Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm out!

I'm out!

Well to the wife anyways. So OMG. I'm at the parents house for most of the week hunting with my dad. I had brought a bunch of different options for underdressing and sleeping in being that the wife was staying home until the weekend. Suddenly she decides that she's coming a day earlier and she's asking about using the parents laundry machines for our dirties. so I quickly remove all the dirty panties and bras from my laundry pile and hide them. The wife does the laundry yesterday while I'm out in the woods. I come home go in the bedroom and there is a pair of panties sitting on the dresser! I had missed a pair. The wife wants to confront me in front of my parents but I all her to bring it up later. As soon as the parents head up to go to bed I spill the beans. Tell her how they are mine and that I've been dressing pretty much our whole marriage. (She new I had done some dressing in high school but thought I had given it up.) So anyways, she was supportive! Eek! She was mad that I have been hiding this from her but I told her my fears and she was very understanding. She said she is willing to let me take this as far as I want to take it, though she is unsure about her or any surgeries. I told her I'm not there yet and I don't know how far this will go now that it's out and I can dress more freely around her or even in public if I get the courage. She does want time to come to terms with everything of course so I need to pace myself, and I'm sure more questions are forth coming. She even said she'll help me with clothing and shopping and all that stuff. Such an amazing woman. I guess I found a good one. It's like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest. I've wanted to tell her for so long and been so scared to. Maybe in a few weeks or months I can get some forms and add a new better weight to my chest. 😜

Sorry for the long ramble. Just super excited and needed to share and let it out.

Kendall: You have a keeper in your
    Wife just don't get to fast because you have just come out to her in a way that she is going to have questions later be prepared to share your love of feminine clothes& how you started with her when you return home& be the man she married and both of you go shopping for clothes for her&
    Kendall. Good luck on the journey

Quote Originally Posted by Kendalli View Post
    The wife wants to confront me in front of my parents but I all her to bring it up later.
    This concerns me, but I hope everything turns out for you. Sounds like an understanding spouse. Good luck!
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

Congrats! Just remember to take it slow and patient
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Its always encouraging to hear a positive experience.
    Good for you, and thanks for posting.

Now we demand pics!

Joking...(not joking)
    Last edited by Kas; 11-11-2017 at 08:25 AM.

Dawn I love reading this threads, they make my day. I could just imagine and I know the feeling of lifting that weight off your shoulders and looking forward to sharing this with the love of your life.
    It's the most amazing feeling when you can relax watching TV with your wife and dressed up and feeling comfortable being yourself and enjoying it with her.
    It sounds like she's a pretty understanding women and hope you don't go full green light and take it slow with her, I will speak for myself looking back and thinking at times how selfish I really was.
    Congrats again on the great news and keep us in the loop, sounds like better days are coming for Dawn but not always easy. Just like a marriage you have to always work at it.

Awesome! Congratulations. I understand how huge a step that is. I'm so happy your wife along for the ride. Good luck!
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Hi Kendalli and congrats on telling her. Pacing yourself is the best thing right now imho. I’m another Massachusetts girl too. There are lots of us here.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That is awesome !!!.
    Give her time to adjust and understand this isn't a green light to do anything you want.
    You both need to "grow" into this together.

step one is the hardest, now make sure you take it slow and make her comfortable. It is hard to digest for most women, so taking it slow is best.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

You have a great wife - hope things go well as you move forward

Aspiring Member
    The relief is indescribable when you unburden that long held secret. I wish you the best on the new journey your now embarking on.

Sounds like she is definitely a loving and understanding woman. Many do not understand the desire or want to understand the desire/need that we all have. Keep that one around Kendalli!

So lovely to hear this kind of thing happening. Kind of gives me hope. My partner knows but still says she doesn’t understand nor want to see Sherry.

Well done! I wish my wife was as accepting. The advice from Abbey about taking is slow is sound. Good luck!

I also have a very supportive significant other, and the biggest thing you can do, is to communicate with her, and listen to her feelings. If she’s uncomfortable with anything talk it out, or let it go. She sounds like she wants to support you, so you need to be supportive of her feelings too. It’s a start of a very fun journey for y’all!

Silver Member
    What a wonderful story ending! Send her some flowers! Go shopping with her, and let her select your fem clothing. She may open up a whole new world of fashion for you.

It's great you have her blessings now. I told my wife before we got married. We just had our 25th anniversary this October. As long as you put her and family first you should be cool. Oh, I live in western mass as well and welcome.

This really sounds great. However, as others have said, take it slow. As she processes this further, she may have ups and downs about her level of acceptance.
    Keep communicating and do something extra nice for her.

Congratulations, Kendalli! As others have mentioned, take things slow. What's really helped me with the women I've been out as a CD is to let them know that it's OK for her to set limits or boundaries. And you don't necessarily have to use the words limits or boundaries, because they may resist the idea saying "No, I don't want to limit you". But I need to know if there's anything they're uncomfortable with.

This will be a great time for you! And for your marriage. As others have mentioned, flowers are in order. Hold her tight. You've got a keeper.

Kendalli, I'm glad that it all turned out well for you. Take it slow and make sure your wife knows how important she is to you.....
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

"Such an amazing woman. I guess I found a good one."
    Indeed! Find ways of continuing to show your gratitude to her.
    Like a lady

Go slow and keep communication open! Both of you share your feelings! Sounds like a great lady! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Hi Kendall,

I applaud your honesty, especially when it looked as though it was going well and then your wife said she was unsure about surgery. Surgery is a very high limit, and it would have been tempting to have banked that, but you were open about being unable to count it out, which, in many cases, we can't. I'm pleased that openness was rewarded. Huge credit to your wife.

Great job writing a post with all that adrenaline flowing . Enjoy your dressing! .

- Lydianne.