Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If there were no prejudice, would you trade your male clothes for female ones ?

Rayleen -- Let me ask this: if there was no gender differentiation in clothing, do you think the impulse to present female would go away? The question is a little complicated by the fact that on this forum we have people who say they are crossdressers but not transgender, but if you accept that crossdressing is a kind of transgender behavior do you think unisex clothing would really stop it?

I'm pretty sure that I've read about societies where the sexes DO dress alike and yet transgenderism still exists. The trans folks just focus on hair or body modifications or whatever attribute is most associated with women in their culture.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Yes except for work clothes.

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    Yes, I would wear woman's cloths, just so many more choices and colors,etc

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    Rayleen -- Let me ask this: if there was no gender differentiation in clothing, do you think the impulse to present female would go away? The question is a little complicated by the fact that on this forum we have people who say they are crossdressers but not transgender, but if you accept that crossdressing is a kind of transgender behavior do you think unisex clothing would really stop it?

I'm pretty sure that I've read about societies where the sexes DO dress alike and yet transgenderism still exists. The trans folks just focus on hair or body modifications or whatever attribute is most associated with women in their culture.
    Pat, I don't think it would go away, we would be free to express our choice of clothe without discrimination, ,, mind you this just my humble opinion. I would like to have more choice as myself to choose finer and more choice of clothing.

Yep, without doubt.

I'm so sick of wearing jeans a shirts

Yes. I finally got to the point where I was ready to just be me, then stupid love happened (honestly couldn’t be more grateful) with a woman who just isn’t into it. Bunch of kids(equally grateful) later, and I’m more concerned with how it would reflect on them, and how they might be treated badly by ignorant asshats. In a world where nobody cared, it would be nice to be all the way me.

Probably would go to about 50 to 60% female, and I would probably spend a lot of time in leggings.

If I could make it 60/40 so that way I have some male clothes to go back to if needed at times.

Probably not. I have personal interactions every day where it's necessary for me to be the "man in charge." I don't know how to be the " woman in charge," and it would take me too long to learn. My work would suffer a lot. Yes, I've thought long and hard about this.

Wow what a beautiful world you are suggesting. Yes I would absolutely do it in a heartbeat

As a miad I consider clothes to be my clothes whether trousers or skirts and would love to see the prejudice disappear and then we could dress the way we like.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

I would be 50/50. I love to get dressed up girlie and frilly but I also feel comfortable in male clothing. That utopian society would be wonderful!

I have posed this to myself as, "If I could transition completely with no strings attached, would I?

I cannot yet formulate an answer.

If I woke up thoroughly female tomorrow....I would shrug and call in sick to go shopping...then deal with all the BS...lol

Yes I would. I have had to hide it for so long,it would be nice.

For me, nothing would change. I enjoy being a man, my wife likes me as a man.
    I get to dress up as often as I like since I work from home though I find it a little depressing to dress alone.
    I look forward to evenings when I can play with the wife which is 2-4 times a month, no real schedule.

The one thing that always comes to mind is that I would like to find more ways of enjoying this kink such as getting out and being around more people but I also like that it's a treat. Dressing up is a treat for me, it gets me away from stressful work, gets my mind going in different directions.

If it were common for men to dress as women, there would not be the high I get from it. If I dressed up all the time, it would no longer be the same. while I would potentially find new ways to enjoy it, some of the allure, kinkiness, naughtiness would change it for me.

I like exactly where I am other than I wish I would know a friend that is very much like me and even get to dress up with that friend. I've tried searching for that friend and in all the years I have tried, it has lead to nothing.

My few pennies

I would have a wardrobe that is 50%womans and 50 % male clothing.

Yes. I think I would. I am allowed to dress at home, whenever I want, unless someone is coming over, or some such circumstance. I find that when I can, I do. It seems to follow that if I didn't have to change when i went out, I wouldn't.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Already have. I ignore the prejudice.

The idea of being able to wear my female cloths anywhere anytime without prejudice is an interesting thought. However in feme mode 100 percent is not for me. I like both sides of me.

I would love to wear female clothes all the time

Absolutely 110%!!! I'm moving out of my parents house soon, and I can't wait to start hanging around my apartment full time as Emily!

Yes I'm sure I would if there were no prejudice towards it.

I have two closets and two dressers in my bedroom. One each for my male clothes and one each for my female clothes.
    I have more female clothes than mens, and dress about 60/40 favoring dressing 100% female. However, I almost daily wear womens jeans and panties with a t shirt,sweater or a gender neutral top of some kind

In a second without a doubt .