Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avoiding getting caught underdressing

I'll stick by my original statement that they're not noticeable, but I'll play along for a minute and say there is a VPL with a given pair of tight jeans. Would you really be able to tell they're not men's briefs?

All of my mens underwear are mens string bikinis. I got laughed at one time, Somehow I mentioned them and everyone laughed for some reason. I love wearing them.

Simple: either don't do it, or take the appropriate measures listed in previous comments.

Or, like deebra and Ileen said, wear a dress or skirt so there will be no question or worries about what you have on under it.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Just get caught and don't worry. They are just clothes, wear what you want. In the unlikely event that anyone over the age of 6 actually calls you out about it, tell them not to pry into other peoples personal lives. Have fun.
    Daisy x

Hi Victorie and Everyone,
    I have been wearing panties exclusively for over 15 years. I have and wear all styles and colours with no problems at all. In facte I don’t own any male underwear. The style depends on the pants I’m wearing or the occasion. Now, I’m lucky because my wife knows all about my crossdressing, in face our panties get missed up all the time as we are just about the same size. Even my young daughter knows as its all she has ever seen me in. (she does not know I cross-dress but as she gets older I’m sure she will figure it out) Sometimes, depending on where I’m going, its fun if someone notices that I’m wearing sexy feminine underwear under male clothes, weather it be panties, pantyhose or bras. Especially on vacation. My most embarrassing time was when one my close friend and school mate saw my g string when I bent over to check something at his office. He commented, “your wearing a T back”(meaning thong) and laughed. I said nothing and moved on, he never said or treated me any different.
    Victorie, Just wear what you want to and don’t worry about it.

Like others have said, just be careful when you bend over. I've been busted a few times, never had anything bad happen.
    Wear t-shirts in a Tall size and go and enjoy your life.

I underdress every day (no male underwear) and I've never been caught. But that's due to one hard-and-fast rule that I always follow:

"Never take your pants off in public."

Following this rule also tends to keep me out of jail.

Trust me: nobody will notice. (or care, even if they did.)

I only wear women's underwear and have only been caught when crouched down and reaching under a cabinet for something, but, then I was wearing granny panties which came quite high above my jeans waistline...