Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How does your female wardrobe compare to your wife/GF's?

My wife is about 2 sizes smaller than me so there is no sharing (the DADT arrangement is probably the bigger reason we’re not sharing). My wife’s taste has certainly influenced mine over the years and vice versa. I buy her a lot of clothes (because she’s my wife and I like doing that... and also because there’s a bit of a projection going on). We have similar taste in style but there’s a definite difference in aesthetic. We’re equally feminine.
    Last edited by alesha; 11-14-2017 at 12:44 PM.

My wife's wardrobe is considerably larger than my male or female wardrobe. We don't share due to our different sizing but also because of ultimatums given in the past when were similar sizes. That said, even though she owns more skirts, I probably wear mine more often. Likewise I wear pantyhose far more often than her and have a larger range of colors, styles and thicknesses. Another area where I lead is that I have less shoes but my heels are higher and I also wear ballet flats, whereas she doesn't.

One of the (many) frustrating parts of being in a DADT relationship for me is that I can't discuss clothing tastes or be overly effusive if she wears something I like.

They are not at all compairable. My wife is extremely conserative in color selections, clothing cuts and shoe selection. Every thing I select and wear is often the total opposite

I have a nice famine wardrobe and my GF has more clothes than I. but I have more skirts and dresses than her.
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member
    Wardrobe space is shared fairly evenly between me and my wife, which leaves plenty of room for Charlotte, who has almost half the total space, plus stuff under the bed. My wife wears comfortable stuff, I'm the girly one. I have more underewear, both bras and panties. I'm the only one who tends to wear tights. I probably have 40+ skirts, a dozen and more dresses, plenty of tops to go with any of the skirts. And a good amount of jewellry. Not only am I fortunate to have all of this openly stored and worn. I also have the ability to add more or less at will.

My wife has far more clothes and shoes than I do, and she orders more online regularly. She used to be a size that I could borrow from her closet, but she is much larger now. I have saved a few things from the donation bag that do fit, including some heels. But I won't touch any more of her things as I now have my own style. She does have dresses, skirts, and heels, but they are more suitable for her age. I have much prettier (and sexier) bras and panties, plus I wear pantyhose more than she does (she wears support knee highs most days due to ankle swelling).

Quote Originally Posted by JustJoni View Post
    She has way more shoes, if we count boots (she's a boot girl, and I am not...like at all).
    MY Love Miss JustJoni, I hate to tell you...but you have more shoes than me,even if you count my boots!!!!! LMAO!!

Just starting my wardrobe. So only gave a few things of underwear and what not. But with the wife's approval I'll start building it up as soon as I can.

Silver Member
    I'm not really sure. Bras, panties, and other lingerie I have more. Dresses, skirts, and blouses she has more. Tops and casual clothes we are about the same. She wins with the shoes. I have quite a few but she has a whole closet full. We both have more clothes than we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    I have a nice famine wardrobe and my GF has more clothes than I. but I have more skirts and dresses than her.
    So- a lot of skinny jeans, eh?
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Don't get me wrong my feminine wardrobe is not what I would call small by any means but my wife's blows mine away volume wise. As an example I probably own +/- 50 pair of women's shoes my wife has somewhere between 200 and 300 pairs of shoes. My style tends to go more toward classic feminine style where she has more trendy pieces in here wardrobe. Our color palettes are also different. I'm bigger on top but the same size on bottom so we can share some shorts, pants and skirts. On rare occasions I can fit into one of her dresses. Although we have different styles we do own occasionally agree and have purchased the same dress or top of course mine is always 1 size larger than hers.
    Jill

I think this is the biggest complaint my wife has. She is always complaining that I have a lot more and prettier clothes than she does.

I always tell her if she sees something she likes or needs to get it, she just wont.
    My wife told me she didn't want me to become Liz from AHS Hotel.
    I Promised her that I have never and do not plan on killing anyone.
    I wonder why she wasn't comforted by that?

(True Story btw)

When I was married, my ex's wardrobe was much smaller then mine. She wasn't really into wearing attractive clothing and as such had a much smaller wardrobe than most women. Also, the things she wore weren't very stylish for the most part. My current girlfriend is more stylish than my ex and has more items than I do. Neither my ex or my girlfriend exchange clothes with me to wear. I just have a thing about NOT wearing other people's clothing. My girlfriend leans toward prints and I lean toward solid colors.

My wardrobe is huge my girlfriend could pack a suitcase where I have four huge suitcases with all my clothes in vacuum bags two medium-sized with belts jewelry and all other accessories and then there's my boots and shoes and heels me and my girl are about the same size those she tends to borrow more of my clothes then I borrow of hers well because she doesn't really have any I miss my walk in closet having everything in cases sure makes it harder to get dressed a must-have with that much clothes
    Miranda