Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lingerie vs. orher female clothing

Lingerie vs. other female clothing

Hey ladies,

Wondering if any of you noticed a progression in your dressing. For example, right now I only desire lingerie and heels when I want to dress up. For me it feels erotic and also liberating.

As I posted a thread yesterday about how I've been thinking of revealing my secret to my wife, I have read a lot of responses re: "progression" and have started since to wonder if that is or will happen to me....

So I am curious to see how many of you started dressing. Did most of you start with lingerie/panties and then progress to other types of clothing (dresses, skirts, etc)? Or did some of you gravitate to clothing right away? Any long time CDs here who remained just into lingerie, heels, and/or hosiery?

Joey
    Last edited by JoeyGirl1213; 11-09-2017 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Spelling

Hi, Joey! I started young with just panties. Teen years panties but also girdle nylons and slip! Then regressed to just panties and at 65 went full bore, head to toe, wig and makeup woman! Now I wear panties woman's jeans and shoes every day I do not work! This is male mode! Female mode is all the way! Yes it is sort of a progression from one stage to the next! IMHO Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Hi Joey - it was a progression for me but I don't think it's automatically that way for everyone. I expect it's more driven by the activities you wish to engage in. If you wan to go out to a restaurant, lingerie probably won't be sufficient. But maybe you'll never want to do that, and that's OK.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Aspiring Member
    For me, I started wearing my mother's underwear, but more or less, straightaway started dressing more fully. This all happened when I was about 7 or 8. I dress, not for the erotic side but to connect with the girl that I feel is inside me. I sometimes saw, my mother and sister is a state of being half dressed, but mostly with them, and wIth all other females that I saw, they were fully clothed. So, if I wanted to look like them, if I wanted to have the same feeling as them (clothes on the body), if I wanted to make the same decisions as them (which skirt to put on, which top to wear with it), then I had to be fully dressed. And that's where it has stayed for me. I do not feel that I will ever need to transition, I am a crossdresser and what I do satisfies my unquenchable need to be like a girl, but not be a girl. And I am closeted. I don't have any great deaire to go out. I don't have any great desire to pass. For me, having a complete wardrobe of women's clothes and having the freedom to wear what I want, when I want, is more than enough for me. And after allnthis time, I don't see that changing.

Hi Joey,

For me it has definitely been a progression. It began when I was young with lingerie for the most part and now I have a full wardrobe and all of the peripherals I need (makeup, pads etc) so I can present as female.

Your mileage may vary however. Everyone has their own path and story.

Elizabeth
    Last edited by Elizabeth G; 11-09-2017 at 05:40 PM.

Definitely a progression for me. Before my SO found out I was like you. I thought I just had a "fetish" thing for wearing stocking and lingerie etc... Just something sexual to get off from. But since she found out and me joining this community, it has become much more. I would NEVER have guessed (even just a few months ago) that I would be where I am at now; browsing women's clothing online, buying make up and wigs, go to women's clothing stores (with my SO only so far. I do department stores myself.) and things like that. You will find if your SO finds out and is accepting and you are already having these ideas, IMO there is definitely a chance it could progress for you.

I know I started w/lingerie and it didn't take long to try on the clothing. I was lucky, I was an only child and a latch key kid so I had some time where I could experiment and not worry about being caught (although I was).
    I'm a person who given the chance to push limits will. In the last few years, I do dress fully and go out as Nikki. Charlotte said it well, I want to be like a girl, but not be a girl although sometimes I wonder if being a pre-op full-time girl is where I will finally
    end up. Who knows we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Definitely a progression for me. Before my SO found out I was like you. I thought I just had a "fetish" thing for wearing stocking and lingerie etc... Just something sexual to get off from. But since she found out and me joining this community, it has become much more. I would NEVER have guessed (even just a few months ago) that I would be where I am at now; browsing women's clothing online, buying make up and wigs, go to women's clothing stores (with my SO only so far. I do department stores myself.) and things like that. You will find if your SO finds out and is accepting and you are already having these ideas, IMO there is definitely a chance it could progress for you.
    Kas- i actually read your introduction post and your story sounds eerily like mine in many ways. Would love to chat with you privately at some time. Trying to private message you but am having trouble with the site (its not allowing me to view profiles or send pms...?). If youre open to it i would love to somehow connect! No worries if not!

