Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If there were no prejudice, would you trade your male clothes for female ones ?

In a heartbeat. I'd blend it a little, but mostly women's clothes. Also light makeup and grow out my hair. I see a number of forum members who have done that and am happy for them. I also want to thank those who are more public than I (or my family) are comfortable with, because you are slowly improving societal acceptance. Maybe someday...........

There a very interesting answers for the reasons that some only enjoy dressing up , and others that have inclination to be full time in female clothe.

For me a yes for the reason that I hate dressing in mens attire for most my life, I feel if in feminine attire, I feel younger and happier and my state of mind change from dark to light.

Yes, I would do it in a heart beat. Because all the male clothes I like you can get in female version too and usually are even prettier. And I could wear all the female clothes and shoes I love so much.

Platinum Member
    Hi Rayleen , I don't think that I would as I totally enjoy having the Best o both worlds.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    Yes I would trade my male clothing for more ladies clothing and wear the clothing 7/365. When I retire, I will retain some token male clothes but the main wardrobe will be women's attire.

I am gender fluid. So No and I like my fem clothes and some of my male clothes. But hey I was dressed as a male today and got called mam. So I must look girly.
    Part Time Girl

Absolutely! I would love to opportunity to be me and present how I want to everyday!
    Just trying to be the real me!

Platinum Member
    Pretty much, yes.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

It wouldn't be 100% but close. There would be times that I would have no male clothes on but not when I had no female clothes on.

I would without a second thought. For now, I'll keep pushing against the box walls where I can.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

I have. the only guy clothes I have at home are a few t shirts I wear to work. I present male at work. Other then my t-shirt , the jeans and shoes are women's, that I wear to work.

So in a few months it will be two years I've been living this way. I still love getting dressed, as much as I ever have .

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Yes I would

My first reaction to this question was "You BET!"

Then I stopped a moment, and asked myself just what "no prejudice" would mean.

If there were NO prejudice at all, then there would be no such thing as women's or men's clothes, and then everything would be fair game. And since I like a good skirt...

If it simply meant that men could wear women's dresses, etc. and still be seen and treated as men, then maybe not so much. For me, that wouldn't be what I wanted at all. MIAD isn't for me.

If it meant that a person were accepted as the gender they presented as - then I'd absolutely go for it. If I go to the effort to look like a lady, I want to be treated like one too.

But this is just me. I'm a bit further along the spectrum and the dressing is more about expressing my inner self than it is about the clothes themselves.

Yes. Though I probably would not bother with breast forms or other enhancements to make myself look more female. I love the look and feel of women's clothing.

YES yES and you bet

I'd mix the 2
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

yes, in a heartbeat

I already wear heels, long polished nails, and some jewelry much of the time even in male mode, but I'd certainly wear more feminine outer clothes, and makeup, if there were no stigma attached. In fact, I probably would never shop the "men's" side of the aisle again.

- Diane

maybe yes. i will speak to my girlfriend first...

Somebody Stop Me!!!!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Very much yes. While I would still keep some mens clothes for certain engagements. I would be in womens clothes most of the time.

Already do, except in rare instances where it's just not practical, such as auto repair. I use no forms (natural C cup), no makeup and mostly women's jeans when I'm out (they just fit better).
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

If there were no prejudice, then yes i would swap fully to feminine clothes without hesitation.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I probably would not. I don't own a lot of specifically female clothes such as skirts or dresses or blouses, and much of my Femme wardrobe consists of sports clothes like jeans, shorts, tees and sweaters and which are basically Women's versions of Men's clothes. Maybe I might go to more things like Tennis dresses or women's dressy pants, but unfortunately those clothes aren't designed to fit the distinctly masculine shape of my body. When they come out with a line of clothes for women who have broad shoulders, narrow hips, and flat buttocks I'd be more interesed. Otherwise, I'd just as soon stay androgynous, "Is it a he or a she?" Of course, if there were no prejudice would people be asking that question anyway?

no i wouldn't but i'd dress more for sure.