Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When Crossdressing isn't enough anymore!!!

When Crossdressing isn't enough anymore!!!

Well i have been away a long time now fully embracing and living my life happily dressing at home and whenever possible even shopping with my Spouse but lately this is not enough anymore it seems as if my feminine side is being selfish and wants more. How can i handle this? I been dressing a few years now.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    ...... For me it's Bacon, Waffles and Canadian Syrup.
    Last edited by Kelly DeWinter; 11-09-2017 at 06:59 PM. Reason: ooops
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

That is the question that is so tough to answer. Once you get a taste, for many it is hard to put a lid on it.
    Having a spouse and setting some ground rules is one way to control the beast. It worked for me until my wife passed away. Now I have very few constraints and I've pushed myself to a point where I do go out as Nikki and go out and come home without hiding. If I'm seen so be it.

Sounds like you’ve got it all. I’m curious...what more do you want? More clothes, HRT, SRS, implants?

Nancy Sue im not sure, my mind is once again like a tug of war. I wish i knew for sure where i am suppose to go from here. Heck i been having fun watching makeup videos and learning how to walk in extra high heels. I still look at women with envy. God help me

i think you might be trans

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha V View Post
    ...it seems as if my feminine side is being selfish and wants more. How can i handle this?
    You ARE your feminine side, so that's you wanting more. Perhaps you're finding the limits of the clothing and it's time to look inward at the identity. See if you can figure out what that "more" might be. It's one of those calls that nobody can make for you. You've been on the site for a while -- maybe figure out who the folks are that resonate with you the most. Whose posts do you look forward to? Whose get your head nodding in agreement? Perhaps you want to be more like you imagine them to be.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Aspiring Member
    Well, in my case, I came to a point where I was worried about whether I was in control of my crossdressing, or if my crossdressing was in control of me. I wanted to feel I could control this. So I enlisted my wife's support. I wanted her to set the boundaries for my crossdressing. She did, and I never looked back. I feel this is keeping both of us happy.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I think I know where you are coming from. I used to consider myself 'just a crossdresser', but I now know it is more that that, exactly what I am still trying to figure out. Seems the more I dress the more I want to dress, and I'm finding it increasingly frustrating not knowing what I want.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I don't know about you but I stopped dressing for close to twenty years when I got busy with bringing up my kids.
    I did keep my stash until the basement flooded and I had to get rid of at least half.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I’ve read some studies that that’s the fine line between just a crossdresser and someone who is more towards the trans side
    Of things, dressing isn’t enough, you have to present yourself more often en fem.
    That was my ah ha moment when I knew this was way more then just dressing up

After reading so many great comments i am so glad i joined this forum many years ago. I enjoy learning through experience others have traveled before. I want to Thank you all for that.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

After reading so many great comments i am so glad i joined this forum many years ago. I enjoy learning through experience others have traveled before. I want to Thank you all for that.

Banned Read only
    Natasha,
    I'm going to agree with Rachel and Pat when it's not enough you have to know what's driving you inside , time to think about why you want more and what it means .
    It hit me when I started going out socially , I enjoyed it so much , I felt comfortable being Teresa it feels natural to think about outfits and how to put them together and makeup doesn't take hours anymore . This has lead to me accepting separation , my wife accepts it's the best solution so I can dress full time in my own home and go out when I choose , where it will finally lead I can't say . Unlike Confucius I don't want or need my wife's intervention because it is a DADT situation which I've found impossible to live with and unlike Judy I've never known a long break from CDing and it's needs .

I don't want or need to watch videos I just need to go out there and be Teresa , and build a life around that part of my being .

I know exactly what you re talkiing about. Last weekend i dress up fully and rode out to the big picnic park to take some photos. The park is pretty empty during the week and i had a ball, took several stops to take photos. This is my 4th outing and the longest and most revealing. I was dressed in a nice business type suit, skirt white blouse and jacket and a pretty scarf. While out, i had this feeling that I must go out dressed MORE. I felt truly ALIVE as i haven't felt in a while. On the drive back home I was planning my next trip to the shopping mall. I can't really express the feeling i had. It was a thrill.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Shelly that sounds you had fun. I still to this day go to sleep telling god if this is my last day on earth to please send me back as a female in my next lifetime. But the conflicting part is i dont hate my body. Thank you for your reply

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Shelly that sounds you had fun. I still to this day go to sleep telling god if this is my last day on earth to please send me back as a female in my next lifetime. But the conflicting part is i dont hate my body. Thank you for your reply

Since you wife know and help with your shopping, maybe she can suggest something for you

I think Pat may have nailed it, Natasha. You are your feminine side. You're both "sides" but a lifetime of being taught to think of ourselves one way or another (never both) makes it tough to accept the duality you seem to be experiencing. Perhaps it's time to dig into yourself and try to understand. Believe me when I say I know what you're going through, and would love to give you a useful answer beyond a trite "accept yourself". It's not that easy. Professional guidance will likely help, but at the end of the day, you must find a way to be honest with yourself and find a way to deal with what you learn. You can do it.

Hugs,

Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Well, in my case, I came to a point where I was worried about whether I was in control of my crossdressing, or if my crossdressing was in control of me. I wanted to feel I could control this. So I enlisted my wife's support. I wanted her to set the boundaries for my crossdressing. She did, and I never looked back. I feel this is keeping both of us happy.
    Tried that and I ended up resenting both myself and my wife.

When I had kids at home I put mine CD on hold for many years some what and kind of lived thru it watching my wife dress and wishing I could wear that outfit. When all the kids grew up and moved I started back with a vengeance. My wife slowed me down and brought me back to reality. I also found other hobbies such as hunting, fishing, farming and traveling.

I had really thought i had already accepted myself but after reading what i wrote and your replys i have to admit even after this many years, i still have found myself in denial even a bit. Gosh you all Thanks

Natasha my analogy is 'the slippery slope' not all of us tipple off the top, but those of us who do find themselves slowly but surely slipping and sliding downwards on our own specific track. At times we land on a ledge and stay there for a time - weeks, months or even years... but in the end gravity seems to force us down the slippery slope. Some of us even manage to climb back up a bit at times... but inevitably we find ourselves sliding downwards again... where does our personal slope end?? well that can be very varied...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Thank you Becky

You have said a couple of key things. First you don't hate your body. This is big. You like dressing and want more of that good feeling. This is normal. It does not mean you need to jump into the deep end. There is nothing wrong with staying wherever you are with your dressing.

When you say more, I hope you are talking about going out dressed, like dinner and a movie. Something the two of you could do together.

Full time is a big thing.

Perhaps you could find out more of your desire if you take a few days or even a week of and stay en femme all the time. This way you might get clear if that's what you want. If your desire and feelings decrease after some time dressing, I think you might not be trans as suggested.
    For me I did that and found that it's enough for me to go out public every 6-10 weeks for 1-2 days in a row. After those days I feel good about myself and like going back into my jeans and male clothes.

Thank you so much for the help. I will definitely try this approach. Love you all