Thread: Traveling and shopping

Traveling and shopping

Just wanted to share a recent experience where I was out of town and got to wear panties for the whole trip. It was great going through the airport and flying knowing I had a little secret.
    Best part was when I got to my destination I was able to find a mall and do some shopping. I walked through a few department store lingerie sections, too scared to stop and look. But before I left I found a Lane Bryant and went in. I started looking through the bras, and a very nice sales associate came over asked me what I was looking for and a size. I didn't say it was for me, she never let on, but I'm sure she knew. She helped me find a lovely bra and I bought it. Put it on as soon as I got to the hotel room.
    Unfortunately, I did not wear it out of the room. But next time. It was a good trip.

Jessica

That sounds like a fun trip, Jessica! I travel for business a lot, and often get in some shopping. It always takes me a while to work up the nerve to shop lingerie, but once I "commit" and enter the store I've never had a bad experience. For the past few years I've started building my wardrobe beyond bras, panties, and nighties. That is just as nerve-wracking, but is always fun once I get started. Once, while my wife was out of town, I managed to get out of the house en-femme -- wig, skirt, purse, lip stick and all -- to shop at Kohls. That was an adventure, and it took some time to settle down and relax. The cashier was wonderful as she treated me like any other girl, and was encouraging by simply making small-talk about the necessity of matching bras and panties as I had.

Genni

Thanks Genni, that small talk does help with the nervousness. Especially when they are looking at purchase and also saying how expensive they are! I definitely need to get out and get some matching sets, but right now I don't have the time to wear what I have.

Cheers and thanks for the words of encouragement.

Jessica

I find its always the first time for being nervous Jessica, after a few times its a piece a cake ...for me anyway
    Great pleasure shopping and finding new things...
    Happy shopping,,,Hug

Silver Member
    I was lucky for many years that I traveled. The nice part was that I had a lot of free time during the day and evening. I think I shopped every major city from west to east and several countries around the world. So much fun.