Put me in the “progression” column...starting with hose, still #1, then panties, etc. Now, it’s dressed 80 to 100%...80% of the time. When I reached the fully dressed level, I feared dressing would get boring as there were no more levels or challenges to achieve as I have everything I need..and more. Not a problem. I only acquire more and more. Do I really all those panties, bras, hose, skirts, tops, etc. simple answer...absolutely. No turning back for me.

Hey joey. Yeah definitely. I think you maybe need to have a minimum number of posts before you have access to messaging, but I'm not 100% sure on that one. Maybe one of the other members knows why?

Anyway once you get it working please feel free to message me with anything.

Hey Joey,

for me it started with skirts and pantyhose. I have always liked those, for some uinknown reason. It was only later that it progressed to underwear, dresses, shoes etc.

I started young too, panties, garter belt w stocking to get off. But as I went along started to scout the ladies department stores .

It got that it was an addiction, I could not stop at the store without looking and bye something. I remember when I bought my first dress, I was all exited but after a while, it was like a normal thing to shop in the ladies department and all the clerks were so nice and accommodating. I guess it would be the same thing going out dressed, nervous at first but normal after a few times.

Joey and Kas: 10 posts and then the rest of the forum opens up to you and you can PM to your hearts content! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Thanks Lana Mae!

Well in that case here is another post! 😜. Thank you!

Gold Member
    I also wear fem jeans every day. I also wear a bra, no padding and panties, and knee high hose.
    I am dressed as far as I can and still look a little like a guy.
    Rader

It was a progression for me once I started with my wife's pantyhose and panties.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Like many I started of with any under garments I could get hold of, didn't really matter which so long as they were female. That was from 11ish, then at 15 I put on a dress for the first time. Suddenly the outerwear became much more important that what was underneath. I still have some lingerie but only wear it every now and then. A belated welcome to the forum BTW.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

When I was in my teens I would sleep in lingerie just about every night, so silky!
    Then it became more about looking like a women so what was under the dress wasn't important!
    I got rid of all my slips and panties and most of my bras. I kept some girdles to get a smaller waist so dresses would look better.
    I like tights to hide leg hair and hold my hip pads.
    But I'm so addicted to dresses! LOL
    And decent wigs are a must.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Platinum Member
    Hi Joey , I have been this program for 71years now and it all started playing with Mom's clothes and shoes,
    Nothing was off limits over the years I have amassed quite a large collection of all kinds of female lingerie & clothing,

I could live full time as a lady for a long time with all of the female clothes.>Orchid......
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 11-09-2017 at 09:12 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Joey,
    It started with a bang in a swimsuit , progressed onto clothes , but I never bothered with lingerie for some time apart from the my sister's full petticoats . I love stockings now and matching underwear but to me it's now all about putting the whole package together , so I don't have drawers full of panties, just enough to give a nice variety . I know all this will change when I start to dress full time , I will have to think about clothes in a more practical way on an everyday basis .

A bit of a funny story. I bought one of my GF's lingerie, and gave it to her. Her reply was if you like it so much why don't you wear it. So I tried it and loved it. LOL I never tried it before and always had skirts and tops and heels and such. But that was years and years ago. LOL So I added them to my wardrobe.
    Part Time Girl

When I started raiding my mother's drawers and closets, I usually had only a limited amount of time alone in the house, so pulling on a girdle, stockings, heels and maybe some clip earrings was about as much as I felt I could accomplish and still leave enough time to take everything off and put it away carefully. But I had the desire, if not always the opportunity, to dress fully from the very start, and would put on a skirt and blouse or a dress, plus some makeup, whenever I was confident I had an hour or two alone.

In a way, it's kind of the same nowadays. I wear heels, earrings and long nails all the time, and save dressing fully mostly for planned outings.

- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    I bought one of my GF's lingerie, and gave it to her. Her reply was if you like it so much why don't you wear it.
    That's a very odd response from your girlfriend. Why did she assume you "like it so much"?

Kas, yeah that was strange. She did wear it for me. But she said she does not like it much. So later i tried it and I like wearing lingerie. MY SO does too and we buy a new one at Christmas and valentines day. So we have quite a bit now.
    Part Time Girl