too .
    There are quite a few here Some are regular posters others just read and learn.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

My wife knows about it. I've mentioned it twice that I can remember. This week I sent her a link and offered to help her register, but she has not shown any interest in checking it out that I know of.