Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does your wife or partner know you're on the forum ?

Silver Member
    Actually, years ago (when I was very uninformed about home computers) she found this in my history, ever since then we have been don't ask, don't tell. Please don't let this post hijack this thread with your advice on DADT.

Count me among the "Wife knows I am on crossdressers forum". I am lucky. But as with anything internet; too much time spent on any site is not viewed as good.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

My wife does not know.

Reality Check
    My wife does not know either. I think it's better that way.
    Krisi

Yes she knows, but hasn't shown any interest one way or the other.

Karen

mine too knows but hasn't shown any interest. Get the sense she thinks of it as 'chat room,' cause she'll say things like, "were you talking with your girl friends?"

Nope, or at least I don't think so. Have you ever read you own old posts, it is interesting to see how the content and comfort level changes with time Take care, Brenda

Banned Read only
    My wife does not know, st least I have not told her. But I doubt she would have any problem with me conversing with others.

In fact unless you are in a DADT situation, if your SO, GF, BF, partner, or whatever has a problem with you conversing with other people on an online forum that is a sign you are in a bad relationship.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I have mentioned stuff I have read here to my wife. Not exactly mentioning this exact forum. But as in saying "On one of the corssdresser boards they said..." So she knows I visit online forums. ( Yes I still call them a board, like the old BBS days)
    Last edited by Robertacd; 11-09-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Yes, my wife knows that I belong to xdresser site and has no interest.

Yes, she knows as she sees me with this screen open and typing away often while dressed. She has never expressed an interest in joining though.

My wife is too busy hiding her online purchases from me to worry about what I am looking at.
    :-)

My wife knows I read and occasionally post on this forum but she really has no interest in it for herself. And, I agree with Krisi, maybe for different reasons, that that is a good thing. Her only expressed concern is posting photos which seem to turn up when and where you least expect them.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 11-09-2017 at 01:09 PM.

You mention two different things... being on the site isn't quite the same as actively participating on the site. My better half knows I'm a frequent reader and sometime poster here and she's OK with that. But posting pictures and frequent chats may well be a different story in her eyes.

Lacy PJs

My wife knows that I am on a site for CDs but she doesn't know what site it is. She doesn't mind-at least I don't think she minds because she never said anything about it.

She knows, reads the forum and is a member too.
    I showed her the site when I first came out to her so she would have the opinions and insights of others. That way she would ask me questions and could also see how others feel. It was a great help.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

MY SO knows and doesn't care one bit. Sometimes she will look at the pictures with me in the picture gallery and is awe that we are CDs and not real women. We may discuss a topic or two here or there also but for the most part, I am alone when I am on the site. She knows discussing things with like minded people is important. She has supported me from the get go of knowing so this is no different.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    My wife knows, but like my crossdressing, never mentions it. She hates my crossdressing and the fact that I interact with people as a female. I don't think she will ever accept this side of me.

Yes and is ok with it.

Yes she does and can even tell when im looking at it

Pretty in Pink

I read all your post and find it interesting. But one thing that puzzle me that the ones who knows are not curious what we are all discussing.

Women between them, they are all chatting among themselves to get what others are doing. Maybe we dont chat about the same things

Women do and less interested. I enjoyed reading you all.

My wife know and just is interested in her own sites or online games. She will ask if there is anything of interest. I enjoy reading new stories from new members.

My wife not only knows, she's also a customer, lol (forum member 'greeneyes')
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

She doesn't know and she has absolutely no interest in using a computer or any other electronic device.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    She knows, reads the forum and is a member too.
    I showed her the site when I first came out to her so she would have the opinions and insights of others. That way she would ask me questions and could also see how others feel. It was a great help.
    Cheryl, if your partner is on this site, wonder how many other wife or girl friends are here too .

I have made a few posts here and my wife asks "Who am I talking to now"?

No she is not on any internet forum or social page.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.