Thread: Seeking advise from wives about shaving...

Seeking advise from wives about shaving...

I’ve been shaving my arms and legs for several year (off and on). My wife of 21 years actually waxes my chest and stomach. I recently came out to her about my CD’ing, which she has excepted with love. Even before she knew about my little secret, she wasn’t crazy about me being hairless. She would make comments once in awhile about how she didn’t like it, but never really demanded that I let the hair grow back. Now that she knows about my CD’ing, she has become more vocal about me being hairless. She says it’s too girly and has asked me how would I like it if she was hairy. She has a valid question and I wouldn’t like it at all if she was all hairy. For me, being hairless doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with my CD’ing. I’m a naturally hairy person and have hated it since puberty. I totally get that our wives and girlfriends need to know how for us CD’ers want to progress. I have no desire to transition or to live as a female and I told her that. I asked her if she would be more comfortable if I let things grow back out and she said yes. She is new to all this and I want her to be as comfortable as she can be, but MY GOSH do I hate my hairy extremities. Even tho me being hairless has nothing to do with CD’ing, it does have added benefits. It feels so good being smooth underneath whatever I’m wearing. It’s very appealing to my eyes to see a smooth leg peeking out from underneath a skirt. Seeing painted toe nails on smooth toes and feet in heels. During my coming out conversation, I told my wife the attraction of my CD’ing was feeling female on the inside and looking female on the outside. I only feel that way when I dress. When the clothes, makeup and wig come off, I’m a guys guy and the same ole husband with husband duties. I want my wife to be comfortable with what I’m doing, but at the same time, I want to be happy with my own body. I like hairless and she doesn’t.

Anyway, I would love to hear any advise and opinions from the wives on here. I also value and welcome advise from other CD’ers as well.

I hate being hairy too and for a time last year kept my chest and legs smooth. My wife hated it, so I am now back to my hursuit self. I don't like my body hair, and although you only live once, most of us do not live in isolation so for me it is a small first world burden to keep my hair, especially as the rest of my crossdressing is accepted.

Stephanie, I have always hated having body hair. My fiancee doesn't mind me shaving except for my chest hair. She likes to run her hands through it. Nevertheless, I have no chest hair, she deals with it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    If you wear female clothes having hair is gross. Seeing hairy legs under hose, yuck.

Stephanie, you seem to have excellent communication with your wife which should be an inspiration to many in these pages.

She seems to be focused on the fact that being fur-free is an ever-present visible reminder of your CD'ing. You may hate being furry as a valid reason to de-fur oneself (if a reason is even needed) and the less fur when presenting as a female the better. But she will think it is all about the CD'ing no matter what you say. The best you can hope for is that it will become the new normal to her eyes and eventually be less of an issue. Good luck!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I love the feeling of being smooth, but cant always keep it up.... I am always at the minimum, groomed closely....

Tell your wife to have a good look around next time you're at the mall or another busy area. I bet you'll see more than a couple guys with shaved legs getting about and I don't think anybody is assuming they're crossdressers. It's not that uncommon really.

I have a similar problem with my SO. Heels are the no go for me. She doesn't care about my shaved legs and underarms though thank god, but damn I want some heels.
    Last edited by Kas; 11-17-2017 at 09:43 AM.

You need to take up swimming or cycling. Hairless is accepted, almost mandated, in both.
    Jon

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    My wife too hates me hairless. I'm super hairy and I hate it. I keep my fur because she says she likes it. I know its because of my crossdressing. When I'm hairless it reminds her that I'm a crossdresser. So I stay furry to keep the peace about my being a crossdresser.

Who likes a hairy body? Yuck!

I don't like hair on my body. My legs are almost hair free they used to be hairy I guess the hair gave up. But I do shave them when I need to and no hair on my chest also. My beard hair is heavy and I shave every two days or more. I just hate hair on my body. Thinking about getting electrolysis on my beard and a couple other areas.
    Last edited by Dana44; 11-17-2017 at 01:22 PM.
    Part Time Girl

I remain totally fur less and my wife has grown used to it and says nothing. She did not like it at first, but her only verbal complaint was that my legs scratched her if not freshly shaven.

Speaking of hirsute, I've often giggled over docrobbysherry's colorful descriptions of herself without her FemSkin outfit. She could be the stunt double for Clyde the Orangutan in "Any Which Way But Loose."
    (No offense meant, Sherry )

As for me, I've been trying (key word: trying) to keep my lower half and my chest shaved, but boy, the fur keeps winning. On the occasions I manage to get my legs clean shaven, though, those thigh-high stockings feel heavenly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kayliedaskope; 11-17-2017 at 02:15 PM.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    If you wear female clothes having hair is gross. Seeing hairy legs under hose, yuck.
    In my eyes, appeasing a loved one’s preference is well more valuable then getting adoration from peers in the trans community

As a married GG I much rather my partner be hairless. It's my preference .
    Your wife preference is for you to have hair.... It's what she is attracted to.I think that's important to remember that and there is ways around that - tights, long sleeves or a cute sweater ect.
    Its really between you two to work out.
    Sounds like you just came out as a cd to her and I would keep talking and being open and maybe she will feel comfortable more as she sees it is not a big deal.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Once I work out what to do with that damned facial growth I will be hairless too.

My wife likes the smooth skin.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

GG
    I like smooth on a guy too..and even some guys that dont dress do shave. Many men go for waxing nowadays but as Di says if its how she met you and is used to you being hairy then thats what she sees as the attractive part of you so id at least let her have that side of her man still ....see it as a wonderful thing that she has accepted the dressing as alot of wives don`t so youve got a special lady there hairless or not lol xxxx
    `There is no better way to find out if your taste in clothes is good than seeing somebody that dresses wearing the same outfit!!`

Banned Read only
    My wife hates the fact that I have clean smooth legs. I have no hair follicles on my legs. I have no hair at the underarms. She says it is "wasted" on me since she still has to shave. She lost all her hair during chemotherapy and it has since grown back. My chest was hairless until about age sixty..go figure that out? The only place I have arm is my forearms which I would not shave because they are all scarred up from military service.

One benefit to having no hair on my forearms would be eliminating the messiness of applying various anti fungal creams to the arms. Really yucky with hair. I don't mind the hair on the arms, but, when I do go out in public I choose to wear a long sleeve dress.

Edit: misread post. Please delete if necessary.
    Last edited by Kas; 11-17-2017 at 07:50 PM.

He is the same person with or without hair and I love him regardless of the hair. He shaves what he wants to but since you asked for an opinion, here goes: I don't mind that my husband shaves his legs and arms. I do like chest hair but he shaves that too. Since my husband was a late in life CDer, and his presentation has become all about CDing, one thing that I really miss is a little bit of face stubble, really sexy, like Brad Pitt at his best look. But now he shaves that too. When we go on vacation, he lets the stubble grow and he looks - WOW.
    Last edited by char GG; 11-18-2017 at 12:20 PM.