Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your wife or partner know you're on the forum ?

Does your wife or partner know you're on the forum ?

Always wonder if I should tell her we chat and exchange pics and what she would say.

Would she mind or what are your thoughts ?

Hi Rayleen, I am still very new here but I have told my SO that I am chatting on this site. Not really sure how she feels about anything really.

My fiancé opened my phone to look at something and I had forgotten to close the browser. She saw the forum and my avatar pic (1st time she ever saw me in a wig). She didn't seem to care though. It actually got her to jump on some forums (not sure if this one) and do some research for herself. Nothing bad has come from it.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Mine doesn't care. She had an account on PantiesEtc before it mysteriously disappeared a few years ago.
    Life is too short to be boring.

My wife knows, has seen me posting and does not care. She knows I have made friends here and have met them, gone oit with them, had them here and have had them as room mates at DLV. No problems with this

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    Was looking at the forum while she was in the same room, she knows I've been on here a lot. "So those are the ladymen you talk to?" she asks.

my ex-wife was the person who found this site --guess she is more internet savvy than i am.

My wife knows and doesn't think anything about it and doesn't have any problems with it.

Hello Everyone.
    I just joined. I’m Shauna. My wife knows that i like to dress and has seen me fully dressed. This has been for many years now. She is tolerating but not 100% supportive and encouraging. She does NOT know that I go online looking for support and or friends. She would be very worried I think.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Yes, I told Jeannie of this site before we met. She is a regular lurker. No offense but she finds some of the posts amusing.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

My fiancee knows, sometimes reads over my shoulder. I often tell her what's going on here.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "We exchange photos?"
    Really? Can someone explain how "we" do that?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    When I came out to her she was looking for answers and stumbled across the forum and told me about it. She thought it would be a good idea if I joined. She doesn't know how much or what I post. I don't think she really wants to know.
    Sara

My wife knows I am on a site for crossdressers, but not sure if she knows which one. I don't hide anything from her, and if she wanted to know the site I am on I would let her see everything I have posted.

Yes my SO is on this site also. Sometimes she logs in and looks at the threads But not as much as me.
    Part Time Girl

My so knows doesn’t approve of it but I go with the dadt policy she knows I have it but hasn’t asked about it so I just do my own thing and she does hers

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yes, my wife knows about this site, I occasionally tell her some of the stories that I have read. She has no interest in joining in at this time.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

My wife will always look over and always ask "anything good today?" I love it. Let's us discuss new topics and is a constant reminder that this is who I am ..and that I so gratefully have her full acceptance.

I've told her I look at an online forum and occasionally post, but she really doesn't want to know about it.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, my SO knows. I told her when I joined. It's all part of the openess that we have whe it comes to all of this. I showed her my introduction post when I signed up. Her commet? "Is that you?" Apart from that she's not really shown any more interest. But her knowing does mean that I free to look and post when it's convenient for me.

Not this one, but she knows, that i'm on a german CD site.

Yes she knows

No, she does not know.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Yes, she knows and is ok with it. She tolerates and occasionally teases.

Yes my wife knows about the forum.