Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Heel Too Far?

Wow, Kas, that's a tough one. As others mentioned, there are cute options, so it's definitely something you can work with.

You've only been out with her for a short time, so hopefully the line will soften or disappear over time. We've heard several examples of that in this thread also. It is fascinating hearing the different stories about specific items that women won't accept, but they'll accept the crossdresser overall. Yeah, women are funny (says the guy that likes to wear dreses)

Heels, wig and bust are all feminine attributes that maketh the woman, different attributes do have an effect on our spouses.

Mine was the hairdo.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My wife also did not lke me wearing heels, but it was more about marking or denting our wooden floors. She would always comment on my heels and I think part of that was that she never wore heels higher than one inch. She once said that I looked good in them in passing. A total supprise. Still does not like seing me in a wig.

I know I walk and wear my heels way better than my wife wears hers, thus it could be jealousy or many of the other things mentioned. My calves protrude more than my wife's when I wear my heels and my butt looks better, but my wife has told me they make me look more like a real femal and that scares her. Who knows what they think and maybe that's just her battle she chose to have with that little line she doesn't want you to cross.

Thanks for all the great replies, girls! I love hearing about all the certain items your SO does not appreciate. Women are a funny bunch. All I can hope for is that the line will someday disappear as many of yours have.

Originally heels were designed by a man for men. I guess they suited women more and the rest is history. I love them and wear then as often as possible for as long as possible. The small amount of pain is well worth it. I know most gg's complain about them but honestly when they wear them for me its ultimate class,(unless dressing trashy I guess but still so much better than flats) especially when they really want to wear them for their own reasons. For me I can feel their confidence from a distance. Walking down rodeo drive a few months ago the ggs, wearing heels owned the place in my opinion. Possibly in reality too as they were wearing $1500 shoes lol. Not sure why your wife objects and I feel for you but sometimes we have to compromise although for me id give up something else if at all possible.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I have never had the pleasure unfortunately, roberta. I can guarantee you I would though!
    Oh my Kas... I kinda garuntee that once you try on some killer heels they will always be a joy to wear from both a visual perspective but also the way they can make you feel ultra feminine.

This is of course not true for everyone but for me heels are so much part of what is the make up of my dressing.

You don't have to wear them all day to get the feeling btw.

They are especially great with shaved legs and bare feet OMG!

Thanks miss. I saw the photo you put up the other day of your heels with the black tights and I admit they looked amazing.
    Last edited by Kas; 11-11-2017 at 06:08 AM.

Aspiring Member

I definitely concur with Miss, heels are a big part of my dressing and I thoroughly enjoy a great pair. Be careful Kas, once you slip on a pair there’s no going back, lol. Good luck!

If you want to wear heels, you should. For me, they're essential, but then I have about 100 pairs of them!

It could be that your SO feels a little threatened by heels because, as others have said, they are seen as overtly sexy. Which they are! No two ways about it. But that's a good thing. It's nice to feel sexy. Also, I can attest that heels become addictive - before you know it, you're buying the right pair for the right outfit and there's no going back. I hope it all works out for you.

Banned Read only
    Heels are necessary when wearing a dress to be properly dressed. They also do wonders for boot cut jeans. And they make you feel feminine, sexy, protruding butt and the womanly sound when walking on a hard floor. There are no heels for men for dress or casual, just cowboy boots so what's left? women's heels and pumps.. Women's heels make a man's foot look a whole lot smaller. And the warning tag attached by the federal and state regulatory commissions require the wearer to also wear hose, panties and a bra when wearing heels, it's the law.

All the threads above are good but in her eyes when you put on heels that turns you from a man into a woman and her choice was a man, she doesn't want you to make her a lesbian. Simple, just wear them when she's not around.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    the warning tag attached by the federal and state regulatory commissions require the wearer to also wear hose, panties and a bra when wearing heels, it's the law.
    Better be careful or somebody might call the FBI (Female Body Inspector). I heard it's a life sentence.

Hi Kas. My wife doesn't mind me wearing heels at all, though I am not out in public and it's only behind closed doors. She often comments on how she likes certain pairs, so I will try to get them for her, in her size, and it's a real thrill seeing her in them when we go out. It's nice to think I have the same pair back home! She will sometimes pose for pics with me in our matching heels--I have posted about this.

The shaved legs, hosiery, and clothes don't bother her--even with pads and forms. Where she drew the line was wigs and makeup. She has never seen me fully decked out, not even in pics.

I guess every SO has their own limits, right?

You look fabulous, BTW.

Gretchen

Aspiring Member
    CateNatalia - Agree on heels being addictive. I too have around 100 pairs...can't past up a sexy pair of heels.

I am a little heel crazy....I enjoy the compliments on my.legs....alooooot....lol

If ya got em...flaunt em...

100 pairs? Wow...

Kas, why don't you ask her why everything else is OK, but not heels? There should be a reasonable explanation - or not.

Silver Member
    Part of it might be the impression that they are worn for attention. Talking to some GGs who wear heels, they say some women are catty toward them because they can't wear heels themselves (for whatever reason.) I'd usually never say GGs are "jealous", but it is possible some who wish they could wear heels (GG or CD) but can't (GG or CD) for whatever reason might feel a bit uncomfortable towards those who can.

My SO never wears heels higher than 1.5". Frequently she comments that my feet must hurt when I wear 4 or 5" high heels. I think it might be that my wearing higher heels than her means that she's 'less of a woman'. Crazy I know but she doesn't seem to comment negatively about anything else that I wear.

Quote Originally Posted by StacyCD View Post
    My SO never wears heels higher than 1.5". Frequently she comments that my feet must hurt when I wear 4 or 5" high heels.
    My inner engineer says, if your foot is longer than your wife's (common) then you would have to wear taller heels to get the same angle on your foot. A 5-inch heel on her is a much steeper angle than a 5-inch heel on you, so inch-for-inch your feet should feel less pain.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

My wife's limit is no bra under man clothes. She can't give a reason why.

It's all individual as to what might be the hardest thing for a partner to deal with. I have paid very particular attention to this subject. And it seems there is no consensus. I've read often times its the wig, or hair being that line they have a hard time with. Heels, shaving, make up, long nails, or maybe just nail polish. It is likely that for many of our partners none of it is particularly easy but there is that one thing for them that makes it too much for them.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

This is interesting because mine started me in heels

Hi Kas,

I suggest a trip to a shoe store, near closing time to pamper your feet with the amazing feeling that occurs when you strap on a nice pair of high heels. No harm done in just trying on a few pairs. I never have a problem in a shoe store as long as it is only women that are in that area. Men really can be obnoxious, and mean towards this. I would love to hear about your first time wearing a pair of high heels.

Take Care,

Rebecca