Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lingerie vs. orher female clothing

Hi Joey and everyone. For me, I always wanted to wear female clothing and cannot remember a time that I did not. I have a slightly younger sister and wore her stuff whenever I could. While I wanted to wear female underwear, I equally wanted to wear dresses and skirts. I wasn't able to wear what I wanted, but if it had been my choice, I would have worn female clothing. For the last four years I have worn panties everyday. I'm geographically separated from my family, so, I dress at home daily.

Joey, for me it was a progression for sure... it started aged 14 and was very much anything, often and usually lingerie... then 'she' progressed from dressing more fully to makeup, wigs & accessories.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Silver Member
    I think that the various lingerie comes first because of curiosity and the unique feel. The other thing is forbidden secrets. I started with panties because my mother had me wear them. I started wearing dresses as soon as I was big enough to fit them. There is no clear path to follow. Everyone is unique.

For me it all really started with occasional petticoats and slips. As a youth, I could NOT wear anything of my mother's or sister's. I was a runt back then. I shot from 4 foot two inches to six feet even in two years. (80 lb to 160 lb). Those were painful years both mentally and physically.
    When I became extremely active in square dancing I gravitated to Square Dance Crinolines, but still the panties were never in my size.
    It was after my divorce from my second wife when I "blossomed".
    I am still mostly in the closet. I am now taking occasional dressed trips to a local gay club where I am a photographer for them. My latest thing is I just finished putting together a 2018 desk top calendar for them featuring their Drag Queens who perform there..
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 11-09-2017 at 11:30 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I started with nightgowns and slips and never progressed to other stuff - just the nighties and slips.

Aspiring Member Barbara Joanne74's Avatar
    Oregon, South of Portland, North of Salem
    I too started with my mothers nighgowns, and my grand mothers garters and stockings. Once I moved out on my own I aquired my own bra's and panties and the collection began. All the way upto the whole package, clothing, makeup, accessories and of course shoes. Mostly heels, but I did have a couple pairs of "sensable" shoes as wel.

Barbara

I started with my mother's underwear, tights and slips, and moved quickly to full clothes (which fitted terribly, as my mum is a big lady and I was a small child). I can't remember exactly how old I was, but I was at junior school, so I'd guess around 8 or less.
    As soon as I started buying for myself I bought both under- and outerwear.
    I love lingerie, but I prefer to be fully dressed.

At seven, I was dressed in assorted schoolgirl clothes. Told that I was supposed to be a girl, I developed an affinity for the same things girls my age wore. I really thought that around 13, god would change me into a girl. Even though I now know none of it was true, maybe because of the years when it happened, it got burned into my personality or something. So, I'm still waiting, and still dressing in clothes appropriate for an adolescent female. School uniforms, cheerleader uniforms, and other outfits commonly worn by girls that age. Some are forever 21; I'm forever 14; and forever feeling like I was supposed to be a girl, even though there are no other indications for that belief. Messed up, yes. But at least I know how I got there.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    My first interest was nylon full slips which I borrowed from the clothesline. It was strictly because of the feel of the fabric which was like none I had in my boy clothes. I was too young to really know or care much about sex. No sisters. No female cousins. No female playmates. The next garment was floor length nylon nightgowns. It was later I progressed to my mother's ugly panties, her girdles and bras, stockings and one sundress I could squeeze into.

The article of clothing that still draws my attention is a pretty lacy full slip.

I guess that I have progressed to the extent that I have purchased and worn (in the house only) dresses, skirts and blouses. Up to this point, I have not purchased shoes, jewelry, a wig, breast forms or makeup although, if I had the time and the place to do so, I would most likely try it. I have been and intend to remain in the closet to my SO. I have tried to crack open the door a few times with very negative results. So, I have been content to keep my stash very small and well hidden and for the most part, limit my dressing to underdressing in lingerie and only wearing my dress or skirts when I know fir sure that I have a few uninterrupted hours. So, I guess, yes, to a small degree, I have progressed beyond lingerie, but in reality, that progression has been rather limited

Hello,
    It started with me being curious about panties. Raiding my mom's panties drawer quickly led to me finding the lingerie drawer and being fascinated with those made me want to do the whole shebang. I would sleep in women's clothing constantly, no matter what it was just to spend more time in it. When ever I am dressed all I wish for is to be a girl. Very confusing for me through college as I did not want to admit any of that too myself. It didn't help that when I got caught by my parents, they made sure to make it sound as wrong and perverted as they could to try and scare me out of it. Now I underdress whenever I can and wear dresses when I'm alone for any length of time, but I am unable to do the make-up and wig side to help me continue the transformation. I have been building up the courage to tell my SO but the feelers I've put out don't seem promising so far. But that's where I am right now.

I'd say many CDs have a fetish for a specific article of clothing. I started with panties but added more garments as a teen including dresses, heels, makeup & wig. Becoming a member here and reading threads actually gave me ideas of going out dressed. At that point there became two different types of garb to buy; bedroom type stuff and presenting as a female stuff.

As a result, nicer wigs, purses, jewelry, sensible shoes, sweaters, coats, jackets, etc. became important stuff to purchase.

