Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Heel Too Far?

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Yeah, I could not live with that, lol.
    My wife really digs it when I wear heels "in bed".
    Now, she has seen me fully dolled up in person several times, and a lot of pictures.

High heels were the only thing she knew about before we got married, and it was the only thing for me too, aside from an occasional skirt; and such was only indoors.
    (I think I messed up my grammar just now.)

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

It seems strange that your SO says no heels when she hasn't even seen you in heels? Maybe she's afraid, trying to hold onto an image, or control, like others have said, or maybe she's worried she'll like it? (Yes, I know, a bit farfetched.) Whatever the reason, I hope she does soften over time and you are able to wear the heels you want. The sooner, the better, of course.

For myself, the only “line” or rule I have laid down so far is “’No tank tops over bras!” (and I mean this is a loving way) My lovely CD’er wears Hanes men’s tank tops all the time, under clothes or as a top when it’s hot, but then comes out with these hideous (at least in femme mode- they are worn and have paint stains, etc.) tank tops over a beautiful bra and it seems so out of place. I have *requested* that she wear camisoles, if wanting to put on a tank, over her bras.

I know some girls wear men’s tank tops, T’s and men’s button ups over bras for a certain (sexy?) look, but when he is dressed as a women it seems out of place to me. Under certain circumstances, it might work, but I hope I’ve painted an accurate picture as to why I don’t think she should. I have told her she is more than welcome to borrow mine, and have actually stripped her and put one of mine on her –lol (I have a huge variety, ranging in all sorts of colors).

Good luck with the heels! -g

I didn't read all answers here but I can say for my own experience and reading some books where wives of crossdressers talk that it's really hard for a woman to digest the idea of her husband likes to dress as a woman.
    So go slowly. Don't try to understand our argue about it. Thanks that she gives you some opportunities.
    My wife found out a couple weeks ago, while I was showing her a new session of Vanessa's pics, that I'm doing my eyebrows which I'd doing since like a month before.
    She get really upset but after 3 or 4 days I found her doing her brows. I offered my help, she accepts and then I realize that I do it better than her that for years didn't even do make up. So there was some grade of jealously from her but now I do not just her brows but been I wax my belly, chest and arms she comes and I do her, the make up and other things, so go slow.
    For me it's been year and a half since I go out to her. But everytime could be new things or issues that shows up.
    Be patience...
    Last edited by Devi SM; 12-14-2017 at 12:57 PM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    Like many have opined, wearing heels (successfully) completes the transformation, which many seemingly GGs may view as a point of no return.

Imagine your dressed and made up as passable and sexy as your wildest dreams...but wearing giant clown shoes...in her eyes, allowable due to said clown shoes causing the entire thing to be utterly ridiculous...however, the right pair of heels completing the endamble and taking your masquerade into “ Aw, hell no...!” territory.

My SO found it odd that I wanted flats or low wedges rather than just heels.
    She wears and loves heels but not on a daily basis as her job requires sturdier footwear.
    I often get a request to put on heels and stockings, come upstairs and..... well that would be telling
    Lots of Love Lilly xx

Not me in the avatar but the lovely Jenny Powell who I loved so much

My SO bought me some nice heels for my birthday. But she does not like wigs. So I grew my hair long.
    Part Time Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly Diadem View Post
    I often get a request to put on heels and stockings, come upstairs and..... well that would be telling

You mean .... replace the light bulb while she looks up your skirt for a change?
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

my So didn't like me shaving my arms at first but when i was fully dressed up she told me to shave them

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    It's her limit. it doesn't have to make sense to you, unfortunate as it may be.

if it's any correlation.

I own a wig (cheap) makeup, panties, bra, jeans, shorts, skimpy skirt, and workout tights

I still don't own heels, for some reason heels are some kind of "nail in coffin" and i just can't get myself to buy some.

So perhaps heels represent a deeper state of femininity.