Hi, everyone!

Ideally, I would have loved for this to have been posted here .

Anyway, up to now, the only TG dreams that I can remember are similar to Confucius, Laura & Petra in terms of trying to hide. The only bit I remember is that I'm hiding behind a car from some family members. Above the waist, all is usual, but then I look down, and I'm wearing really short shorts, stockings and heels . An opportunity to run presents itself, but I can't .

"Lydianne, just carry the shoes!" .

Yes, I know. I tell myself that when I wake up, but I don't. I'm just trapped there .

So that was the deal until last Thursday night:

The dream was me at some CDers' gathering. For some reason, it was hosted by my mother . That bit was weird . You could not find anybody less tolerant of anything LGBT than her . Anyway, it was a group of amazing looking CDers, all looked genetic, all had convincing voices, and all were there with boyfriends.. I was there in guy mode, alone .

My dressing situation is that I live by myself, and my only restriction is having enough time. But I developed an acute beard rash that has shut me down for the last two-and-a-half months. Last weekend, for the first time, I looked in the mirror, and the rash wasn't the first thing I noticed. Remnants are still there, but not in the hundreds. However, I decided to leave it for another week to improve a bit further, i.e. to this week. ( When the beard gets to a certain length, the skin used to start to recover. I'm not sure what happened on this occasion ). Anyway, this weekend, I'm ill with a big cold - which started at work on Thursday . So like others, this dream could be loosely connected to real life dressing.

I wonder what's going to stop me next week . At least I might get another dream out of it .

- Lydianne.