Thread: Cravings of the CD variety

Aspiring Member

Cravings of the CD variety

So at this time I'm craving wearing a beautiful but strong women's perfume.
    I want it to cause others to turn and ponder who is wearing the wonderful feminine aroma

Unfortunately I cant, for many reasons, but that's my point.

Is there any item, accessory, behaviour linked to your CD'ing that for whatever reason you can't 'just do'... but if you had the freedom you 'just would'...

Miss S

I love dressing in my mini and the tallest heels I own, with a see thru bra and my 38 DD forms, but not in my neck of the woods would any of this be accepted in anyway or form. Would love to just shock them to pieces but it just won't happen ever.

I have lived in the same small apartment building (10 units) for the last 17 years. Most of the other tenants have been here longer than me so we all know each other quite well. Although it is not a problem for me to dress when I am home I could never walk out of my apartment dressed femme. I have been out dressed only once about a month ago when I rented a motel room for the night. The most daring thing I have done at home is answer the door wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt when I have ordered food for delivery. Not much, but a small thrill for me.

Jessica

Aside from the usual heels/mini skirt, I'd say I really like nail polish, I wish I could wear it all the time even during the daytime without people thinking it's weird

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    Nail polish is a good one, I'd like to wear feminine jewelry as well.

I want to wear a woman's sweater. Oh, I have some now that I wear out. They might look a little fem, but slide under the gender radar quite easily. I want to wear one with an asymmetrical hem, a cowl collar and just own it. No mistaking it for a guys sweater. One like this perhaps...
    cowl.jpg
    I just want to be pretty once in a while

Traci I love the sweater, but even more if it was in silk or satin. While I usually have clear polish on, I would love to be able to wear colored polish. I do wear polish on Sundays and it is sooooo sad that it has to come off for the rest of the week. Also I'd like to be able to leave in my chandelier earrings rather than my daily diamond studs (although that is at least something).

My wife is fine with me presenting as Karen in our home, but is dead set against Karen appearing in public. If she would relent, I'd be out there in a heart beat.

Karen

Junior Member Beauty Parlor Bev's Avatar
    For me, it would definitely be long acrylic nails. I have been pushing the envelope by wearing a very shiny, clear gel polish on my natural nails and letting them get very long for a guy. I do tone them down with a Matte topcoat at times, but other times I go with glossy! I do a quick french tip when I want to femme them up BUT I would have the longest coffin shaped acrylics and I would constantly change the color and bling on them! Probably a good thing that I can't or I would go broke!

Platinum Member
    That would be everything.... if it was possible, and of course it really is, I would live as a woman.

For me, it would be to wear lingerie all day long. Panties, bra, hose, teddy, whatever, under my normal cloths. I would really enjoy that freedom.

Jessica

Banned Read only
    MissSecret,
    If you want some nice reasonably priced perfume check out Next some of their own brands are very good at great prices.
    If you want the aroma of perfume do what I do and get a cotton bud, spray a little perfume on it and gently apply it inside your nose, no one else can smell it but you get the effect all the time .
    That's one great aspect of going out socially I can get to wear perfume obviously applied in the right spots this time .

My only craving now is waiting for moving on and dressing as I choose, possibly full time .

Aspiring Member
    What fantastic advice Teresa. I am definitely going to do this. Will check back with results! TY as always.