Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If there were no prejudice, would you trade your male clothes for female ones ?

Question If there were no prejudice, would you trade your male clothes for female ones ?

I tough about it for a while and my answer would be yes, the reasons: I would be more myself and a happier person for sure.

Of course, I would consult my partner, but I think there would not be any problems.

I have already for the most part.
    About 80% of my wardrobe is feminine and most of the rest is required by work.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Oh yes totally in a heart beat.

Already did. If there had been no prejudice, I probably would have done it sooner, but I think most people who are out became that way because they reached a point where need outweighed the potential prejudice. If that bar was lower, I think more people would jump it.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

In a heartbeat.

That is a very interesting question. I do enjoy women's clothing a lot. If I did would I want to be considered a woman? Or would I just be a man in a dress? I think I would swap every other day. I am also very comfortable with my male image and I wouldn't want to let that go. This question can also go deeper. Say your spouse is ok with your dressing then the relationship would stay the status quo, wouldn't it? However, if your spouse is not ok with it, would you have ended up with that person in the first place if they have seen you in women's clothing? It's a really great question that can foster a ton of different answers and thoughts. Then again the question was without prejudice but is preference prejudice? I don't know just rambling on here. You did get me thinking though.
    [FO

Silver Member
    I think I would dress in a blended look some times, sometimes all female and certainly sometimes male. The differences being maybe not doing the full makeup, hair...things i do now to blend.

I’ve almost completely gotten rid of my male clothes as well. I dress in a blended look, mostly feminine every day already, so of course my answer is yes!!!!!
    I’m so much happier!!!!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I'm going with Sarasometimes on this one, I would have a blend of what I like from both sides of the closet. Feminine under (lingerie), guy on top (shirt), girl on bottom (skirt and hose), with comfortable guy shoes.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I already have for the most part as I only dress male for work.

If there were no prejudice including from my spouse and employer, yes I would trade male clothes for female clothes and my male identity for a female identity 24/7.

Yes in a Heartbeat

No way I would trade them.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Nope, would totally suck the special out of my crossdressing sessions. Therefore would lose any interest in crossdressing.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Yes I think I would do it, a few years ago I might have said no.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

For the most part I already have.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Nope but I would mix the two. I love the under dressing and smoothness against my skin. Working on the tractor or cutting metal with a torch I would still want my work clothes on top. I would probably wear heels and wedges more but my farm boots are pretty dang comfy and protect me from rattlesnakes and burrs, now not saying they might not be more colorful color instead of dull brown.
    Now if there was no prejudice I might just wear my makeup also, I think I'm much younger looking all made up. I know you didn't ask about the make up but I just threw it in there free of charge....

No, I have occasions for both, but would love to relax ans shop in some of my dresses. There are times when my make clothes are a plus and times where i would love to weat something really pretty and bright, with flowers. But a good question, it makes one think about the possibility.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I was just telling my wife a couple of weeks ago that I wished I could get rid of my male clothes and only wear women's clothes all the time. She was not surprised that I felt that way.
    As it is right now I wear mostly fem clothes every day anyway.

While I always enjoy presenting en femme, I wouldn't. I actually dig my male threads.

Aspiring Member
    I suppose it all boils down to whether or not, it's still a bit different, still a bit unusual, still a bit 'naughty'. If I could have acceptance and a 'Yes' to those questions, then a definite 'Yes'. Otherwise, a probable 'No'. Having spent well over 40 years as I am, it'd be hard to give it up for no gain, I'd want to be special, I'd want to be different. I couldn't cope with *normal*.

I would say yes. But, I'm not sure I'd want to lose my male side completely yet either. So either MIAD or full on. But yes there are tops and skirts I would for sure wear.

I would get dressed up and go out more often if I could wear a great outfit. Not that fond of 'dressed up' as a guy. Around the house I would probably slip into my normal guy mode of shorts and a T-shirt but, if there was no prejudice, I would wear them a lot tighter. So yeah, I would trade most of my guys clothes but then I'd have to work harder on my figure.

Aspiring Member
    There is a place for both sets of clothes. I like to be dolled up in female mode and casual in male mode.
    Sara

Honestly I think I would have a mix of both. All my underthings would be female, some of my work out clothes, oh who am I kidding, Yes, all of it!