But there are many men that will never have the desire to dress in public. You may be happy wearing only items you have a fetish for but there will probably be a progression in that particular area. You might end up with a huge collection of lingerie and heels!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Many of us can share a similar story of progression, for you, the very fact that you've asked the question shows a curiosity, an itch that'll need scratched, it's not a bad thing, if I were you I'd experiment before sharing your secret with your wife, it may not be for you but if you're going to tell her you'd be better to tell all, if as you say it's just lingerie and heels at the moment it gives you that scope for progression, progression was my wife's biggest fear.
    It's just lingerie and heels to your wife won't cut it, she'll no doubt have the same worries that it'll grow into something bigger. What's more lingerie and heels may come across as a kink, sexually motivated which is harder to accept than you have a feminine side. Hold off and try more before you share, trust me the progression is a major worry for them, where will it end, does he want to end up a woman, that's the train of thought.
    If/when you tell her, you must emphasise that you have no desires to become a woman, you do not want to sleep with men and most importantly how much you love her.
    This is my opinion, some may disagree but from my own experience it's the best way to go.

Like many others. I started young with bras and panties. Now at age 62 I'd like the whole package. When I was young it was pure sex. Now it's more identity and lifestyle.

Indeed it started with lingerie for me as those items looked and felt very sensual. Even today I enjoy dressing in stockings, bra, slip with makeup and wig and walking around in heels and checking out the look in the big mirror. But then I go and find the dress or skirt and blouse to finish off

For me lingerie wasn't even a thought. I wanted to wear skirts. Lingerie came as I couldn't wear boxers under mini skirts so had to get the proper undergarments. Of course once that happened I went down the slippery slope quite quickly. I went from wearing a skirt to full on dressing in a matter of a couple of weeks. This was made bmw possible because when I got home from school I had over an hour in the house all by myself.

Yes, I began my journey with panties and other lingerie, but all the while I wished to be in a pretty dress.
    I never saw this as just a lingerie thing, it's always been so much more.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

It started with pantyhose with me in my early teens. Then panties, progressing to teddies (might have something to do with watching G.L.O.W. in my teens if anyone remembers them haha ). Then came the heels and finally the dresses. I am never bought a bra though. But lately I have also been adding a ferrari red lipstick. Just the taste of it is fabulous

Next I think I might be adding an ankle bracelet. I love the look of an ankle bracelet through nylon

Progression again here. Started as lingerie at first but i think I always knew I liked dresses. Wig and make up are on the to do list when I man up and discuss with the wife. I came out to my wife thinking it was fetish but pretty sure it's more than that, still working it out.

Feel free to pm me if u want to chat in private, when you get your 10 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_mtf View Post
    Progression again here. Started as lingerie at first but i think I always knew I liked dresses. Wig and make up are on the to do list when I man up and discuss with the wife. I came out to my wife thinking it was fetish but pretty sure it's more than that, still working it out.

Feel free to pm me if u want to chat in private, when you get your 10 posts.

How'd your wife react to your "fetishh?"

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thanks Leannejacobs. I agree about the "itch" aspect. For me, and forgive me if this offends anyone in some way, the itch is sexual. More specifically, I become aroused thinking about dressing and taking it further. Even typing it gives me that nervous excited energy down you know where. When i put lipstick on the for first time, i was baffled at how sexually arousing it was (like wow). So with that all in mind, i guess im left in that state of wondering if this itch is purely sexual or not. The lines seem to blur for me as while it is sexual, its also comforting in some way.

Lastly- if coming out as i have a feminine side easier to take for a wife than it being a sexual kink of sorts? I kind of was under the impression the feminine side/need would be more threatening (for lack of a better word). Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyGirl1213 View Post
    Hey ladies,

Wondering if any of you noticed a progression in your dressing. For example, right now I only desire lingerie and heels when I want to dress up. For me it feels erotic and also liberating.

As I posted a thread yesterday about how I've been thinking of revealing my secret to my wife, I have read a lot of responses re: "progression" and have started since to wonder if that is or will happen to me....

So I am curious to see how many of you started dressing. Did most of you start with lingerie/panties and then progress to other types of clothing (dresses, skirts, etc)? Or did some of you gravitate to clothing right away? Any long time CDs here who remained just into lingerie, heels, and/or hosiery?

Joey
    As a closet crossdresser, I thought I was content with dressing from the neck down wearing lingerie, dress boots and skirts/dresses. Now after joining this community and seeing some amazing transformations, I want to dress full on femme.

Oh my God it was totally a progression for me. I started with moms lingerie at 8 or 9. then her bikini out back. At 11 she dressed me as a girl for Halloween right down to her panties and nylons. I have been off and on ever since. More on now than at anytime. I under dress everyday. I sleep in nighties. I have gone out many times and even to "straight" venues. I have even entertained the thoughts of transition. I will most likely stay just a part time girl though.

Well for me it is and always will be lingerie. All types of it. The more the better. They always make me feel sexy sensual and erotic. Not a better feeling that I know about

This thread got me thinking. I guess I never considered it CD but since I was 20 or so I have always worn panties to bed. I like nylon high cut briefs. As far as daytime dressing goes, I like tap shorts and cute rompers.

Rica: Dawn459 was hooked on lingerie at early age of 9 tried
    Mom's panties hose&slip out of the
    Dirty clothes basket bought first panties at 16 have been hooked ever since wear panties&nighties
    To bed 4_5 times a week the wife
    Is supportive but she gets her man
    In male shorts or PJs 3 nights a week .As I type this I am wearing
    A blue baby doll gown with purple
    Panties oh what a sexy feeling.