Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avoiding getting caught underdressing

Avoiding getting caught underdressing

How do I avoid getting caught underdressing with panties. Especially with a girlier cut like a thong or a brighter color with lace trim. I’m concerned about them riding up in class or people noticing a pantyline

Wear a belt to keep your pants from slipping down, and wear jeans made of heavy denim. And don't wear skin tight pants
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Stay away from real bright colors unless you're wearing jeans.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    wear a belt and keep an undershirt tucked in...and be aware.

If I'm not mastaken I believe that's the fun of it. I have had a few slips in my days that my wife brought up to my attention, but I never got any rude looks or comments. Bending is always a problem, that plumbers crack can be more interesting to some if not careful. I underdress a lot and it's just a matter of feeling comfortable with those silky feelings under.

As said keep your pants pulled up and wear denim jeans. I wear my panties just about every day but I wear wranglers over them and my belt.

I wear pantyhose all the time under jeans in the winter, it's really not an issue. Just make sure your shirt is long enough to cover your waist!!!!

Silver Member
    Well you can get caught. Back in the day that panties had a larger gusset in the back I had on tight pants and my boss saw my panty line.Now days those panty lines are not so obvious. Bent down to show something to a couple construction guys and my jeans slid down clearly showing my panties.

I don't really worry about it anymore. I underdressed at work for many years without any problems.

Thongs can be a real problem as no matter what you wear they always seem to make an appearance. I have worn panties (all shapes and colours) without incident but as Majella said....be aware and you will be fine.

Banned Read only
    Just wear a dress.

Simple. Wear your male tighty-whities.
    Jon

Banned Read only
    Keep your pants pulled up. How hard is that?

I've worn panties of every conceivable style and color without regard to what kind of pants I was wearing and have never been caught. I think you're worried about nothing.

Ime panty lines can show in anything tight-fitting, including jeans, but nowadays you can find panties that have very soft edges, eliminating the telltale sewn hemline on the leg openings. I found some cute ones at Penneys not long ago. They're really comfortable and stay in place much better than you might think. Sexy too. ;-) If you tend to have plumber's butt when you bend over in jeans or whatever, wear a shirt tucked in or untucked that won't show bare skin when you bend over.

I don't think panties are visible under any men's pants, except when you bend over.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

How to avoid getting caught underdressing?

I recommend wearing pants (or maybe a skirt, then no one will EVER wonder about the panties).
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Dawn 459 has worn panties out under my ladies&male jeans which
    A belt is in place & tight to hold your panties and pants from sliding down to reveal your undies.
    I have worn panties to church& to
    The grocery store under my male
    Dress pants.

Maybe not the answer to your question, but this really happened and I think it's funny. I was talking to a building contractor and he said he just put on a new hire. He said he felt sorry for his new hire, because ever time the new hire bent over he could see he was wearing panties. The contractor said he felt so sorry for the guy, because he had to wear his wife under ware, that he went out and bought the new hire some boxer shorts. I almost lost it when I heard that story.

NO, I never ask questions, but if you do get caught underdressing that would be an excuse. All mine were in the wash and I had to wear the wife.

Banned Read only
    I think it is kind of obvious to wear a heavier and darker color of jeans. Wear a shirt with sufficient tail and keep it tucked. The problem I see all the time with guys is, if you're overweight, they tend to wear too small of a shirt. If you're tall buy clothes in the big and tall men's section. I suspect there is a thrill factor going on. I love to wear nylon panties under my jeans sometimes; black or white. You may want to try pantyhose with a built in panty, but, be sure to wear a long pair of socks. If you're worried about a panty line there are seamless panties. One of the undergarments I also liked wearing is a nice plain white or black petti panty. They come is various lengths and are akin to wearing a pair of boxers.

I love deebra's comment (#10)

Wear suspenders (braces in UK.) I wear them all the time since I don't have any hips and my pants just fall off me.

Ok i habe worn retty kind ood panties there is. I wear them in men's jeans women jeans even my uniform work pants. No one has ever said anything. I also wear a 38b bra everyday and no one has ever noticed or said a word. So just go with it.

I agree I don't think VPL is a problem with men's pants especially jeans. Just keep aware of what you are wearing with your panties.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    VictorieXX you want to get caught admit it.
    We are all friends here and we understand whats going on. So if you really don't want your panties to be seen you know what you need to do.

Not to be argumentative, but I see panty lines through GGs' jeans all the time. And with the current fashion of young mens' pants being so tight fitting, I bet they would show too. And just because no one says anything doesn't mean no one notices. Not a big deal unless detection could cause you problems. Personally, I wear panties under just about everything and don't worry about it. If someone does happen to notice, I'll just let them speculate and go about my merry way. ;-)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The only one that has a problem with you wearing panties is you.
    You are afraid someone will see them ok I get that truth is everybody else really doesn't care what you are wearing.
    What scares you about getting caught? Or is it the excitement of getting caught?